*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Tooth, hoping this is the real thing for you. I think if you can manage it, keep on timing anyway. It'll give you something to do and give you a history just in case the hospital asks you ... You'll have all that info there.

I totally agree with lolly about keeping active. If you are in labour, walking (for me anyway) seemed to have a direct impact on how close and intense my contractions became. As soon as i stopped moving, they slowed down.

I was also only 2cm when they did a stretch and sweep, but i was already in labour at the time.

Good luck! Can't wait to hear more updates.

Blu congrats again and your baby boy is beautiful! Look at those cheeks! He's perfect!

Congrats to those with new snowflakes as well (jules, bay, nicki, etc)! And fx'd for those of you who seem to be going into labor/having promising symptoms.

I am just an emotional, sad, and nervous wreck. My hormones must be all over the place. I'm still just waiting for any signs and praying that baby comes before my next appt on Fri. I'm so tired of going to see the doctor and I'm getting more and more anxious as the days go by. Baby is a bit quieter and it's making me nervous. I actually had a NST today and her heartbeat seemed fine and I did get movement but I can't stop being anxious. I think I'm just worried about her not being here yet and it's adding to my stress. I'm still only a 'fingertip' dialted but I am 70% effaced and baby is at -1 for today at least. I hope by friday I am more progressed because if my cervix is favorable my doctor won't hesitate to induce me before I'm too far overdue. I just can't wait to get this baby out and meet her:cry::cry::cry:

Hope you're all well!!

Wow Blu what a story! Great outcome though, lovely little fellow :) Congrats again!

Hang in there Tooth, can't stay in there forever ;) Good luck.

Toothfairy & mummyof2, really hope this is it for you! Sounds VERY promising.

Blue: what a gorgeous baby!!! Congrats and thanks for sharing your story.

AFM: spent most of yesterday with mild period like cramps. I had my 39th week check and I'm still 1 cm but "very soft". The doc said it could be any minute, day, or week (thanks doc). So have decided to give acupuncture a try. Going later this evening. Wish me luck! :)

Blu, what a gorgeous little boy you have!! Thanks for sharing your story too, you did amazingly :) Happy 1 week Kevin (same as my Millie!) x

ImSoTired, :hugs: hang on in there hun. My cervix progressed very quickly with both of my labours, I hope yours does the same :flower:

joeliza, good luck with the acupuncture!

Aw blu!!!!! What a cutie!!!!!! You did so well!

I think my day isn't going to amount to anything yet again. Still getting the tightenings or contractions whatever they are. Not timing them but they aren't getting any more painful so am going to go to bed. Feel sure they will stop again. Am so so disheartened

I stalk, and have been keeping up with everyone! Congrats to all those who have already had their babies! I am so ready to meet our baby girl! She is scheduled to be kicked out a week from Monday, on Dec 17th- if of course she doesnt come sooner! I can not wait to meet her, but am really trying to enjoy the last days of being pregnant, for the last time- ever!

I just opened an etsy shop, and I would love if yall would check it out! :)

https://www.etsy.com/shop/PinkCherryTrees

Kevin is such a cutie Blu!!! Kevin is DS middle name and a very special family name for us. :cloud9:

Well ladies! My snowflake is still cooking! I went to bed early and it all stopped. I truly don't know how much more I can take. It was yet again almost 12 hours of continuous contracting. I feel like I don't know my own body and am going to end up like the boy who cried wolf!! How many more times can this happen? Poor hubby is being amazingly patient but inside he must be screaming at me!!!!!

It has actually snowed here in Yorkshire last night (weather wise I mean obviously!!!) so I might put the tree up today!!

Well done to the new mummies.

AFM - I keep getting at night what feel like really mild period pains but I think it may just be an achy back from the day, and I've woke up this morning all achy all over it hurts to even move my finger which is strange, wooooo my pram cam yesterday so me and my friend set it all up and it beautifull xxxx

image.jpg

:hugs: Toothfairy that is so frustrating for you. Your DH sounds lovely though and far more patient than mine. My DH complained when I woke him at 3am to say I was on labour because I wasnt ready to go to the hospital and the news "disturbed his sleep". :dohh:
Can't help feeling with all these starts it will surely happen for you in the next few days. :flower:

congrats blu he is beautiful. Well i was asked to go into l and d last night as the pains got worse and as about right for me they stopped the min i got there!! Had a few tightenings whilst on the machine up to about fifty which slowly drifted off babys heart rate was 185 so was hooked up to a monitor for hours! Then finally told to go home no internal so no idea if anything starting to happen or not midwife said baby is really low down and back to back, having another sweep today so fingers crossed that will do the trick..

Awww sorry toothfairy and mummy :hugs: these contractions although they keep stopping MUST be doing something at least, try to stay positive :flower: both of your babies are definitely ready to meet their mummies soon!

Sara, lovely pram :)

Oh mummy I really really feel for you xxxxx anything happening today? Hopefully the 2nd sweep will do something.

thanks ladies.. I have found it really hard going over esp since i was adamant he would be on time every day is dragging doesnt help with all the info online about going over 42 weeks Iam going to see about induction as well what date they will give me. Having a few light tightenings today i refuse to think to much into them now. How are you getting on toothfairy? A friend of mine was in exactly the same position as you with the two week wait for induction as she was over 40 she put a complaint in with the head of the hospital and was induced at 40+6 they 'reconsidered' her circumstances.. If i get told i am still uneffaced and a finger tip dilated still i may have a nervous break down!!

thanks ladies.. I have found it really hard going over esp since i was adamant he would be on time every day is dragging doesnt help with all the info online about going over 42 weeks Iam going to see about induction as well what date they will give me. Having a few light tightenings today i refuse to think to much into them now. How are you getting on toothfairy? A friend of mine was in exactly the same position as you with the two week wait for induction as she was over 40 she put a complaint in with the head of the hospital and was induced at 40+6 they 'reconsidered' her circumstances.. If i get told i am still uneffaced and a finger tip dilated still i may have a nervous break down!!

What time is your appt mummy? I so hope it's good news for you. I have another sweep Saturday. I've had a couple tightenings but like as you know it's hard to take any if it seriously anymore! I am so tired today. You must be too? I'll mention to midwife Saturday about induction but yesterday she seemed certain I'd have to wait 2 wks!

Good morning ladies I'm still get n still pregnant the contractions have been going on for 8 days now got doctors appt this afternoon so hoping I made some changes from all these contractions

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->