*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

ImSoTired, if you don't feel like bf'ing is for you that's fine but it is hard at first, especially before your milk has come in. I promise you it does get easier and I'm so pleased to have stuck it out as we are now on day 17 and Millie is feeding like a pro, my nipples are toughened up and so no longer sore and the feeling I get when she's weighed and measured and knowing I did that is just amazing, words can not even describe :) as Bean said, baby's have tiny stomachs so they do need feeding little and often I'm afraid but it does get better. Never doubt yourself though, you are doing fantastic :flower:

Welcome home munch :) glad you & Seth are doing well. How are you after the c-sec? Hope you're getting plenty of rest :flower:

Yaaaay toothfairy! It was bound to happen soon :lol: now go have that baby! Good luck hun :)

Just a reminder that the parenting thread is here for when your LO's arrive :) : https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/parenting-groups/1514421-december-snowflakes-2012-parenting.html

Omg!!! My head is throbbing again nothing is stopping it, I've had paracetamol I've had co codamol which the doc in the hospital told me to take and it's just not budging, I haven't been out if bed all day I've slept n it still hasn't gone, I don't think i can actually do this anymore it's making me so depressed xxxxx

When did you all feel baby's head on cervix? I've had this since week 32 and its so weird and can be very sharp sometimes when he moves, takes me by surprise and stops me in my tracks!

Getting loads of bh, which last quite long now. Plenty of bm's too (sorry)
Hoping my little boy will be here soon! X

Good luck toothfairy can't wait to hear update that u had little one

imsotired, i'm sorry you're having problems with bf...hope that DH can be supportive. You must be exhausted :hugs: but your little one is so sweet!!

Tooth, you sound soooo close!! So excited for you!!!!!!!!!! Sending loads of support!!!

Munch, welcome home!!

Sweep number 2 has taken place, wonder if it will have any effect???

Woohoo Toothfairy! At last!

Just to let you all know that Ava Mae was born this morning at 0322 weighing 8lb 1/2 oz. I will write my birth story and update photos soon but to cut a long story short after all the stop/start contractions I'd been experiencing since Sunday I ended up being rushed into hospital with the most horrendous back to back labour, diagnosed with a womb infection (hence the stinking plug) and then baby got stressed and we had an urgent forceps delivery. Despite all this we are both fine but being kept in for 3 days.

Yayyyyy Toothfairy I am over the mooooon for you! Good luck hun! :wohoo:

Honey...wow that sounds like quite a tough delivery but so pleased you are both ok. :hugs:

Congrats Honey.Bee. Glad to hear that all is well with you and bubba. You've done well mama.

Good luck Tooth, can't wait to see pics.

Ocean - sounds like things are really heating up for you, hopefully you won't have to wait until next year to meet your little man.

Love the baby pictures ladies, I could never tire of seeing newborn pics. My little man is only two weeks old and already he's losing that newborn look and losing that puffiness around the eyes and lips and is filling out everywhere .. and he's almost grown out of his 0000 outfits. They just grow way too fast!

Congrats Honey!

Today is the day - my mom is mid-air and will land in about six hours!!!!! Sadly I have to wait a little longer to see her. Dh will have to go and fetch her alone as the trip will be a little too much for me at this point.

I have to be honest now and say I'm really starting to worry about the baby. I just can't seem to get the bad thoughts out of my head. This worrying feels worse than the first trimester!! I'm terrified of a stillbirth or the baby being strangled as he or she is born because of the cord being around the neck. Once I calm myself down about those fears then I start worrying about other complications or disabilities. All the people around me have had perfect babies with no problems so my mind keeps telling me that statistically someone should have soon and therefore that person will be me!
I know - I sound like a paranoid, crazy person but I can't help myself!!

Bean you don't sound crazy at all! I had those thoughts racing through my head towards the end too. I think it's very natural to worry, especially when you're so close. :hugs:

Regarding the cord around neck concern, both my babies had their cords wrapped around their neck when they came out, but they were fine. From what I've read in the forums it sounds as though it happens alot and most of the time is fine. Hope that helps relieve some of your concern. But of course, if you ever feel as though bubba is moving less, it's better to be overly cautious.

Beanonorder...I also definitely felt more apprehensive at the end! I has my Doppler out every day for reassurance but then made myself feel worse convinced LOs heartrate was too fast/slow. :dohh: It was worse than 1st tri you are so right! :hugs:
But your baby will be fine hun so try not worry. :flower:

Sam! Most of the hardwork has been done ... you are so close! So happy and excited for you. Can't wait to see pics of Iz :happydance:

Joseph Oscar bell born 2.21am today 15th December weighing 7lb 10oz! Emergency section but we both ok. He is he cutest thing ever!! Will update when I can with photo!!!

Congrats toothfairy! So glad he is here now!

Good like sam! Sorry its taking a while but the end is in sight!

congrats tooth! glad to hear you are both okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->