*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Congrats honey and tooth! Glad your little ones are here safe a sound. Tooth sounds like you had a bit of an ordeal but in the end Joseph is in your arms at last!

Bean... Completely normal to have all those horrible thoughts. It can be exhausting. I have them after birth too, worrying something may happen to my newborn, I think it's got a lot to do with hormones.

Sam, hang in there hun! Amazing work, not long now!

AFM I am loving being at home and am completely smitten with Seth. Just loving his smell, his drunk little face after a feed, his cute little sounds.....and I could go on and on.

Lolly... Recovery going well thanks hun. Was a fairly brutal c section compared to my others as Seth was hard to get out and they used forceps in the end. It was a much longer op too. Anyway hopefully it will be a distant memory soon enough.

Coming over to the parenting thread now :)

Yaaaay massive congrats to Honey.Bee & toothfairy :yipee: sounds like you both had a rough time of things, but I hope you're recovering well and enjoying your beautiful little babies :flower:

So glad Joseph is finally here tooth. Same weight my LO was - snap! :)

I just wanted to say congrats to sam! She gave birth to her little girl, izobel loren today.

Congrats to all the new snowflakes!

I am massively jealous. I just want this baby out. Going Monday for an ultrasound to check fluid levels etc so hopefully will have something by then. Went and bought a birth ball today so I've been having a bounce on that and hoping something, anything will get started. Lady asked me today when my baby was due and I got a good laugh when I was able to say "yesterday".

Great news toothfairy and Sam. Well done ladies! At last! Thanks for all the kind wishes. Ava and I are doing fine and hopefully should be allowed home tomorrow or Monday. One hours sleep last night - I have a hungry baby who knows what she wants!

Massive congrats to all of the new mommies and their snowflakes! I hope recovery is going ok for everyone.

Gl to the moms still waiting

Lilly I was just wondering where you'd gotten to! Was hoping for your sake that you hadn't been on because LO was making an appearance. Hope it goes well on Monday.

Congrats Sam, so glad she has arrived.

My mom is here safe and sound! And yes - the airline managed to lose her suitcase! She had two flights to catch and her first one was delayed by an hour and a half and that is all the time she had between flights! They made up some time in the air though. But she landed in Doha at 12:30 and was on the next plane by 1 so it looks like her suitcase wasn't able to make the journey in that time. The airport has said its due to get to Shanghai this afternoon so fingers crossed this happens and we get it soon!

Thanks Bean! I'm so glad you're mom made it safely, sorry about her suitcase though sometimes airlines and flying is the worst.

I had a huge meltdown with my midwife about my appt being cancelled earlier in the week. They know I'm an absolute control freak and I've had to really modify my attitude because I'm choosing a natural birth so I've got no say really on when this baby gets here. It was decided by myself, husband and midwife that I should probably start my maternity leave a week early and so this weekend has actually been really relaxing knowing that come Monday I will be able to lounge at home with DH and not stress over everything else. I actually feel like I got more accomplished today than I have this entire third trimester and there's no rush to get the house sparkling clean each weekend anymore and I now have all the time I want during the week to take care of things. It's a very nice feeling.

I'm off on a shopping trip round ikea to try and get this baby moving, wonder what I'd get if my waters broke there!!! Probably just one of their free hotdogs!!!

Ikea in England has free hotdogs?!?! WTH American ikea? I have to buy meatballs whenever I go!

Congrats Honey and tooth!!

All these snowflakes are so exciting!

Think I'll be waiting until 2013 for mine!

I meant a free supply of hot dogs, mis worded it, preggo head to blame!!!!! And they're gross anyway xx

Honey, tooth and sam, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Bean, I'm also on the worry train, but trying to focus and stay positive....emotions sure are riding high though! So happy your mom made it through!

I have an u/s check on Tuesday also Lilly, to see the size of the baby, fluid levels, and also rule out pelvic disproportion (which happened to my Mom).

Fifi, have fun at ikea!

Congrats graygirl,

Ikea didn't work, still no baby, just pains from over doing it I think, so I'm currently wallowing in the bath while OH builds the wardrobes we just bought!!!

We head to the hospital tomorrow morning for my csection. Baby girl should be in my arms in less than 24 hours!!! I can't wait!!!

Congrats to all the new births! Good luck to those waiting!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->