*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

yay for your 3+ trgirl:happydance:

i just did a digi and it was still 2-3 :( eve tho my ticker says 5+1 i am only 2+5 (ish) weeks after ovulation i really want the 3+ to put my mind at rest! im thinking i might try again on wednesday :)

Posted this earlier.......

Ok I just want to know if there is anything i can do/safely take to stop being a moody b$&@&! I am snapping at DH, children even the dog doesn't miss my wrath!! It's really worrying me and the only down sign to pregnancy so far! I am constantly apologizing for my behavior. I don't remember being this bad for my previous pregnancies! I wonder if it's an age thing. I noticed a huge difference between being pregnant at 29 compared to 37, so hoping at 39 there isn't a massive difference again!

Are any of you lovely ladies experiencing this? Any suggestions?

im being super snappy too.. everything my oh does really anoyes me.. just eating lunch next to me anoyes me:growlmad: its my 1st pregnancy so i dont have any advice about how to avoid it.. as for my oh he is just going to have to put up with me,.. but its a bit different with kids..

my mum had me at 21 and my sister at 40 and she said they were very different experiences, but both good and bad in their own ways:hugs:

I know exactly what you mean Lovie, it's similar to PMS but multiplied. DH has started calling me his beautiful nightmare! He does understand surprisingly, being super nice and helpful which makes me feel even worse when I get annoyed at him for reasons that are totally not warranted (well not much anyway) ;)

Wow you had a big space between you and your sister! You must have been like a 2nd mum!

munch - I'm not aware of anything you can take, but from what I've read, things are supposed to calm down after the first trimester. I wonder if it would help to tell your OH how you are feeling (if you haven't already done so) and see if you can plan some time to yourself to unwind if you are feeling a bit stressed? Maybe it's me, but a good massage always makes the world feel like a better place. I am conscious that everything is changing at the moment and I'm just trying to listen to my body and take better care of myself - eat healthily, sleep more, and work less! I'm also thinking of getting a pregnancy yoga DVD. Hope things get better for you soon, hun, and in the meantime, feel free to rant if you need :hugs:

I'm having crazy messed up dreams and nightmares all the time too!

Agh are any of you cramping? All day I was in pain/discomfort yesterday and still today. It's like my uterus is twisting around itself. I had cramps in beginning w last pg but not this bad.... It's not as bad as af cramps (I get god awful af cramps)
but it's making me miserable! I have bad indigestion and gas as well so I'm hoping it's mostly that. But it's definitely my womb in pain :( it's not being kind to me! It better be kind to my beany baby though!
I'm supposed to go for an ultrasound tomorrow that I schedualed a while ago for a cyst problem I have! But I'm only 4w4 days! So I'm going to try and reschedual it to next week so I can for sure see something! I don't want to freak out if they can't find anything yet!

Im cramping also and have been on and off since I got my BFP, it sucks and is making me so worried. But people keep saying it is normal but its still scary. I tend to get mine during the night. Whne I mc last year I got them so bad I was bent over in pain so until that happens I just gonna try and ignore them!

Probably best to reshedule ur scan, you dont want to get upset as you cant see anything. Try and wait to 6/7 weeks. The waiting is a pain but it will soon come round.

has anyone suffering with ms found anything to sooth it a little

Eating! As soon as I have eaten something it seems to settle the MS but then it comes back about half an hour later! I am gonna be the size of an elephant before I know it.

For MS I live with my sea-bands on:
https://www.mama-tens.info/View_Product.php?id=149

I have 2 pairs from my pregnancy with DS but they have lost their elasticity from the months of wearing 24/7 and washing them. I've got them on now and won't take them off unless forced!

I also find sipping gingerale works and keeping nibbling on whatever I fancy at that particular moment. I have put on 4lbs already but I did the same with DS then lost 5lbs once MS kicked in and I was upchucking 1-10 times a day. :sick:

I hope the moodiness does get better as we get to 2nd tri but, if I remember from last time, I only got worse the bigger my bump got. :blush:

Can't stop thinking about the scan tomorrow. So excited but so nervous. I keep looking at the real-time animation of Sprout on askbaby.com and watching the little heart beating. I so hope I get to see it tomorrow. Not sure if I will get pictures though because they refused to give me one with DS when I was scanned at 5+5. I would love to take a little video on my iphone of that wonderful flicker. :cloud9:

Have searched everywhere but can't find my doppler! :hissy: We moved house a few months ago and I just KNOW it is packed somewhere but I can't think where. So frustrating as I know it will surface just as I fork out £40 for a new one. :dohh:

I feel pretty rough today and sooooooo exhausted. Going for a nap now.

Wow you had a big space between you and your sister! You must have been like a 2nd mum!

it really is like she is mine a little bit, i miss her so much:cry::cry: i live in a different country to her now. she allways said she didnt want me to have a baby because she wouldnt be my most special child if i had my own baby:nope: i told her about my pregnancy on saturday, i had told so many people about the treatment that most of my family knew and i didnt want her to here from anyone else.. she wasnt that pleased.. but i hope she comes round, im thinking of giving the baby her name "eve" as a middle name. I really cant imagine loving anyone more than i love her, the day she was born was the best day of my life:cloud9: i cant even imagine how it will feel when i give birth myself!

i have been researching about the clear blue week digis, i felt really disheartened about my 2-3.. i found this that explanes the insides of the test https://www.clearblue.com/uk/HCP/pdf/Clearblue_Pregnancy_Test_with_Conception_Indicator_brochure.pdf it basically says inside the test is a pee stick test and a light analyses the colour on the test and gives you a result.. i broke mine apart (looked like a crazy lady!) and the one from today was darker so im happy! i think for it to be 3+ the line has to be the same darkness as the controle line.. im keeping my fingers crossed for that on wednesday! so if any of you are worrying about the digi just get a hammer and break it open and see whats inside:haha:

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 2
Don't worry I broke mine apart too. That test looks so incredibly close to a 3+ I bet you get one in the next couple of days. :thumbup:

Don't worry I broke mine apart too. That test looks so incredibly close to a 3+ I bet you get one in the next couple of days. :thumbup:

thanks hun!! i have 1 left i dont think i will be allowed to buy any more so it had better be a 3+:haha:

welcome toothfairy and congrats!! i hope its a sticky one for you :hugs: can i ask when you got your 3+ digi? im tempted to do one tomorrow at 20 dpo....

there wil be loads of snow when our baby comes here in sweden.. it snowed yesterday:growlmad: im ready for spring now! im really worried about how to dress a baby in the cold and snow, it can go down to -20 here, im from south west england.. it never gets really cold there.. im going to have to ask all you cold country mummies for advice about what to buy!

:hugs:

well our winters here are kind of unpredictable. Some times we get like -20 and some times it like this year and we barely got cold enough to keep snow on teh ground. My son was born in the summer so when we got to the winter, he was already 3-4 months old. I have no idea what to buy clothes wise for a newborn. WE even have to but a new snowsuit. Although the best purchase I ever made was the fleece insert for the carseat. They also have one that fits over the car seat as well that keeps out cold wind. It has a little peek-a-boo window so you can still see the baby.

welcome toothfairy and congrats!! i hope its a sticky one for you :hugs: can i ask when you got your 3+ digi? im tempted to do one tomorrow at 20 dpo....

there wil be loads of snow when our baby comes here in sweden.. it snowed yesterday:growlmad: im ready for spring now! im really worried about how to dress a baby in the cold and snow, it can go down to -20 here, im from south west england.. it never gets really cold there.. im going to have to ask all you cold country mummies for advice about what to buy!

well our winters here are kind of unpredictable. Some times we get like -20 and some times it like this year and we barely got cold enough to keep snow on teh ground. My son was born in the summer so when we got to the winter, he was already 3-4 months old. I have no idea what to buy clothes wise for a newborn. WE even have to but a new snowsuit. Although the best purchase I ever made was the fleece insert for the carseat. They also have one that fits over the car seat as well that keeps out cold wind. It has a little peek-a-boo window so you can still see the baby.

thanks for the info! the car seat things sound so cosy :) i wish i had paid more attention to the tiny babies this winter, i should have had a nosy at what the mummies were doing to keep them warm in their prams :) how lovely that you will have one summer baby and one winter baby :)

Then dam digis eh!?! I got another pack and it's took ages to decide but came up 1-2. Don't know whether that's right. Surely should be 1-2 by now!!

Then dam digis eh!?! I got another pack and it's took ages to decide but came up 1-2. Don't know whether that's right. Surely should be 1-2 by now!!

do you know when you ovulated hun? i am 5+1 but only 2+4(ish) days since conception because i ovulated late.. maybe thats what is going on with you?:hugs:

Lovie, thanks for the info on the digis that is pretty cool.

I hadn't really thought about clothes for newborns in winter.. I'm sure living in Canada I won't have any problems finding some. But all I can think about is having a baby in December I am totally buying a santa hat to have lo wear over the holidays. It'll be so cute!

thanks for the info! the car seat things sound so cosy :) i wish i had paid more attention to the tiny babies this winter, i should have had a nosy at what the mummies were doing to keep them warm in their prams :) how lovely that you will have one summer baby and one winter baby :)

I'm a winter baby...born in Feb. I feel bad for this baby though because when he/she is older they won't get to have the same kind of birthday party that my son gets. He always has his party at the beach. I'll probably have to rent a room for this one's party....my house is way toooo small for everyone. I had three parties here and we felt like sardines.

I know what you mean about paying attention. I have PCOS, just found out in Jan, so we didn't think it would happen this quickly. I really thought that we'd have more time, I could lose about 25-30 lbs etc.... Sometimes you just don't get to plan everything. lol

Well pretty sure I o'd cd13 and makes me 16dpo. Didn't dtd after CD12 so much have o'd on time

nixilix maybe the embie was hanging around in your falopian tubes for a couple of extra days:hugs: I really hope you get a 2-3 soon:hugs:

trgirl.. im googling newborn santa hat right now.. awwww they are just so cute! i think i might get an elf one too :)

maybe our babies will have sledging parties :) that would be kind of cool! I too have pcos, i was only diagnosed about 3 weeks ago, it was my pre ivf internal scan and he found 40 folicles, he said i wouldnt be ovulating with all of those.. well i obviously did ovulate this month! Im worrying about the pcos effecting breast feeding i have read it can be harder.. i hope it goes smoothly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->