*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

ttc_lolly....you are right! I did lend it to a friend who lost it! I completely forgot and have now spent hours scrabbling through all the boxes. I feel like such an idiot now! Baby brain! :dohh:

:rofl: baby brain indeed!! it's affecting us all, don't worry :lol:

Hi Ladies.
Hope you don't mind me jumping on your thread - but I'm due Dec too! This is my first baby (plus 1 m/c), so am super excited AND nervous!
i'm 28, and if anyone fancies being baby buddies, that would be fab!!
hope everyone has a healthy and happy 9months!!

xxx

Hi Ladies.
Hope you don't mind me jumping on your thread - but I'm due Dec too! This is my first baby (plus 1 m/c), so am super excited AND nervous!

xxx

hey, when are you due? I'm the 2nd based on a +OPK.

Hi Ladies.

xxx

Congrats and welcome MrsBunny :wave:

When's exactly is your EDD? If I have it then I can put you on our list on the front page :)

thank you!
looking at my dates it's approx 12 december. since a m/c last december my periods have been a little crazy! so i'm just working out dates using a 28 day cycle.

how's everyone's symptoms?
i'm finding myself yawning a lot! but i seem to have a slight metal/sicky taste in my mouth sometimes thoughout the day. plus, I'm am burping like a crazy person - LOVELY!!!!

i think the hardest thing, especially as having had a m/c, is the wait. roll on the 12 week scan!!!

xxxxxxxxx

Yup, I'm still tired as hell here :sleep: I could honestly sleep for England!

Hi there!
New to the thread, due Dec 10th and 5 weeks today!
I live in Portland Oregon and my first appt is at 8 weeks, they said 7-8 weeks is when they do the 1st scan bc you can expect the heartbeat and see the fetal pole well.

We've told family now and will wait to tell everyone else, assuming my MIL can keep her mouth shut!!!

I'm EXHAUSTED, very mild queasiness, HUGE boobs :haha:

Traveling to Ireland and Italy later this week...hoping the long flights aren't torturous!!!

oo yey another dec 10th due date like mine :happydance:

thank you!
looking at my dates it's approx 12 december. since a m/c last december my periods have been a little crazy! so i'm just working out dates using a 28 day cycle.

i'm finding myself yawning a lot! but i seem to have a slight metal/sicky taste in my mouth sometimes thoughout the day. plus, I'm am burping like a crazy person - LOVELY!!!!

i think the hardest thing, especially as having had a m/c, is the wait. roll on the 12 week scan!!!

xxxxxxxxx

im burping like crazy too lol and the tiredness is really bad, plus heartburn worse than ever lmao

Hi ladies! I'm due Dec 14th! I have one DS who is also a December baby and have had two m/c.....the most recent being in December. Praying for a sticky baby!

Hi there!
New to the thread, due Dec 10th and 5 weeks today!
I live in Portland Oregon and my first appt is at 8 weeks, they said 7-8 weeks is when they do the 1st scan bc you can expect the heartbeat and see the fetal pole well.

We've told family now and will wait to tell everyone else, assuming my MIL can keep her mouth shut!!!

I'm EXHAUSTED, very mild queasiness, HUGE boobs :haha:

Traveling to Ireland and Italy later this week...hoping the long flights aren't torturous!!!

oo yey another dec 10th due date like mine :happydance:

thank you!

xxxxxxxxx

im burping like crazy too lol and the tiredness is really bad, plus heartburn worse than ever lmao

I have been burping a lot too!

I am happy to say that I have never had heartburn EVER in my whole life lol. Oh great, now I will probably get it!

munch - I'm not aware of anything you can take, but from what I've read, things are supposed to calm down after the first trimester. I wonder if it would help to tell your OH how you are feeling (if you haven't already done so) and see if you can plan some time to yourself to unwind if you are feeling a bit stressed? Maybe it's me, but a good massage always makes the world feel like a better place. I am conscious that everything is changing at the moment and I'm just trying to listen to my body and take better care of myself - eat healthily, sleep more, and work less! I'm also thinking of getting a pregnancy yoga DVD. Hope things get better for you soon, hun, and in the meantime, feel free to rant if you need :hugs:

Thanks so so much HoneyBee, some good tips there! Will def looking into massage. DH and I have talked, he is aware of it from last pregnancy, from memory 2nd tri is much better all round and comes back a bit in 3rd. I just have the guilts so badly and almost feel like I have been possessed by something lol...nah it's not that bad!! It's just the inability to control it...better be super aware and work on it. The latest example was yesterday, DH (who had been doing awesome job working in garden) walked mud inside all over carpet and I cracked it! Instead of just going oh well, it's only mud and he didn't realise...i was acting like he did it deliberately when I knew that was just stupid....so it's those sort of things. Anyway, FX passes soon, thanks again HoneyBee x

Hi ladies! I'm due Dec 14th! I have one DS who is also a December baby and have had two m/c.....the most recent being in December. Praying for a sticky baby!

Welcome and congratulations :hi: added you to our list!

Wow you had a big space between you and your sister! You must have been like a 2nd mum!

it really is like she is mine a little bit, i miss her so much:cry::cry: i live in a different country to her now. she allways said she didnt want me to have a baby because she wouldnt be my most special child if i had my own baby:nope: i told her about my pregnancy on saturday, i had told so many people about the treatment that most of my family knew and i didnt want her to here from anyone else.. she wasnt that pleased.. but i hope she comes round, im thinking of giving the baby her name "eve" as a middle name. I really cant imagine loving anyone more than i love her, the day she was born was the best day of my life:cloud9: i cant even imagine how it will feel when i give birth myself!

i have been researching about the clear blue week digis, i felt really disheartened about my 2-3.. i found this that explanes the insides of the test https://www.clearblue.com/uk/HCP/pdf/Clearblue_Pregnancy_Test_with_Conception_Indicator_brochure.pdf it basically says inside the test is a pee stick test and a light analyses the colour on the test and gives you a result.. i broke mine apart (looked like a crazy lady!) and the one from today was darker so im happy! i think for it to be 3+ the line has to be the same darkness as the controle line.. im keeping my fingers crossed for that on wednesday! so if any of you are worrying about the digi just get a hammer and break it open and see whats inside:haha:

Lovie she will come around, as soon as she lays eyes on her niece or nephew! It's just a small bit of jealousy. You have a fantastic story, 20 cycles and then the week you were ment to be starting IVF you get a BFP, such a lovely story :) makes me feel weepy! I can't explain how you will feel but it is by far the best feeling in the world when you see your baby for the first time, undiscribable....you will see :)

thank you!

xxxxxxxxx

We have the same due date!! Well, tentative due date of course. That's too bad that you have to wait until 12 weeks. I just made an early scan appt for next tuesday, when I'll be almost 7 weeks. I will feel SOOOO much better after seeing the heartbeat. I haven't had a mc, but we have been trying for over a year and I really didn't think I'd ever get a BFP!! Good luck with the waiting.

Welcome and Congrats to all the new girls!

This thread is defiantly getting away...love it!

Will def look into getting a Doppler this pregnancy! Think it will be super lovely for my other girls to hear babys heart beat too.

Hope you all have a lovely Tuesday. Beautiful Autum day here, cold mornings, warm days....perfect! X

I'm having crazy messed up dreams and nightmares all the time too!

Agh are any of you cramping? All day I was in pain/discomfort yesterday and still today. It's like my uterus is twisting around itself. I had cramps in beginning w last pg but not this bad.... It's not as bad as af cramps (I get god awful af cramps)
but it's making me miserable! I have bad indigestion and gas as well so I'm hoping it's mostly that. But it's definitely my womb in pain :( it's not being kind to me! It better be kind to my beany baby though!
I'm supposed to go for an ultrasound tomorrow that I schedualed a while ago for a cyst problem I have! But I'm only 4w4 days! So I'm going to try and reschedual it to next week so I can for sure see something! I don't want to freak out if they can't find anything yet!

Im cramping also and have been on and off since I got my BFP, it sucks and is making me so worried. But people keep saying it is normal but its still scary. I tend to get mine during the night. Whne I mc last year I got them so bad I was bent over in pain so until that happens I just gonna try and ignore them!

Probably best to reshedule ur scan, you dont want to get upset as you cant see anything. Try and wait to 6/7 weeks. The waiting is a pain but it will soon come round.

Ok I know I'm not alone then!
I've been cramping all day again :( so idid some light exercise and stretching and that seemed to help some!
I'm worried as well, but as long as there's no bleeding I guess I can try and stay calm!
I mc last year as well. Maybe our cramping now has something to do with having had a mc before this pg? :S
Don't know! I found some videos on YouTube reasuring panicking cramping women lol

I had a liitle cramping weeks 3-4 but has subsided in week 5. I think its our bodies getting ready for baby. Don't worry, it'll be OK :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->