*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Great news Ocean! Glad LO is ok. Don't worry about the weight. It really is just an estimate. I'm pretty petite too but not as slim as you. There are some advantages - I lost all my baby weight in delivery. Couldn't believe it when I stood on the scales. I think you will be the same. In the meantime keeping everything crossed for an imminent arrival of baby Ocean.

Lilly - Everyone is different honey, at least you know your baby is fighting to get out!

Hang on in there everyone. I think we might be getting a Pre-Christmas snow flurry x

Its my due date today! And yes I'm pretty sure I'm just going to watch it come and go with no significant events taking place....
I didn't have a good night last night. Dh was grumpy (and still seems to be this morning) and as mean as it sounds I just really don't want to deal with it right now. As far as I'm concerned he needs to suck it up and be positive for me! (Selfish I know but this isn't going to be forever!)

Ummmm...think I just lost my mucus plug? No blood (sorry, may be tmi but at this stage, we're all in, no?) but about a little finger-length of yellow squidgy goop.
I called DH into the washroom to see it, lol. What does this mean for timing?
I want to celebrate, but hilariously, there's a nasty ice storm raging outside!

^^ Hehe, sounds like your plug! You might keep losing pieces of it, it doesn't always all come out at once. I lost mine Tuesday/Wednesday and delivered Saturday. But losing the plug sometimes doesn't mean anything at all :wacko:

In 22 hours ill b going to the hospital to prep for nut c section n in 24 hours ill b meeting my snowflake getting so excited

I'm already broody! imust be nuts, lol! Good luck tomorrow bbygurl!

bbygurl, good luck!
Nothing following last night's plug fun -- no contractions, etc. just incredibly moody! I feel so sorry for DH. He's managing my emotions, a house full of two sets of inlaws, and an overdue baby.
:hugs: to all!

Midwife started me on nipple stimulation using breast pump today as well as taking blue and black cohosh. I was getting contractions but they've tapered off now. Hopefully something happens tonight as apparently out next step tomorrow is an enema to get contractions started. If that doesn't work I guess we move on to castor oil. Both of those things sound awful and disgusting to me but I honestly don't want a transport to a hospital at this point and I've got till next Wednesday till Friday before the call is made to medically induce. That's the one thing I really don't want. I'm also scared that longer baby stays in the bigger she's getting.

Today was my last day of work, hooray! Now just hoping that LO comes soon so I'm not wasting time at home without her. No labor signs yet though. No contractions. At my doctors visit monday I was only 1cm dilated. Wait wait wait...

Good luck bbygurl!

I've still got nothing going on. Planning to go for a walk in a bit!
My female cat came into the baby's room a while ago while and I was folding receiving blankets, climbed into the crib and proceeded to pee! She got all three woolen blankets, the sheet, the waterproof, the side of the crib and the wall! She's never done anything like that before, ever! Do you think she knows something I don't?!

Bean I'm sorry your cat did that. Do you think it's because your mom is in town and brought a bunch of new smells? My female cat has been notorious for peeing on things when people stay at my house and it drives me crazy. She also has done it if her litter box is one day past needing to be cleaned. She's attempted to jump in the crib but I caught her pretty quickly and she hasn't been back. I'm hoping a screaming baby will be enough of a deterrence soon though. Sorry that happened. Cat urine is a b*tch to deal with.

FiFi -- thinking of you!
Can't wait to see more of you ladies and your gorgeous LO's over in the parenting thread.
Cats are evil....they always pee when someone new comes in, I think just to express their displeasure. My friend's cat would always pee on the clothes of whatever guy she had staying over.

Am going in to hospital tomorrow for induction. Have been induced twice before, first was over and home within 24 hours and 2nd was 3 very long days so I may well be delivering Christmas Day at this rate, am jut getting anxious now as I know that within 24 hours ill be in lots of pain!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->