*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Good luck fortomorrow fifi ... It will be over before you know it, and then you won't even care. Was your first labour a quick one?

Good luck again bbygurl, can't wait for pics (if you're sharing that is).

First labour was the only spontaneous and was 9.5 hours start to finish so not too bad, but all 3 have been completly different so who knows what will happen this time round,

Thanks for the good wishes, ill update as and when I can xxxxx

So tiny bbygurl, really only 4lbs8oz? or was that a typo? Congrats either way!

Bean, so sorry your cat peed on the baby stuff. Hope she doesn't make it a habit! Ever since I put the bedding in the crib I've had sheets of foil covering it all so that if any of my cats jump in there it will scare them away. I know somebody was in there at some point because one part of the foil was a little crumpled at the edge, but it looks like they jumped in and then right back out. Guess it did it's job!

Congrats bbygurl! How tiny!! So glad it all went well for you! :)

Congrats bbygurl! Wow, that really is quite small - did the doctors say why she is small? My baby is still pretty small and I'm really curious to know why. Neither my dh nor I nor our siblings were small babies so we were so surprised to hear we're having a little one. (I won't lie - I'm kind of glad he/she is small!!)

We are now starting to wonder if my cat is on heat, even though its winter. She pee'd on my mom's bed too this morning!! She's not displaying all the signs but some of them. She's going in to be fixed this evening just to be on the safe side!

I'm seeing the doctor tomorrow morning again and I'll see what she has to say but I think if there is no baby by next Friday I will go in for an induction. I'm terrified of it but hoping it works out ok!

Hi everyone I had my beautiful little girl yesterday morning at 9.30am weighing 7lb 10oz and measuring 52cm long, it took 4 hours from bein 4cm dilated, which I was so shocked at I was panicking at one point saying I couldn't do cz I really thought I couldn't but I managed and I now have my beautiful princess sleeping next to me xxxx

Congrats bbygurl, somehow I think mine will come out at double the size of your littlen!!! Xx

Congratulations Sara and Bbygurl! Yay for more snowflakes!

Good luck Fifi!

Hi all. J'lenn Nevaeh was born on Wednesday 19th December at 1:08 p.m. via emergency c-setion. She weighed 5lbs 15.9oz and was 53 cm long.

I had my clinic day on my due date (18th). I was contracting since the day b4 but not regularly and not strong. At the clinic they found my pressure to be high so they admitted me to the hospital right away for monitoring and said they would induce me on Thursday 20th. While there, contractions intensified on its own to 3 min apart on Wednesday 19th and even though baby was very low and cervix was extremely short I was not dilating beyond 1cm and J'lenn was under fetal distress. I was prepped for surgery in a hurry and off to the theater I was carted away. The results of the section said that her umbilical cord was thin and amniotic fluid very thick. I spent the minimum three days in the hospital and we were released yesterday (22nd Dec). Just in time for Christmas...YAYYYY!!!Now I have my precious fighter girl home with me.

image.jpg here is a quick pic of our baby girl until I get home and put mor pics on dxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->