*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Congrats bbygirl, sara and jumik! :happydance:

lilly, i'm also nervous about how big baby might get at this stage, though I don't seem to be gaining weight.

bbygirl, sara and jumik, congratulations on your little ladies!!

Still waiting for us here too, though we're hanging in there. LOADS of pressure at night but only on the bottom of the bump, like cervix is still thinning?

Congrats to the new girl snowflakes! Bbgurl, that is tiny! I forget, did u have c sec or natural? Wondering if baby that small makes giving birth easier?

Started getting very uncomfortable contraction at about 5 am every ten minutes or so. They're down to about every seven minutes now so hopefully this turns into something. Just got back from a long walk with DH so keeping my fingers crossed that this might be it for me.

Wow there's been a flurry of little snowflakes on here! Congratulations to all the new mummies! :)

Due date tomorrow! Having period like pains since last night but that's it! I don't mind if he goes overdue now as jan would be a better bday than Christmas Day! X

Thanks to all the new mummies who stuck around on this thread to support us pregnant ladies, so appreciated! X

Ocean mine went from period like pain early this morning to a "this hurts like a b*tch. Why am I trying to do this without pain meds?"

Fingers crossed this is it for you.

AFM I'm now at about 5-6 minutes apart going 60-80 seconds strong on each. Come on baby.

Ocean, we'll all be here cheering until the last snowflake makes his/her appearance.

Good luck lilly. Sounds like you're about to hold your baby very soon.

I've just had a thought ladies, lets do it all again in a couple of years. I think i have one more left in me before i'm done :haha:

Yay come on Lilly and ocean! Lets get some Christmas babies!

Bay..... No chance for me! This is the last one for sure!!!!!!!!!

Congrats bbygirl, sara and jumik!

Ocean - of course we will still be here until the last snowflake is out. There is no way I'm going to miss any baby photos! I had period pains as one of my pre-labour signs. I think either way, Christmas or January, you won't care once you have that baby in your arms. When we were leaving hospital, the Salvation Army were playing carols in the foyer. I always get a bit emotional at this time of year but combined with the hormones? OMG I was so nearly crying my eyes out. Whenever your baby arrives will be a special time for you x x x

Bay.....NOOOOOOOOO!

I'm seeing lots of no's ... Maybe things are a little too fresh in our minds, i might ask agaiin a couple of weeks :haha:

I agree with honey.bee. Once you have that baby you really won't care. And yes i was a bag of tears too for about two weeks after - and i'm usually a stone cold b*tch who hardly ever cries :haha:

Congrats to all the new little ones! I still love reading and hearing about all your new arrivals, and am rooting on the rest of you. It's going to come very very soon.

I'm seeing lots of no's ... Maybe things are a little too fresh in our minds, i might ask agaiin a couple of weeks :haha:

Haha all the nurses in the hospital were telling us they can't wait to see us again in 2-3 years. We definitely will do it again, and this is coming after a torturous night with very little sleep. I still will do it again :)

Ocean mine went from period like pain early this morning to a "this hurts like a b*tch. Why am I trying to do this without pain meds?"

Fingers crossed this is it for you.

AFM I'm now at about 5-6 minutes apart going 60-80 seconds strong on each. Come on baby.

Ok this scared me! :haha:

Oooh good luck hun, your baby will be here soon!

Ocean I also zero threshold for pain. Don't let it scare you. I just took an hour nap and didnt feel a thing so they are either 1) not that bad or 2) I have more tolerance than I think. DH says I'm fine as I can still grit my teeth and laugh through them.

Bay, a big yes from me! My husband says no more, but pretty sure we will in 2-3 years. I told him before we were married I wanted lots of kids, lol! Would like 4 though. At least... I'm already excited for the next one!

Congrats to the new mommies!!

Forgot who asked but I had a scheduled c.section. I get to go home tomorrow

So exciting hearing about the new snowflakes! I just want my baby now, aaaahhh!! Also, the next person that tells me I need to go for a walk to get labor started is gonna get a beat down!! People are so annoying!

Thanks also from me to the ladies with little ones now who are sticking around!

Ocean and Lilly, I'm so jealous!! Good luck with everything!!!

Bay, I'm up for another in a few years too :)

Today I was asked if I wanted to go horseback riding in the snow to get the baby out...I was so close to saying yes, but settled for eating more pineapple and still am walking everywhere to do some Christmas shopping.

We have a full house, with two sets of grandparents, a future aunt arriving tomorrow, and DH and I. And EVERYONE keeps asking me every few minutes if anything's changed. Today I sat in the bathroom for 15 minutes after peeing just to have a bit of space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->