*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Ok ladies so I've spent the afternoon in ED cos I started bleeding today. not heavy but not just "spotting". i went to my DR and beta results from 4wks4days was only 46miu. today they took my beta hcg was 180miu. Not good news hey? So they think Miscarriage or ectopic. going to book ultrasound tomorrow although they said normally they dont scan until beta is 1500miu as it is too small any earlier and wont be able to see anything. i've been poked and prodded with needles, I'm in agony, I've cried all day. I really thought that this would be it. 2nd mc :( Something is wrong with me I know it.

Jadie,
I'm sorry. I can't imgaine how you must be feeling, xxxx

:hugs: Jadie. I hope they get to the bottom of all this for you. :hugs:

Thank you, I just want an answer, whether it be the one I want or not. How can I move in if I don't have closure? :( Heartbreaking.

jadie im so sorry to here that news about your beata :hugs::hugs:

nixilix, im so sorry too that you strated bleeding:hugs::hugs:

its just not fair :(

Jadie I am so sorry to hear of your loss. But please do not think that something is wrong with you! I miscarriage is the body's way of letting go of a sickly baby early. If you are really worried, you can get your progesterone levels checked in the future. For now, you have been through a lot, and let yourself grieve. You too, Nix. :hugs:

My heart is with you both. The "why" can be answered in time. Let yourself be scared, angry, whatever. Hugs to Jadie and Nix.

jadie and nixilix - I am so sorry to hear about what you ladies are going through. You are in my thoughts and I am crossing my fingers that everything will be ok.

Girls have your cramps calmed down a bit?

I had loads a few days a go now they've calmed - can still feel them every now and then but nowhere like last week!x

As of yesterday, my cramps have calmed down A LOT. Which makes me feel a lot better. I had some bad cramps in the middle of the night. But there were only 2 episodes and only lasted about 5 seconds each. No cramps at all this morning so far. First doctor's appointment is today!

I haven't really had a problem with cramps besides a few days before my BFP (probably implantation). I have, however, had a problem with sore boobs! Ouchy!

My boobs are so sore today, i sleep on my front and i woke up in agony this morning with my boobs and my bras dont fit me anymore! ive bought a nursing/materniy bra online yesterday that should fit for a while (had to get XL++!) since it fits from an F to a G, im hoping desperately that my boobs dont get bigger than a G anyway!!!

Ok ladies so I've spent the afternoon in ED cos I started bleeding today. not heavy but not just "spotting". i went to my DR and beta results from 4wks4days was only 46miu. today they took my beta hcg was 180miu. Not good news hey? So they think Miscarriage or ectopic. going to book ultrasound tomorrow although they said normally they dont scan until beta is 1500miu as it is too small any earlier and wont be able to see anything. i've been poked and prodded with needles, I'm in agony, I've cried all day. I really thought that this would be it. 2nd mc :( Something is wrong with me I know it.

:hugs: im sorry, im sending you positive thoughts and good vibes :flower:

Girls have your cramps calmed down a bit?

I had loads a few days a go now they've calmed - can still feel them every now and then but nowhere like last week!x

As of yesterday, my cramps have calmed down A LOT. Which makes me feel a lot better. I had some bad cramps in the middle of the night. But there were only 2 episodes and only lasted about 5 seconds each. No cramps at all this morning so far. First doctor's appointment is today!

I was having really bad cramps until this morning, and they seemed to have calmed down too. I was really concerned about them, but it seems like it's pretty common. I haven't had any today either. Good luck at your doctor's appt!

Getting a bit annoyed with my GP surgery/midwife. I told them I was pregnant before 4 weeks and they said the MW would see me at 8 weeks. No problem, I am happy to wait for that only thing is I need to be referred to the consultants which delays things do really ought to see her ASAP. Biggest issue though is I need a date/time of my appointment so I can arrange child are AND time off work. The surgery told me to be more patient as 8 weeks is 2 whole weeks away but is 2 weeks notice really too much to ask for??? If they wait until next week I will then only be able to give work 1 weeks notice of the appt and there's no guarantee someone can look after DS then. I know legally work have to give me time off but I don't expect them to be thrilled me announcing pregnancy just 4 months after returning from 12 months maternity, so want to make things as easy as possible for them.

Don't know what to do now except book to see the GP tomorrow and see of she can do something. :shrug:

So sorry jadie, hope you get new soon. Sending hugs xxx:hugs:

2016 I'm the most impatient women ever right now and it's such early days for me yet so can understand u must be annoyed, 2 weeks seems like forever at the moment I bet, sending calming vibes to u xx

Being a newbie Im unsure of all the acronyms, can anyone help or is there a thread that lists them? Xx

Jadie, Nixilix, my heart goes out to both of you. I'm so sorry that you're going through this :hugs:

good evening :)

lisaloo i think there is a list on the questions page... just ask if there is anything specific.. i guess the main ones in this thread are

BFP=big fat positive
MS=morning sickness
BF=breast feeding
dd=darling daughter
ds=sarling son
dh/oh=partner/husband
mc=miscariage:nope:

there are loads more.. cant think of them right now! just ask as and when they come up :)

im feeling ill today, like i have a tummy bug, im not sure if its pregnancy symptoms or not:shrug: tmi, but i have an upset tummy and keep needing to go to the loo. i kinda hope its pregnancy symptoms!

OK ladies, I have a question that I would love some opinions on.

Last Dec I had a MMC - my body realised at 10 1/2 weeks, but the ultrasound said it had stopped growing at approx 8 weeks. Luckily me and hubby got pregnant this time round (it is our first baby), but as you can imagine I'm trying to be super positive, but its always in the back of my mind.

as i had a mmc, i have been offered an early scan if i want one. A week ago I was totally against it, thinking that it wouldnt offer me anything positive - even if i had the scan, it might still go wrong after the scan but before the 12 weeks.

Now I've started to think that maybe I do want to have an early scan - what do you think? If i was going to have it, should i wait till maybe 9 weeks, so that would technically be after the date of the mmc, or is it pointless as 3 weeks later would be my 12 week scan?

hmmmmmmmmm, not sure.

thanks ladies xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"