*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Hey ladies:hi: I'm due December 16th with our first. I've had 2 miscarriages in the past 7 months, and really hoping this one sticks. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all over the next few months!

Congrats and welcome Future Mama!! I pray this is a sticky little one for you! :)

Welcome Future Mama! We have the same due date :)

Hi everyone! My EDD is December 14th! Can't wait to have a December Snowflake! This bubs will be born on or before 38 weeks so I might end of having a November baby! But I guess we will see! Loving every bit of this rainbow! :)

Welcome all!

Don't worry about the cramping - in weeks 3-4 it is baby digging in tight and trying to connect to our blood supply.

After that it is the uterus stretching and growing! One of my books says that by the end of week 5 the uterus has grown from the size of a large plum to a large apple already!

Hello to the new Snowflakes! :wave:

My DS is a rainbow baby so I wish all you rainbow mummy's an easy pregnancy. Of course I wish all the snowflakes an easy pregnancy, just an extra :hugs: for rainbow babies. I know it's scary but we will all get there one day at a time.

Sprout is likely to be born in November or even October but I feel more connected with this group. When I was pregnant with DS, he was due 31st December, so I joined the January Jellybeans 2011 as most first pregnancies go over right? Next thing I know out he pops on 25th November! :wacko: Of course I would wish for a baby to arrive that early but I will be hard for me when I go over 34w6d as that is the most pregnant I've ever been. :haha:

Anyway I wanted to ask is anyone really cold? I have been so shivvery these last 2 weeks like I just can't get warm. I go to bed wearing tracky bottoms, vest, jumper, bedsocks, thick duvet and a blanket and I still can't get to sleep from feeling cold. :shrug: It's just odd cos I remember feeling so hot last time around. I'm having hot flashes but that's it.

Scan in 2.5 hours. Feeling nervous but excited. :) Hubby keeps joking theres two in there but I am sure not. I think many women go through the "I think I'm having twins" stage, and I definitely did last time, but this time I just know there's only one...and that is PLENTY for me.

Started bleeding this morning. Knew it wasn't right with the tests getting lighter. Thanks x

Nixilix my thoughts are with you, I hope you are doing okay hun. Tons of love coming your way. XO.

Hi ladies!

I haven't been super active yet on this board, I'm in the midst of nursing school & that tends to consume my mind most of the time :)!

I went to the doctor today to confirm my pregnancy, they gave me and EDD of December 7th but that is totally off! I ovulated March 26th - I'm still sticking with December 17th lol! I have my first real appointment on Friday April 27th, so far away lol :)!

I am feeling really really really nervous about this pregnancy, I want this more than anything. Trying to stay calm, one day at a time! What are you all doing to keep yourselves positive? Any advice?

Can't wait to get to know you all!

P.s. has anyone went out & bought stuff?! I definitely have haha.

Sara

Im so sorry nix :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Anyway I wanted to ask is anyone really cold? I have been so shivvery these last 2 weeks like I just can't get warm. I go to bed wearing tracky bottoms, vest, jumper, bedsocks, thick duvet and a blanket and I still can't get to sleep from feeling cold. :shrug: It's just odd cos I remember feeling so hot last time around. I'm having hot flashes but that's it.

Scan in 2.5 hours. Feeling nervous but excited. :) Hubby keeps joking theres two in there but I am sure not. I think many women go through the "I think I'm having twins" stage, and I definitely did last time, but this time I just know there's only one...and that is PLENTY for me.

Ive been very cold -for me anyway, im usually always hot but lately i seem to be feeling the cold more! But then at night I wake up way too hot lol, i cant win!

2016...hey I have been mega cold esp in the evenings. Still having really vivid dreams too, occassionally nightmares!

Excuse my ignorance but what is a rainbow baby?

Looking forward to hearing about scan and your single baby ;) I always have thought I would love twins but when I really think about it, double the nappies, trying to breast feed two, double the tantrums.... probably not :)

2016...hey I have been mega cold esp in the evenings. Still having really vivid dreams too, occassionally nightmares!

Excuse my ignorance but what is a rainbow baby?

Looking forward to hearing about scan and your single baby ;) I always have thought I would love twins but when I really think about it, double the nappies, trying to breast feed two, double the tantrums.... probably not :)

A rainbow baby is a baby conceived after a loss. :flower:

Can you add me please? I have just come across your thread. Im due the 5th Dec.

There are so many of us!

Just been to the doctors and he worked out my due date as dec 12th, and that makes a bit more sense with my cycles so can you change my date on the front page please :) I'm in the coffee shop at the moment so I will have to update my ticker when I get home! Made my midwife appointment for 4th May, its becoming more real now! :D

Am back from my scan. All went well and we got to see Sprouts little flickering HB. :cloud9: They have changed my date to 5th December, which I know is wrong but it's closer to ov date anyway so there was no point arguing over a few days.

We did get a picture (which we had to pay £5 for) but will need to scan it in tonight before I can post.

thank you.
Here, you don't get a scan until 12-13 weeks. As I had a m/c in December, i have been offered an early scan - but i'm not sure if i want one. I had m/c at 8 weeks, but my body didnt realise it until 10 1/2 weeks. So I think if i take them up on their offer of an early scan, i won't have it until 9 weeks.

This baby better be super super SUPER sticky!!!!

At least your early scan will make your weeks go quicker!!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->