*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

thinking of you! Having had a m/c too, plus this is my first pregnancy, you cant help but be cautious.

hope you have a happy and healthy 9months xxx

congrats on the scan!!

i see you're UK like me. Did you get an early private scan, as I don't get one until 12-13 weeks.

xx

Am back from my scan. All went well and we got to see Sprouts little flickering HB. :cloud9: They have changed my date to 5th December, which I know is wrong but it's closer to ov date anyway so there was no point arguing over a few days.

We did get a picture (which we had to pay £5 for) but will need to scan it in tonight before I can post.

congrats on the scan!!

i see you're UK like me. Did you get an early private scan, as I don't get one until 12-13 weeks.

xx

Am back from my scan. All went well and we got to see Sprouts little flickering HB. :cloud9: They have changed my date to 5th December, which I know is wrong but it's closer to ov date anyway so there was no point arguing over a few days.

We did get a picture (which we had to pay £5 for) but will need to scan it in tonight before I can post.

congrats on the scan!!

xx

Nope it was an NHS scan only because of my history of ectopics and I had a HyCoSy this same cycle so was high risk. If they had refused I would have paid for one for peace of mind.

sorry to be a pain with questions, but as a newbie to BnB still fiding my way around.

am i added to this group, as cant seem to find the front page you talked about with all the due dates on.

its probably because computers hate me :winkwink:

Don't worry MrsBunny, we don't mind answering questions :) you can find the front page by going to the first page of this thread. At the top or bottom of the page you see the numbers of pages, hit first and you'll see it!

2016 - Great news on your scan, cant wait to see the picture!

Hope everyone is having a lovely morning so far. Am back at work todat after the lovely long w'end and am really struggling. Am so tired, I need some matchsticks to stay awake!

Good morning everyone!

2016, I am freezing! I thought maybe it was the weather, but it isn't like me. I am wearing sweaters everywhere and just feel cold all the time.

Got up to pee 3 times last night, I am sooo tired!! Back to work today, but it is still a 5 day week for me since I work on Saturdays and I have class, then exams next week. I just can't wait for April to be over.

Girls have your cramps calmed down a bit?

I had loads a few days a go now they've calmed - can still feel them every now and then but nowhere like last week!x

I haven't really had a problem with cramps besides a few days before my BFP (probably implantation). I have, however, had a problem with sore boobs! Ouchy!

Nessicle, I barely have any cramp now.... definitely still have the sore bbs though.. WOW

i'm still crampy! Kind of like AF cramps, with a few pains by my hip bones. but it comes and goes. only finding my boobs uncomfortable when i lie on my front - then my nipples feel like they're on fire!!! hehe!!! plus i've noticed my skin get a bit oily - a few extra spots - lovely!!!

Nice to compare symptoms :)

I dont have sore boobs at all really they feel a bit bigger though. I'm having a few small waves of nausea today but nothing major. My cramps have eased off so much though since back end of last week, just occasional now.

So so tired though could fall asleep at my desk!

Cramps have really eased up now, just super tired and really sore (.)(.). They have also got really big, OH is loving them but he is Nnot allowed to touch at the moment!!!!

Girls have your cramps calmed down a bit?

I had loads a few days a go now they've calmed - can still feel them every now and then but nowhere like last week!x

Totally calmed down to virtually none now. Boobs aren't really sore either....

I still get the cramps but not as often or bad.

I find that I'm sweating in my sleep!!! Poor DH!

So excited for the early scans and seeing a flickering HB! :cloud9:

So in love with my little bub and the pregnancy - trying to think super positive bit that means gettin hopes up!!! Stick, little one!!!

Ok ladies so I've spent the afternoon in ED cos I started bleeding today. not heavy but not just "spotting". i went to my DR and beta results from 4wks4days was only 46miu. today they took my beta hcg was 180miu. Not good news hey? So they think Miscarriage or ectopic. going to book ultrasound tomorrow although they said normally they dont scan until beta is 1500miu as it is too small any earlier and wont be able to see anything. i've been poked and prodded with needles, I'm in agony, I've cried all day. I really thought that this would be it. 2nd mc :( Something is wrong with me I know it.

Im so sorry to hear you bad news Jadie, sending you a big hug

Hope you are ok Jadie. Fx for you. I started bleeding today too xx

I'm so sorry to hear Jadie. I'm hoping that things will turn out ok. And there is nothing wrong with you.

And can I just start the day by saying....HELLLOOOOO morning sickness! UGhh, I'm at work fighting the feeling to throw up. I know they would suspect something immediately... oh no, what do I do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->