*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Hi 2016 - I think your letter is really good, well done. It strikes a good balance between getting across the facts and not being too much of a rant!

Here are my thoughts, for what it's worth.......I think it would also be helpful to explain why there is the time pressure for you in particular (mention about the timeframe for needing the stitch and your last pregnancies perhaps) and when you would anticipate seeing the Consultant. If it was me, I'd soften it just a bit and change "pointed out" to "explained" in the 4th paragraph (sounds less aggressive!).

I think it is also helpful to say at the end exactly what you would like to happen and when, something like, "It would really put my mind at rest if you could please contact me within the next 48 hours to advise me of the date of my antenatal appointment or provide the contact details of the community midwifery team"

Good luck, Hun x

2016, that letter sounds great! I really hope they get you in soon!!

I had a awful weekend. DD was sick and up both nights with a slight fever. I slept terribly (when I did sleep) and last night my aching lower back woke me up. Putting a blanket between my knees is the only thing that helped the pain, so I guess it's time pull out my preg pillow! My back is still so sore and I've had light cramping too. It's not really like normal AF cramping though, I think it's more upset belly cramps. Maybe a bit of AF cramping, so ive been nervous. No spotting though so I think it's fine!

Hi can I join?

According to the Internet I'm due 24th Dec! I'm only 14 days po, b.ut I've been getting BFP's for 4 days now, with a digital one to top it off today - so great to see the p-word spelled out for you!

Looking forward to gaining some buddies...

Hi can I join?

According to the Internet I'm due 24th Dec! I'm only 14 days po, b.ut I've been getting BFP's for 4 days now, with a digital one to top it off today - so great to see the p-word spelled out for you!

Looking forward to gaining some buddies...

Hey, welcome! Im due 24th too! X

welcome lufish, congratulation :) how lovely to have a christmas eve baby :)

I recalculated my dd based on ovulation instead of last period and it came up as the 12/12/12! my oh is very excited! i told him it probably wont come on its due date!

2016, thats a great letter, I agree with honey bee that to say you would like to be contacted in the next 48 hours is reasonable. best of luck:hugs:

Can I join? I just found out this morning, I am finally pregnant with baby #4! Super excited to complete our family! We have 3 little boys (5 and twins, 2) and hoping to add a baby girl! I am so glad to be here!! :)

I am due December 23, 2012!

Thanks ladies!

Yay pearl!

Great to have people to tell... This is our first time after trying for 8 months. We want to wait till 12 weeks to tell anyone, but that seems like a really long time right now!

Any tips?

Thanks ladies!

Yay pearl!

Great to have people to tell... This is our first time after trying for 8 months. We want to wait till 12 weeks to tell anyone, but that seems like a really long time right now!

Any tips?

Me and my partner have told our best friends but that's it, I had to tell someone! I'll be telling friends and family after 12week scan I think x

Welcome to all the new ladies and congrats on you bfps!

I think I just caught up on over 20 pages.. wow!

2016, love the letter, hope it works and you get your apt asap.

I'm so tired, bleeding can happen, sometimes throughout pregnancy, being brown is a good sign too that means it is old. I'm sure everything will be fine.

It makes me so happy to see everyone's scan pics! I made our apt for private at 13 weeks... that is the earliest they would take us... so at least it should look like a baby by then. And the doppler is on the way!

We are telling my granparents today, this will be their first great grandchild. I'm so excited!

I'm so tired, bleeding can happen, sometimes throughout pregnancy, being brown is a good sign too that means it is old. I'm sure everything will be fine.

It makes me so happy to see everyone's scan pics! I made our apt for private at 13 weeks... that is the earliest they would take us... so at least it should look like a baby by then. And the doppler is on the way!

We are telling my granparents today, this will be their first great grandchild. I'm so excited!

where did you get your doppler from?

Omg its 3.43 and im exhausted and to top it off ive broke my iphone today grrrrr im such a bloody ditz lets hope my phone insurance is cover for water damage :dohh: xxx

where did you get your doppler from?

Omg its 3.43 and im exhausted and to top it off ive broke my iphone today grrrrr im such a bloody ditz lets hope my phone insurance is cover for water damage :dohh: xxx

I've dropped my iPhone in the bath last year, it didn't work for a day but the next it worked perfectly!

I did exactly the same the same thing with my i phone! i worked fine the next day :)

uve both givin me a glimpse of hope lol i dont know how long this was in the water for tho :( , my bottle of water burst open in my bag and it was sat in all the water at the bottom and i think if it will work the camera defo wont xxx

i live in stockholm so an hour or so drive from gävle, have you been to visit your sister?

we have been invited to go and visit in august, but we arent sure if we will be able to afford it! But it would be nice as it would prob be the last time for a while we could go and visit! Yey we have the same due date now u re-worked it out! 12/12/12 babies!! :baby: :baby:

kitty you should definatly go it you can get the cash together! ryan air do really really cheap flights! you can buy such cool baby stuff over here too :) does your sister have kids?

Thanks but I had a bit of red as well:cry:. It stopped immediately after though. Called the doctor and I'm goin in tomorrow to see if everything is ok. So scared but hopeful.

Thanks but I had a bit of red as well:cry:. It stopped immediately after though. Called the doctor and I'm goin in tomorrow to see if everything is ok. So scared but hopeful.

I sure it's fine lovely, try not to worry x

Im sure eveything will be fine, i know its hard not to worry when i was having my brown spotting i was panicking so it cant be helped but am sure all of us on here will have our fingers crossed for u and sending u hugs :hugs: xxx

I really hope everything is ok at the appointment tomorrow im so tired:hugs: i cant imagine how frightened you must be:hugs::hugs:

my sister has an 8 year old, the main reason we've been invited is too look after her while my sister is in work for 2 weeks and she is not in school lol. its only £300ish for us both to go so its very tempting!

so sorry imsotired, sending you positive thoughts x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->