*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Thanks ladies :hugs:

And Rhonda, you are mine too!! It's great having an actual BnB buddy get their BFP so soon after I got mine, over the moon for you!

TCC Lolly hope everything goes well tomorrow. You must have got such a fright. Positive vibes coming your way. Spotting or light bleeding is common in 1st tri as you probably know but try and rest up as much as possible, don't work so hard if you can possibly help it. Looking forward to update. Look after yourself and bub. Xx

Opps ttc not TCC.....very tired this evening indeed :)

Thanks munch :) and you're right, I am just being a bit OTT I think. I didn't have any cramping or spotting at all with DD, and we've tried for so long and hard for this bubs that I'm just a bit more over protective and paranoid I think.

And don't worry about the typo! Baby brain well and truly in action :haha:

Good Morning Snowflakes :flower:

I hope everyone's Monday is going well. I had a crazy weekend and haven't been on as much as I would've like. This group is growing by the seond, o many pages to catch up on.

2016- Glad that situation worked out, sometimes you do have to kick and fuss and yell to get someone's attention.

TTC_Lolly - maybe just overdid it a bit, put your feet up and relax. I hope all goes well at your scan!

Welcome to all the new ladies :hugs:

AFM - just counting down the days - 10 days until my 8 week scan! :dance:

MW called and booked me in for this Saturday???? Bizarre they tell me to wait wait wait then want to see me well before 9 weeks. :shrug:

Think adding the detail of my specific situation ie. incompetent cervix etc. made them spring into action so thank you Honey.Bee for that wise advice. :flower:

MW called and booked me in for this Saturday???? Bizarre they tell me to wait wait wait then want to see me well before 9 weeks. :shrug:

Think adding the detail of my specific situation ie. incompetent cervix etc. made them spring into action so thank you Honey.Bee for that wise advice. :flower:

RESULT! Glad to be of some help to you - it's usually the other way round!:happydance:

ttc_lolly - hang on in there, Hun. Rest up and don't overdo it. This baby (and you) are too important x x x

ttc_lolly - sending hugs to you.

2016 - way to kick some butt and get results!

So many snowflakes now, what a great thing!

One week from my ultrasound. Getting anxious and excited.

ttc lolly fingers crossed tomorrow is a lovely happy scan and puts your mind at rest! :hugs::hugs:

honey bee thats great news about the appointment!

welcome to the new snowflake mummies :)

afm im feeling sick:happydance::happydance::happydance: im so happy! it feels so much more real now! i hope this lasts till 12 weeks, its so reasureing :)

Evening ladies and welcome to the new mummys. Who r we all feeling... I've been out all day with DS took him for dinner and then the cinema and god I feel rough now. The headache from hell and feel sooo bloated, couldn't even do my jean up as it was so uncomfortable. Think an early night is in order... School run the the morn yay!! Routine back! I've got docs tomorrow too, hoping the wont put me on clexane as means il probably end up getting induced boo to that. I had a surface blood clot last year and my sister has factor 5 Leiden and had a DVT in her 1st preg so due to the history in family and my previous clot they want to see me. I don't have the gene deficiency though so seems it may just be precaution, not sure how I feel about that as I was induced with DS and it was. Horrible labour.

Lolly I'm sure things will be fine, uve been working lots the last few days and long hours. Early night is in order Missus. I had spotting at 6 ish weeks with Alfie. Xxxx's for u huni

I must apologise as I was as work today and was just posting about my letter/midwife etc. but not able to read the other posts.

I have just caught up and am astounded we are almost at the end of December with due dates! There are going to be January babies in a minute! Eeeeek!

ttc_lolly....I just wanted to wish you all the best for your scan tomorrow and hope it can reassure you that all is ok with your beanie. :hugs:

I am off to buy ANOTHER doppler. :dohh:

Thanks for all the reassurance lovely ladies :hugs: must say I've been feeling fine today although I've had some dull cramps today but sure it's nothing. I'm just staying positive and looking forward to seeing my baby. Hopefully I'll get a scan pic to share with you all x

Hope it goes well tomorrow lolly x

I've been having dull painful cramps since last night, eased off during the day today but bad now - is this bad?

The lady I spoke to in EPU said it's normal hun so try not to worry. Cramping is completely normal, as long as it's not accompanied by a bleed.

ttc_lolly...I have dull cramps today too and we are both 6+6 today do maybe our beans are having a growth spurt.

ocean_pearl...I clearly remember major cramps around 4 weeks which lasted a day or two. Some lower backache too. Just rest up and drink plenty of water. :hugs:

Ocean pearl - don't worry too much about it. I had pretty bad cramps starting from 11DPO until a couple days after AF was due. I still have some, but they don't last as long and they are very infrequent. You should start to see the cramps minimize within the next couple of days.

Sara, I got the doppler on ebay, don't remember the brand, but it was the first one that popped up when I searched doppler on ebay, it is pretty equippte and was 50$US. I haven't gotten it yet, but when I do I will let you know if it works.

The rest is copied from my journal.. it has been an interesting couple of days.

Telling my granparents went well enough, they were really happy for us. But after dinner I wasn't feeling well so I laid down at their house till DH and my brother were ready to leave. Then we drove my brother home and I threw up all over the street in front of his place. I thought that morning sickness had caught up to me, but a few hours later when I was still throwing up nothing but bile I knew something was wrong. I was admitted to hospital for 12 hours. I spent the entire night throwing up, they determined I had a gastro so once I spent a few hours without throwing up they let me start drinking water and when I was able to hold that down they let me go home. So now I am home resting and trying to eat what I can.

We went to the hospital right next to our house, because it is right next to our house.. and when we got there the triage nurse told us that in the future because of the pregnancy we should go to any hospital but theirs... :saywhat: They don't have a maternity ward of obgyns.. But they still admitted me and got me on iv and everything. Then this morning when I finally saw the doctor I asked him if it would be possible to try to hear the baby's heartbeat. He wasn't too sure because it is early, but he got the machine and did an ultrasound for me! So DH and I got to see our little bean. I don't have any pictures, but we saw it right away. Looks like a peanut, and we could see the heartbeating nice and strong. We didn't count the heartbeat, didn't want to push the doctor's generosity too much, but it was there and regular. So 12 hours in the hospital totally worth it because we got to see our little baby. :cloud9:

I am staying home today and tomorrow and will see how I feel by Wednesday. I'm glad that it was a virus and not an indication of the type of ms I would be stuck with...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->