*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Hi 2016 - I think your letter is really good, well done. It strikes a good balance between getting across the facts and not being too much of a rant!

Here are my thoughts, for what it's worth.......I think it would also be helpful to explain why there is the time pressure for you in particular (mention about the timeframe for needing the stitch and your last pregnancies perhaps) and when you would anticipate seeing the Consultant. If it was me, I'd soften it just a bit and change "pointed out" to "explained" in the 4th paragraph (sounds less aggressive!).

I think it is also helpful to say at the end exactly what you would like to happen and when, something like, "It would really put my mind at rest if you could please contact me within the next 48 hours to advise me of the date of my antenatal appointment or provide the contact details of the community midwifery team"

Good luck, Hun x

Thanks Honey.Bee and thanks to all you other ladies that commented. I have made the changes you suggested and it sounds much better now. It is so helpful to get other people to read these things so I know how I am coming across. :thumbup: Fingers crossed it get's some response. Will keep you posted!

Hi all,

My EDD is 11th dec so please can I join the dcember snowflakes group too?

Wow, this thread moves too fast! lol.

Congrats to all of the BFP's!!!

ImsoTired - I hope everything is fine. Good luck at your appointment tomorrow. Please try and stay positive.

AFM - I am exactly the same. Nothing new. Still get cramps every once in a while. And still tired. I was only sick for one day so I am happy about that. I am now an apple seed today!

katestar :hi: im not far from you, in Glossop. Just wondering where you had your early scan and would you recommend it? :flower:

Hi Kitty :)

I know Glossop, its lovely there :) Had my scan as the Alexandra Hospital in Cheadle, it was £95. They only do appointments on Saturday. The lady was so lovely and helpful. She had been doing scans for many years and really knew her stuff. I cant recommend them enough :thumbup:

I know Glossop, its lovely there :) Had my scan as the Alexandra Hospital in Cheadle, it was £95. They only do appointments on Saturday. The lady was so lovely and helpful. She had been doing scans for many years and really knew her stuff. I cant recommend them enough :thumbup:

oh i know the alexandra really well, i was there for a while as a poorly child and they were really good then too, i will definately have to have a look! Thanks!

Hi ladies!

I am cautiously pregnant with #1 and would love to join in here :)

EED: 20/12/2012 :cloud9:

I can't wait!! xxx
Hi can I join?

According to the Internet I'm due 24th Dec! I'm only 14 days po, b.ut I've been getting BFP's for 4 days now, with a digital one to top it off today - so great to see the p-word spelled out for you!

Looking forward to gaining some buddies...
Can I join? I just found out this morning, I am finally pregnant with baby #4! Super excited to complete our family! We have 3 little boys (5 and twins, 2) and hoping to add a baby girl! I am so glad to be here!! :)

I am due December 23, 2012!
Hi all,

My EDD is 11th dec so please can I join the dcember snowflakes group too?

Welcome to all our lovely new Snowflakes :hi: and huge congratulations to you all! I'll add you to the EDD list now :flower:

Thanks but I had a bit of red as well:cry:. It stopped immediately after though. Called the doctor and I'm goin in tomorrow to see if everything is ok. So scared but hopeful.

:hugs: I hope everything is ok hun, I'm sure it will be xx

AFM - Sorry for my absence again ladies, stupid work keeping me away :brat: I've done so many hours over this weekend and my job can sometimes be quite physical and demanding and I think I over did it. Had a LOT of cramping last night and woke this morning to pink tinged creamy CM :wacko: obviously I started panicking and so called EPU. The lady I spoke to was absolutely lovely, she reassured me but said they'd like to check me over anyway. They've been absolutely flooded with emergencies over the weekend so as I'm feeling ok today they want me to come in tomorrow instead and I'll get a scan to check bubs is ok. If there's anymore pain or anything else today then I should go straight in. I'm glad I get to see baby but a bit worried over the circumstances, although I'm sure it'll be fine (or so I keep telling myself). She was a bit shocked that I hadn't been offered an early scan anyway to accurately date my pregnancy because of my long and irregular cycles, not ovulating/possible PCOS. Keep your FX'd for me please :) x

Sent my letter by fax and the practice manager called me within 5 minutes! She apologised and assured me the MW would call TODAY! :happydance:

That's great news 2016 :yipee: well done on sorting it out yourself!

:hi: everyone! Just got my :bfp: yesterday so you can put me down under December 26th...thanks for the invite Lauryn! :hugs:

:hi: everyone! Just got my :bfp: yesterday so you can put me down under December 26th...thanks for the invite Lauryn! :hugs:

Yaaaay Rhonda's here!!! :lol:

Congratulations again hun, I'm so very pleased for you! I know a Christmas baby wasn't ideal for you, but God does work in mysterious ways!!

I'll add you to the list now! :flower: x

I have my ultrasound booked for 11.20am tomorrow morning, I'll be exactly 7 weeks. Just hoping everything is ok x

Oh and Lauryn your my 1st official bump buddy :D (well the one who is closest to me due date wise anyway!)

TTC_Lolly - good luck tomorrow!! I'm sure everything will be fine =)

Welcome to all the new ladies, wow this group is big now!!

2016 - So glad you got that resolved. All it takes sometimes is someone finally realizing it's a person calling that's worried..I swear doc offices can be the worst =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->