*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

trgirl308, glad you're starting to feel better! Must have been lovely to see your little one doing so well!!

I am just exhausted. I can hardly make it through the days. I knew it'd be hard, but this is worse than I expected. I have so much more nausea and feel so much more tired than with #1. Second tri is looking awesome right now!!

So I went to the doctor today about the bleeding. The ultrasound tech was at home sick so I unfortunately didn't get to see baby so I am still terrified that something is wrong.:nope: The doctor thinks the bleeding was cervical bleeding from the sex and he says it is common in early pregnancy as the cervix is teaming with bloodcells and sensitive. He checked me for infection and I got bloodwork but I will not find out my levels until tomorrow. I'm soooo nervous. Doctor told me to take it easy and no sex for at least 2 weeks. I'm sure I'll be afraid to have sex for a while anyway. Anyway my appt is still on for wed to take a look at baby and I won't feel better until I hear/see the heartbeat. Keep your fx'd for me.

I hope everyone here is doing well.

Also, does anyone else notice that their symptoms are consistant? I am nauseous one day and fine the next, my boobs hurt bad one day and they feel less sore the next? There are conflicting opinions. Some people say this is normal and others say it is a bad sign? I'm just so terrified and nothing seems to be easing my worried mind at the moment. Can some one please tell me this is normal!? :dohh:

Also, does anyone else notice that their symptoms are consistant? I am nauseous one day and fine the next, my boobs hurt bad one day and they feel less sore the next? There are conflicting opinions. Some people say this is normal and others say it is a bad sign? I'm just so terrified and nothing seems to be easing my worried mind at the moment. Can some one please tell me this is normal!? :dohh:

That is completely normal hun, this is my 4th pregnancy and it does come stronger some days and not as much as others. I know its hard not worry but as long as your symptoms always come back your ok!!

Hey All! I'm joining you! By Ovulation date I'm due December 25th, happy to be pregnant, hesitant about the due date! Hadn't thought past getting pregnant :haha:

It just hit me like 5 mins ago about all the worrying over mc and everything else! Starting to freak out, and I have a healthy little boy already!

Not much going on, crampy still (had that with my little guy until 10 weeks) but I feel soooo tired, don't remember being this tired this early before!

There is no normal, for one woman from one pregnancy to another symptoms can vary in their type and frequency. So don't stress about that, enjoy the days where you feel good. :hugs:

Im due the 24th of December. Officially 4 weeks today.

Right now I am currently most worried about Miscarriage. I think thats a common thing in the first part of a pregnancy and I know this in my head. My DH was born with a rare genetic condition called VATERS. Not many babies lived before 1978, so he's really in the first group of kids that are still alive after being diagnosed (born in 86) and well due to that there is not much research on anything regarding the disorder. There isn't as much about men effected as there is about women either.

We didn't even expect to be able to concieve as the SA results were so low, so it was a huge surprise when we did. We are very excited, but now Im excited and Im afraid if anything happens.

I tried to call the doctors to explain that he has genetic issues and see if I could get an early scan, but they really wont do them before 8 weeks because they say there wont be much to see. Im a little jealous that some of you are able to find doctors willing to do them at 6 as I know seeing something good on the screen would really calm me down, but for now I'll have to wait. I have to go back to the dr at the end of the week and retake the pee test because theirs are not sensitive enough apparently to detect it, even though I came home today and my test was positive in less than a minute.

Im thinking if I can get a positive result maybe I can score an early scan through my GP, before going to my midwife on the 30th.

Also, symptoms the last few days are waves of queasy tummy, goosebumps, some CM when wiping, hot flashes, insomnia, and fatigue. My breast soreness has subsided for now but Im sure it will be back.

In_Stereo- Congrats on your pregnancy and I hope you have no complications due to your Dh's rare disorder or due to anything else for that matter! I hope you can get a nice early scan. Mine is on Wed. I will be nearly 7 weeks. I am absolutely terrified but I hope I find I have no reason for the fear.
I can't believe you said goosebumps as a symptom! I have had them on and off everyday for a week! I couldn't figure it out but I suppose it can certainly be attributed to the pregnancy! Very interesting.... I wonder what else is in store for us?

ImSoTired,
I was thinking of you all day today, and I will continue until Wenesday when everything is figured out! If it makes you feel better one day I have light symptoms & the next I have none! It's freaky when I just don't feel pregnant...just tryng to keep faith! Xoxox praying for your lil sticky bean :))

In_Stereo...I had a scan done at 6 weeks but, don't forget, when all you lovely ladies on here are having your scans at 8 weeks, I will be wishing I could have one too. :haha: A week has passed since my scan and the panic has already settled that something has gone wrong in the meantime. :dohh: That's why I ordered my doppler last night in the hope I can find the HB from 8 weeks like I did last time.

Im_so_tired...I will be thinking of you. I had a 10 day wait for my scan to check Sprout was in the right place and it was a very long anxious wait. I am sure everything will be fine. I am kinda glad we are forbidden from DTD the entire pregnancy. I would worry too much otherwise.
My symptoms definitely come and go and I remember the same from last time. My biggest panic at the moment is, although I have plenty symptoms, the MS in particular isn't nearly as bad as with DS. I keep telling myself every pregnancy is different and I was eating/doing different things last time.....but us mommas worry about everything don't we! :flower:

So excited about all the new snowflakes. Welcome! :wave:

good mornign :)

welcome to the new snowflakes :flower:the idea of christmas day and christmas eve babies makes me feel all emotional:cry: i dont know why its just an extra special time of year :)

im so tired i hope everything goes ok with your appointment on wednesday.

my boobs sometimes hurt very much and other times its just a dull ache...

i feel properly sick im so happy:happydance::happydance: it really worried me when i didnt feel sick, but now i do im just so releived! the idea of feeling like this for the forseeable future is little daunting.. but i hope it sticks around, its so reasuring! for me the worry of a mc or no baby is so much worse than feeling sick!

good mornign :)

welcome to the new snowflakes :flower:the idea of christmas day and christmas eve babies makes me feel all emotional:cry: i dont know why its just an extra special time of year :)

im so tired i hope everything goes ok with your appointment on wednesday.

my boobs sometimes hurt very much and other times its just a dull ache...

i feel properly sick im so happy:happydance::happydance: it really worried me when i didnt feel sick, but now i do im just so releived! the idea of feeling like this for the forseeable future is little daunting.. but i hope it sticks around, its so reasuring! for me the worry of a mc or no baby is so much worse than feeling sick!

Your funny Lovie, I have never known anyone to be happy they are sick! I don't get MS, never did with two previous pregnancies and doesn't appear with this one either....I am so happy I don't :) I guess I fall into the 1/4 that doesn't get MS.

Still having other symptoms but major one is just tiredness. Having naps when LO does so that's fixing it. Really hope she is still napping when baby comes along.

Its so exciting all these December bubbas!! O know what you mean re Christmas babies...it's just extra special!

:) i think its one of the good things about long term ttc, all the aoying bits of pregnancy and motherhood are things that at times i thought id never get to experience, i have wished to feel sick and have sleepless nights and endless nappies for so long!

thats lucky that you dont feel sick! I hope you continue to keep your 2nd littlest one napping when the bubba arives! id really like to involve my little sister in my pregnancy as much as possible (she's 9 too) i was wondering if you had any tips? i was thinking of getting a dopler so she can here the babies heart, or also maybe taking her to my 12 week scan.

marmite on toast eaten and now i feel much better :)

Has everyone told their families yet? I haven't! Was going to wait until after first scan?

Hey in_stereo, welcome - same due date as me!

Ocean_pearl I want to wait till 12 weeks to tell anyone, but it's going to be a struggle! I spend most of my working day with two female collegues, who I'm sure will guess before that.

Also I'm a teacher and am supposed to be going on a school trip when I wil be about 14 weeks. It involves flying, and a fairly remote location, although I won't have to do anything strenuous whilst I'm there and food shouldn't be an issue. DH is concerned about me going. Any advice? Has anyone been in a similar situation?

:) i think its one of the good things about long term ttc, all the aoying bits of pregnancy and motherhood are things that at times i thought id never get to experience, i have wished to feel sick and have sleepless nights and endless nappies for so long!

thats lucky that you dont feel sick! I hope you continue to keep your 2nd littlest one napping when the bubba arives! id really like to involve my little sister in my pregnancy as much as possible (she's 9 too) i was wondering if you had any tips? i was thinking of getting a dopler so she can here the babies heart, or also maybe taking her to my 12 week scan.

Totally understand now you explained it like that :)

It's lovely you want to involve your sister, it might help with any jealousy too. Doppler is an excellent idea, was thinking the same. I took my then 8 year old to my DD2's scan, we had to wait and wait and then she got bored and i don't think really appreciated as much as I had hoped but I don't regret taking her though. Another good idea is taking her shopping and letting her pick out something for the baby, clothes or toy. My mum got baby dolls for my daughter and step daughter, in lovely knitted outfits, one pink and one yellow, she gave them to the girls in hospital when I had DD2, the loved having their own babies :). Are you going to find out the sex? We are definitely going to ;) so can't wait! Am dying to know!! Happy either way just really want to know.....

Has everyone told their families yet? I haven't! Was going to wait until after first scan?

Congrats ocean pearl! I have told my parents and one of my best friends, but that's all. I also told a random stranger today....felt funny as i said it out loud....

Totally understand now you explained it like that :)

It's lovely you want to involve your sister, it might help with any jealousy too. Doppler is an excellent idea, was thinking the same. I took my then 8 year old to my DD2's scan, we had to wait and wait and then she got bored and i don't think really appreciated as much as I had hoped but I don't regret taking her though. Another good idea is taking her shopping and letting her pick out something for the baby, clothes or toy. My mum got baby dolls for my daughter and step daughter, in lovely knitted outfits, one pink and one yellow, she gave them to the girls in hospital when I had DD2, the loved having their own babies :). Are you going to find out the sex? We are definitely going to ;) so can't wait! Am dying to know!! Happy either way just really want to know.....

Actually DD1 was 7 when she went to scan....

ImSoTired,
I was thinking of you all day today, and I will continue until Wenesday when everything is figured out! If it makes you feel better one day I have light symptoms & the next I have none! It's freaky when I just don't feel pregnant...just tryng to keep faith! Xoxox praying for your lil sticky bean :))

Thanks so much for your support everyone. I'm going to call the doctor in a bit and get my levels from the bloodwork yesterday and discuss my symptoms with them. I am a bundle of nerves. I'm so worried something is wrong! I can only hope my numbers are nice and high and they will be again on Wed. I am hoping and praying we see a nice healthy, growing baby with a nice strong heartbeat. I am really an emotional wreck! I just hope it's a lot of unnecessary worrying and baby is fine!

Hey All! I'm joining you! By Ovulation date I'm due December 25th, happy to be pregnant, hesitant about the due date! Hadn't thought past getting pregnant :haha: !
Im due the 24th of December. Officially 4 weeks today.

Welcome ladies and congratulations to you both :flower: I'll add you to the list now!

We told both of our familes at around 4 weeks I think, but keeping it from friends and everyone else until our dating scan I think :)

Had my scan today :) Baby was absolutely fine, and had a lovely strong heartbeat too. I am over the moon! She saw a tiny pool of blood at the bottom of my uterus (no where near my pregnancy sac) and said it isn't anything major at all and my body will most likely soak it back in now as my cervix starts to close up. Here's our little blob :cloud9:

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/photo9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->