*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Aaah brilliant ttc_lolly. What a relief! I see your scan says you are 8w1d. Does that mean you are further ahead than you thought?

imsotired...I am rooting for nice high numbers so you can stop worrying too. :hugs:

oceanpearl...We told family after I had my first bloods done and, since I've had an early scan, I've already told work and a bunch of other people. I just can't keep my own secrets! I probably won't properly "go global" with the news until after the 12 week scan though.

Ladies my bowels are making life a misery - tmi but I keep getting searing pains in my bowels and BOTH constipation and diarrhea every day! I do have a tendency for IBS anyway and had this same horrible pain and diarrhea 5+ times a day from 28 weeks when heavy pregnant with DS...just don't know why it's started so early this time. :shrug: I don't have a gallbladder and wonder if that's got anything to do with it.

Good Morning Ladies :flower:

Welcome to all the new snowflakes!

ImSoTired - fx'd crossed that all is well for you and your little bean! :hugs:

TTC_Lolly - Yaye! Our third snowflake scan! :) Looks great and thanks for sharing hun!

AFM - I'm a mix between dull nausea, lack of apetite, heartburn and gas... Oh and I'm soooo emotional. I saw this story on the news this morning about a 3 year old who was accidentally kidnapped in carjacking and left out on the street at 2:30 in the morning and I started crying. He ended up being ok but I was in tears :cry:

si glad everthing is ok for u ttc_lolly im going for my first midwife appointment on thursday am going to see if i can have an early scan to msake sure all is ok xxxx

Great news lolly! Love the scan pic!

Thanks for replies girls, I'm thinking I'll tell my family after 6 weeks.

Here's my tests from 11dpo, 13dpo and today at 15dpo. V happy :D

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/7cec162e.jpg

Hello Ladies, Can I join December Snowflakes?

I am due on December 18th - this will *hopefully* be my first and I am scared, nervous, excited, and sooo happy!

Hi ladies, can i join you? I am not 100% sure when I am due. I told my doc i thought Dec 18, but based on my HCG levels, she thinks sooner, so I guess I'll have to wait for a dating scan to find out officially!

I have my first scan TOMORROW! That seems so early, at somewhere between 5 and 6 weeks. Has anyone else had a scan this early, and if so, what did they see?

I am due on December 18th - this will *hopefully* be my first and I am scared, nervous, excited, and sooo happy!

Hi ladies, can i join you? I am not 100% sure when I am due. I told my doc i thought Dec 18, but based on my HCG levels, she thinks sooner, so I guess I'll have to wait for a dating scan to find out officially!

I have my first scan TOMORROW! That seems so early, at somewhere between 5 and 6 weeks. Has anyone else had a scan this early, and if so, what did they see?

Welcome girls! Congratulations! :happydance::happydance:

Waiting for the nurse to call me back is freaking me out! I'm panicing! I need to relax, but I'm finding it so hard:cry: I just hope everything is ok and I won't relax until I know it is.

Waiting for the nurse to call me back is freaking me out! I'm panicing! I need to relax, but I'm finding it so hard:cry: I just hope everything is ok and I won't relax until I know it is.

Please relax honey, your worrying isn't going to help anything! Put your mind somewhere else. I'm sure everythings fine :flower:

Welcome! Looks like we have some new December 18th due dates here -- I'm also due then! Bump buddies anyone?

Ladies I've been really worried as my line didn't seem to get darker yet so did another CB Digi at about 2.30pm as was on way to doctor... I came up Not pregnant. As you can imagine im panicking now, the doc said it could be that i tested too soon last week and things havent go e to plan or it could be that this test is wrong???

I had a 1-2 weeks a week before AF was due. And now this? I'm really confused.

So I broke it open when i got home and there are 2 sticks, not sure why 2. It has the dark control line on one accompanied with a faint line next to it. When I say faint, it's actually darker than the cheapos I've been doing and it's a lil darker than it shows in this picture.

Going for bloods tomorrow but so Worried now! I've had no pain or spotting, nothing!

Your thoughts? X

https://s1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg584/lisa_loo82/

Ladies I've been really worried as my line didn't seem to get darker yet so did another CB Digi at about 2.30pm as was on way to doctor... I came up Not pregnant. As you can imagine im panicking now, the doc said it could be that i tested too soon last week and things havent go e to plan or it could be that this test is wrong???

So I broke it open when i got home and there are 2 sticks, not sure why 2. It has the dark control line on one accompanied with a faint line next to it. When I say faint, it's actually darker than the cheapos I've been doing and it's a lil darker than it shows in this picture.

Going for bloods tomorrow but so Worried now! I've had no pain or spotting, nothing!

Your thoughts? X

I'm so sorry. I hope it is just a fluke! I am also so worried and nothing can put my mind at ease right now!:cry: I'm freaking out as I'm sure you are too. I hope that verything turns out well for the both of us even though we are both feeling so negative.:hugs:

Aaah brilliant ttc_lolly. What a relief! I see your scan says you are 8w1d. Does that mean you are further ahead than you thought?.

Thank you :hugs: no definitely not further along, that gestation is going by my LMP but I had long and irregular cycles so I knew I wouldn't be anywhere near that far along! She actually dated me 6+6 but I'm going to stay at 7 for now until I get my dating scan :)

Great news lolly! Love the scan pic!

Thanks for replies girls, I'm thinking I'll tell my family after 6 weeks.

Here's my tests from 11dpo, 13dpo and today at 15dpo. V happy :D

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/7cec162e.jpg

Thank you :hugs:

Lovely progression too! :thumbup:

Welcome & congrats new Snowflakes! I'll add you both to the list straight away :flower:

Chloe - unsure what they'll see that early, I do know a couple of ladies have had scans around the same time though so hopefully they'll be able to help out. I had mine today and saw the sac, baby's heartbeat etc. (edit: I've also put you on the list for the 18th but can change it when you know the date from your scan. When was your LMP?)

Try to relax Hun :hugs: thinking of you x

Your thoughts? X

Lisa I can imagine how worried you must be :hugs: definitely mention it at your appointment tomorrow and they'll want to recheck your hcg levels to make sure they are doubling.

Try to relax (hard I know) and don't think the absolute worst until you get your hcg levels back x

Your thoughts? X

Hey Hun, your pics didnt come up. Do you have any ICs or frers? Maybe go get one because there are many cbdigis that are faulty. Keep us posted, you must be so worried, try not to x

Your thoughts? X

Hey Hun, your pics didnt come up. Do you have any ICs or frers? Maybe go get one because there are many cbdigis that are faulty. Keep us posted, you must be so worried, try not to x

I've one ic since cb digi and still had faint line. I've just done frer and I think there is the faintest of lines, but may just be my eyes playing tricks, will try again in am with fmu.

Does anyone know how to upload pics!

I've explained in my journal hun :hugs: if you click go advance when making a post it gives you an option to attach pictures x

dont know if this will work
https://s1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg584/lisa_loo82/

https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg584/lisa_loo82/tests17thApril.jpg

Lisa did you look at the lines of the last digi you did? Those lines don't look very dark but I didn't open my 1-2 up so I'm not sure what to compare it with. My 3+ had 3 lines all as dark as the other but I did that at 6+4 so they were bound to be.

Any way you could get your bloods drawn today?

lisaloo ive never taken a digi apart so i'm not really sure what I'm looking at here. I do however see a second line so I hope what you are dealing with is a faulty test.

The nurse just called me. She did not tell me what my levels were but that the doctor was happy with them. So I am assuming they are within the normal 6-7 week range. I feel only slightly better. Tomorrow is the sonogram and I know I will be very nervous until I see of hear a heartbeat. I know my heart will break if I don't see one. I am as prepared as I can be for a heartbreak. My nausea has been virtually non existant for the past 2 days and it was very mild on Sat and Sun. I feel as though something is wrong. I get more bloods and the sono tomorrow. Trying not to panic but as many of you know it's so difficult:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->