*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Lisa did you look at the lines of the last digi you did? Those lines don't look very dark but I didn't open my 1-2 up so I'm not sure what to compare it with. My 3+ had 3 lines all as dark as the other but I did that at 6+4 so they were bound to be.

Any way you could get your bloods drawn today?

i did the 1st cb with FMU, i cracked it open the other day and the line was very faint. the 2nd strip had one faint line on. im guessing this strip it the bit thats tells u how far along??

ive just compared them and i think todays line is slightly darker. u cant really tell in the picture. todays test was done with 3rd or 4th urine of the day.

i think im just clutching at straws here.

i couldnt have bloods today, have to wait until the am. going 1st thing thenhave to wait a day or so for results! this next fews days is gonna drag.

its baffling me as i have no pain or bleeding???

the yellow ish test is the older one

https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg584/lisa_loo82/tests2.jpg

Today's definitely looks darker so that is confusing :wacko: the only thing you can do then hun is wait for your hcg levels and see if they are rising sufficiently. I know that is a lot easier said than done :( thinking of you, I'm sure everything will be fine :hugs: x

Today's definitely looks darker so that is confusing :wacko: the only thing you can do then hun is wait for your hcg levels and see if they are rising sufficiently. I know that is a lot easier said than done :( thinking of you, I'm sure everything will be fine :hugs: x

Yeah I guess it's gonna be a waiting game, I kinda thought something didn't feel right hence why the POAS all the time. I did one test with Alfie and thought nothing more. Xxx

Thanks girls for ur replys I'll keep u all updated xx

Yeah I guess it's gonna be a waiting game, I kinda thought something didn't feel right hence why the POAS all the time. I did one test with Alfie and thought nothing more. Xxx

I think we repeatedly torture ourselves by poas because we are just so afraid. Especially being a member of bnb and hearing all of those tragic stories about failed pregnancies. I haven't been poas lately because I am trying to restrain myself. I shouldn't say that though because I have been using opks just to see a nice dark line once and a while. I'm just so nervous and I hope I am over reacting but it's so hard not to worry:cry:

Lisaloo I hope everything is ok. I guess you and I will both find out tomorrow for sure what is going on. Have you thought about going to buy more tests? I hope it's good news all around.:hugs:I know we are currently going through a very hard time...

https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg584/lisa_loo82/tests17thApril.jpg

This document explains how the digits work and what the lines on the two strips mean. Page 6 has the pictures.
https://www.clearblue.com/uk/HCP/pdf/Clearblue_Pregnancy_Test_with_Conception_Indicator_brochure.pdf
From this, your test definitely looks like a 1-2 heading towards 2-3. Looks probably faulty to me. :hugs:

AFM - I'm a mix between dull nausea, lack of apetite, heartburn and gas... Oh and I'm soooo emotional. I saw this story on the news this morning about a 3 year old who was accidentally kidnapped in carjacking and left out on the street at 2:30 in the morning and I started crying. He ended up being ok but I was in tears :cry:

Ditto on the crazy crying and emotions. DH thought it would be a good idea to watch the Green Mile last night (for some reason I had never seen the movie) and I bawled like a baby through the last few minutes, then couldn't go to sleep because every time I would think about it I would start crying again. DH said only comedies from here on out.:haha:

Ladies my bowels are making life a misery - tmi but I keep getting searing pains in my bowels and BOTH constipation and diarrhea every day! I do have a tendency for IBS anyway and had this same horrible pain and diarrhea 5+ times a day from 28 weeks when heavy pregnant with DS...just don't know why it's started so early this time. :shrug: I don't have a gallbladder and wonder if that's got anything to do with it.

Oh no. Sounds like you are really suffering, poor you. I think you might be right - without a gallbladder and with IBS you would be more prone to these things. Did you get IBS after your gallbladder was removed? I really hope it settles. Try and cut out any greasy foods and very sweet foods too. Also keep your water intake up if you are having lots of diarrhoea. Finally, rest up because any stressing is not going to help. I think you should also see your GP, just to be on the safe side x

2016 it's great that you found that about the clearblue digi. Also perhaps you didn't hold it in your urine long enough and it was very diluted? I think it's a case of a faulty test, I really do. Best of luck lisaloo!

I think we repeatedly torture ourselves by poas because we are just so afraid. Especially being a member of bnb and hearing all of those tragic stories about failed pregnancies. I haven't been poas lately because I am trying to restrain myself. I shouldn't say that though because I have been using opks just to see a nice dark line once and a while. I'm just so nervous and I hope I am over reacting but it's so hard not to worry:cry:

Lisaloo I hope everything is ok. I guess you and I will both find out tomorrow for sure what is going on. Have you thought about going to buy more tests? I hope it's good news all around.:hugs:I know we are currently going through a very hard time...

Yea I spend another £25 on cb digi and frer. Will do one with FMU

Fx'd for u huni xxx

After try for nearly 2 years and 2 mc i am so pleased to be preggo with baby #2 hopefully all will go well and i will meet the new bundle of joy on the 11/12/12!!!!:happydance::happydance:

:) i think its one of the good things about long term ttc, all the aoying bits of pregnancy and motherhood are things that at times i thought id never get to experience, i have wished to feel sick and have sleepless nights and endless nappies for so long!

thats lucky that you dont feel sick! I hope you continue to keep your 2nd littlest one napping when the bubba arives! id really like to involve my little sister in my pregnancy as much as possible (she's 9 too) i was wondering if you had any tips? i was thinking of getting a dopler so she can here the babies heart, or also maybe taking her to my 12 week scan.

marmite on toast eaten and now i feel much better :)

Totally understand now you explained it like that :)

It's lovely you want to involve your sister, it might help with any jealousy too. Doppler is an excellent idea, was thinking the same. I took my then 8 year old to my DD2's scan, we had to wait and wait and then she got bored and i don't think really appreciated as much as I had hoped but I don't regret taking her though. Another good idea is taking her shopping and letting her pick out something for the baby, clothes or toy. My mum got baby dolls for my daughter and step daughter, in lovely knitted outfits, one pink and one yellow, she gave them to the girls in hospital when I had DD2, the loved having their own babies :). Are you going to find out the sex? We are definitely going to ;) so can't wait! Am dying to know!! Happy either way just really want to know.....
Thanks for those ideas :) I will definatly take her out and let her choose something for the baby :) we will find out the sex, mostly because im worried about having a girl, there is a chance my pcos would be passed onto a girl, so if its a boy it will take that worry away. I'm going for gender nutral either way and my sister is a tom boy, i asked her what she thought about the name freja and she said she hates it its too girly! we will probably have to pay for an extrascan to find out the sex they dont like to do that here.. i allways fancied a 4d scan so its a greta excuse!

Hey All! I'm joining you! By Ovulation date I'm due December 25th, happy to be pregnant, hesitant about the due date! Hadn't thought past getting pregnant :haha: !
Im due the 24th of December. Officially 4 weeks today.

Welcome ladies and congratulations to you both :flower: I'll add you to the list now!

Has everyone told their families yet? I haven't! Was going to wait until after first scan?

We told both of our familes at around 4 weeks I think, but keeping it from friends and everyone else until our dating scan I think :)

Had my scan today :) Baby was absolutely fine, and had a lovely strong heartbeat too. I am over the moon! She saw a tiny pool of blood at the bottom of my uterus (no where near my pregnancy sac) and said it isn't anything major at all and my body will most likely soak it back in now as my cervix starts to close up. Here's our little blob :cloud9:

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/photo9.jpg
awww congrats on your scan:happydance::happydance:

Ladies I've been really worried as my line didn't seem to get darker yet so did another CB Digi at about 2.30pm as was on way to doctor... I came up Not pregnant. As you can imagine im panicking now, the doc said it could be that i tested too soon last week and things havent go e to plan or it could be that this test is wrong???

I had a 1-2 weeks a week before AF was due. And now this? I'm really confused.

So I broke it open when i got home and there are 2 sticks, not sure why 2. It has the dark control line on one accompanied with a faint line next to it. When I say faint, it's actually darker than the cheapos I've been doing and it's a lil darker than it shows in this picture.

Going for bloods tomorrow but so Worried now! I've had no pain or spotting, nothing!

Your thoughts? X

https://s1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg584/lisa_loo82/
oh hun, so sorry about all the worry of the tests:nope::hugs: i think the 2nd one definatly looks darker! i have a pic of the 1st one i did, i think it was just 2-3 weeks i can show it you if it would help:hugs:

Ladies I've been really worried as my line didn't seem to get darker yet so did another CB Digi at about 2.30pm as was on way to doctor... I came up Not pregnant. As you can imagine im panicking now, the doc said it could be that i tested too soon last week and things havent go e to plan or it could be that this test is wrong???

I had a 1-2 weeks a week before AF was due. And now this? I'm really confused.

So I broke it open when i got home and there are 2 sticks, not sure why 2. It has the dark control line on one accompanied with a faint line next to it. When I say faint, it's actually darker than the cheapos I've been doing and it's a lil darker than it shows in this picture.

Going for bloods tomorrow but so Worried now! I've had no pain or spotting, nothing!

Your thoughts? X

I'm so sorry. I hope it is just a fluke! I am also so worried and nothing can put my mind at ease right now!:cry: I'm freaking out as I'm sure you are too. I hope that verything turns out well for the both of us even though we are both feeling so negative.:hugs:
I hope the scan goes well tomorrow hun, its great news that the dr was happy with your hcg numbers:hugs:

I have had such a scare today... warning in advance this is farrrr TMI! so dont read if your eating tea! i whiped after the loo and had a massive huge blob of yellow ewcm:sick: more than i have ever had around ovulation time :( im so worried that its the start of a miscarriage:cry::cry::nope: has anyone else had unusual mucus?

Hi,

We just got a very light BFP this morning. Going in for blood test to confirm tomorrow morning. EDD - 12/23/12.

This will be our first and this is our fourth month TTC. Super excited but hesitant. Still doesn't feel real. Excited to join the December Snowflakes and hope to stick around!!

After try for nearly 2 years and 2 mc i am so pleased to be preggo with baby #2 hopefully all will go well and i will meet the new bundle of joy on the 11/12/12!!!!:happydance::happydance:

congratulations:happydance: and congrats to all the new snowflake mummies :)

https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg584/lisa_loo82/tests17thApril.jpg

This document explains how the digits work and what the lines on the two strips mean. Page 6 has the pictures.
https://www.clearblue.com/uk/HCP/pdf/Clearblue_Pregnancy_Test_with_Conception_Indicator_brochure.pdf
From this, your test definitely looks like a 1-2 heading towards 2-3. Looks probably faulty to me. :hugs:

Thank u Hun, I just don't get it, as the "not pregnant" picture clearly shows no lines xx

Lovie, don't worry about mucus. I wouldn't say it is unusual, but I definitely notice more now than before I was pregnant. I'm sure everything is fine.

ttc_lolly - YAY for your scan. Knew it would be ok but lovely to see your little snowflake! :hugs:

ImSoTired - I reckon that if your GP had any concerns they would have called you in. I think it's good news, Hun x

lisaloo82 - Sorry, I'm not much help on the testing front. I didn't test until 14dpo so I don't think I can give you any advice except I agree with ttc_lolly - get your hcg levels checked. Fingers crossed for you.

AFM -my boobs are GIGANTIC today! DH delighted, but cannot get in half my dresses for work. Seriously? I'm not even 6 weeks yet! I can feel the imminent arrival of MS too. The low grade car sickness feeling has been replaced by much stronger waves of nausea. Keeping my breakfast down this morning was a real struggle. I've also been waking up ridiculously early (4am today). I've told my BF and brother now and also a friend at work who is ttc (she guessed after I nearly fainted on her....). My brother tells me that according to Chinese astrology, we will be having dragon babies. Apparently this is a good thing (the birth rate in China shoots up in the year of the Dragon)!!!

Lisa, hope your tests tomorrow bring good news, I'm thinking faulty test x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->