*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

ocean_pearl - great progression! Looks good to me x

lovie - I have had more CM too, a couple of weeks ago it was creamy but today was more like EWCM. I think it is normal to have increased CM in early pregnancy x PS thanks for the warning - had just finished my tea!

Lovie that would be great.. My email is [email protected]

might be easier if i post it here :) i never check my email i need to get the password reminder question and everything:dohh:

i only have the test strip with 2 lines, there are 2 tests, the lighter said 2-3 weeks and the darker 3+.. i didnt get a 1-2 as i tested late... but i think yours should be at least a 1-2!!

forgot the pic:dohh:

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 4
thanks for the reasurence about the cm ladies :hugs:

After try for nearly 2 years and 2 mc i am so pleased to be preggo with baby #2 hopefully all will go well and i will meet the new bundle of joy on the 11/12/12!!!!:happydance::happydance:

Hi,

We just got a very light BFP this morning. Going in for blood test to confirm tomorrow morning. EDD - 12/23/12.

This will be our first and this is our fourth month TTC. Super excited but hesitant. Still doesn't feel real. Excited to join the December Snowflakes and hope to stick around!!

Congrats and welcome ladies :flower: I'll add you to our EDD list.

We have so many Snowflakes now! AMAZING :cloud9:

lovie - I wouldn't be concerned about creamy CM at all. Mine is plenty creamy, and was with DD too. It also has a pregnant smell about it too :haha: that is too TMI and a bit gross, I know :rofl: but I remember it from DD's pregnancy!

After try for nearly 2 years and 2 mc i am so pleased to be preggo with baby #2 hopefully all will go well and i will meet the new bundle of joy on the 11/12/12!!!!:happydance::happydance:

Hi,

We just got a very light BFP this morning. Going in for blood test to confirm tomorrow morning. EDD - 12/23/12.

This will be our first and this is our fourth month TTC. Super excited but hesitant. Still doesn't feel real. Excited to join the December Snowflakes and hope to stick around!!

Congrats and welcome ladies :flower: I'll add you to our EDD list.

We have so many Snowflakes now! AMAZING :cloud9:

lovie - I wouldn't be concerned about creamy CM at all. Mine is plenty creamy, and was with DD too. It also has a pregnant smell about it too :haha: that is too TMI and a bit gross, I know :rofl: but I remember it from DD's pregnancy!

of to the bathroom to investigate! it was definatly ewcm like tho.. back to creamy now

I don't think pregnancy has a particular type of CM hun, all women are different 9or so fertility friend told me anyway :haha:) so I still wouldn't worry.

If it is very yellow, and smells bad (again, sorry TMI!) you might want to get checked out by a doctor as it could be an infection/thrush x

Lisaloo, don't fret flower it'll be okay and there will be a reason :)

Let us know as soon as you find out, I will keep checking in to hear from you.

Get some rest tonight and it will all be clearer tomorrow and your mind will be at ease xxx

I don't think pregnancy has a particular type of CM hun, all women are different 9or so fertility friend told me anyway :haha:) so I still wouldn't worry.

If it is very yellow, and smells bad (again, sorry TMI!) you might want to get checked out by a doctor as it could be an infection/thrush x

it does smell different how odd! my oh called the midwife (i dont speak good enough swedish t speak to them) and they said it was fine.. i dont beleive them tho! there must be a reason for it being yellow!!

I've had a bit of yellow cm as well, I'm not worried. If its not bright red blood I'm not fretting! May just be to hormones or dehydration :flower:

Google doesn't say anything alarming about yellow CM lovie. I think you're fine :)

Ladies I don't know if it's stuff I read on here or something real, but I've really started worrying about my little bean today. I've pretty much convinced myself something has gone wrong. I was throwing up up until Friday but since Saturday have felt less and less queasy and today only slightly so. I also swear my bbs have shrunk back again.
I don't have any pain or bleeding but worry my body wouldn't mc naturally cos I'm taking progesterone and it will keep things going.
After seeing all the tests on here I peed on my last cheapie test and the test line was much much lighter than the one I took 2 weeks ago. I don't know if it is cos I only held my pee for 2 hours and had loads to drink but I am pretty sure it should be darker.
I feel like Sprout is gone and I don't know what to do. :cry: I know the hospital won't look at me without pain or bleeding so I guess all I can do is wait.
Why did I take that stupid test just before bed. I shan't be able to sleep now. :(
And now Ive told work and everything. What a mess. :( :( :(

Just saw this group and thought I'd pop in to say congrats and have a happy, healthy 9 months everybody!!

I was a snowflake last year, my edd was the 25th, changed to the 22nd and my little pudding came on the 30th!!

Oh 2016 :hugs: you know that symptoms can come and go, you've been through this before! But I know that doesn't make it any the less easier not to worry (I do it myself too :dohh:) and your test is probably definitely a bit lighter because you haven't held your pee in that long. Was your last test before this one done with FMU/a realllly undiluted pee? I bet it was :hugs: Please try not to fret and worry x

Just saw this group and thought I'd pop in to say congrats and have a happy, healthy 9 months everybody!!

I was a snowflake last year, my edd was the 25th, changed to the 22nd and my little pudding came on the 30th!!

Awww thank you! :hugs:

2016 - its probably because it wasnt FMU and the dye in each test is different. You could dip 10 tests in the same pot of wee and get 10 different lines! Try not to worry!

2016, ic can be so wrong and your pee was diuted:hugs: i know when its your own tests it so hard to look at it positively:hugs: a good friend of mine on here did a test at 7 weeks that was really light, she now has an adorable 4 month old from that pregnancy:hugs: could you pee 1st thing tomorrow and then pop out and get a digi and hopefully that will put your mind at rest:hugs:

Ladies I don't know if it's stuff I read on here or something real, but I've really started worrying about my little bean today. I've pretty much convinced myself something has gone wrong. I was throwing up up until Friday but since Saturday have felt less and less queasy and today only slightly so. I also swear my bbs have shrunk back again.
I don't have any pain or bleeding but worry my body wouldn't mc naturally cos I'm taking progesterone and it will keep things going.
After seeing all the tests on here I peed on my last cheapie test and the test line was much much lighter than the one I took 2 weeks ago. I don't know if it is cos I only held my pee for 2 hours and had loads to drink but I am pretty sure it should be darker.
I feel like Sprout is gone and I don't know what to do. :cry: I know the hospital won't look at me without pain or bleeding so I guess all I can do is wait.
Why did I take that stupid test just before bed. I shan't be able to sleep now. :(
And now Ive told work and everything. What a mess. :( :( :(

:hugs: Do you have an appt for an U/S scheduled coming up? I know things are different in the UK than US. I called my doc last week in a panic and they fit me in that day to do a 5 week U/S because I had this terrible feeling about everything (and a bit of left side pain). Keeping you in my thoughts 2016. BTW your toddler is adorable!

Just got positive tests today so I'll be joining you ladies!!

Due the 29th of December!!

2016 try not to worry. But... could you not claim to have pain so they would see you? You can't fake bleeding.. but you can fake pain. :) I'm sure everything is fine, symptoms come and go. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->