*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Well I found two OPK tests so did one with full strength pee (3.5 hours held) and one with the pee diluted half and half with water. The two results looked identical with the test line twice as dark as the control line. Bizarre.

I think I have gone mental. :wacko:

Ha ha ha! "The Hook Effect" in action.... Seriously though there are lots and lots of threads on B&B about it and loads on the internet about it too...

XxX

2016 lol you have made me smile.... Your def keeping the test companies in business! Sounds extra positive though :)

Lovie your CM sounds perfectly normal :). My DD2's name is Freya, a lot like Freja! I have loved Freya since I was a little girl and it just fits her so well....

OMG!!! how hard is it too keep up with this page lol, well the ugly face of thrush has shown up today :( bad times im terrible fr getting thrush so i knew it wouldn't be long. Ive got my first midwife appointment tomoz so im going to see if they will let me have an early scan to put my mind at ease after my spoting at the begging.

I cant stop doing tests to get it to sink in yet but i dont think it will till tomoz xxxx

OK... Quick question...

When did your digi give you a 3+?

Today I am 5+1 and am getting 2-3weeks.. is that normal still to be getting that and not 3+?

The digis show weeks since conception, so you should see your 3+ at 5 or 6 weeks. I did mine at 5w6d just to be sure. :)

2016 lol you have made me smile.... Your def keeping the test companies in business! Sounds extra positive though :)

Lovie your CM sounds perfectly normal :). My DD2's name is Freya, a lot like Freja! I have loved Freya since I was a little girl and it just fits her so well....
it's such a pretty name :) we are quite limited with names because we have to find something that works in Swedish and English freja is definatly on the list for girls, we like the name tor too but two Norse gods might be a bit much!

OK... Quick question...

When did your digi give you a3+?
I got mine at 20 dpo.

The whole being pregnant thing still seems so unbelievable. My first cycle ttc I got pregnant but had a mmc at 12 weeks... now this was my first cycle after my d&c.. I didn't even have a period and I'm pregnant again. I feel so lucky :D

The whole being pregnant thing still seems so unbelievable. My first cycle ttc I got pregnant but had a mmc at 12 weeks... now this was my first cycle after my d&c.. I didn't even have a period and I'm pregnant again. I feel so lucky :D

I am in the same vote as you, discovered a MMC when I would have been 6 weeks and pregnant straight away. Just back from my doctor's appointment and she has me booked into the EPU next wednesday for a scan. Fingers crossed we see a baby and a heartbeat as I don't think I want to go through that again :cry:! Good luck!

heloo can i join? I'm approx 6+4 days , i have got a new username as couldnt remember my old one . Im 23 with baby no2 have a 5 year old, going to docs tomorrow for results of beta bloods as i have been having right sided pain so figners crossed they are going up , xx

been for my scan dating at 7+4 everything is fine and seen heartbeat feels more real now im so excited now i have midwife appointment tomorrow!
ive added a pic my husband is now calling it peanut...

Attachments

• 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 040.jpg
    040.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 8
heloo can i join? I'm approx 6+4 days , i have got a new username as couldnt remember my old one . Im 23 with baby no2 have a 5 year old, going to docs tomorrow for results of beta bloods as i have been having right sided pain so figners crossed they are going up , xx

I have right side pain so was sent for a scan to rule anything out turns out they can find no reason for it? ask for a scan if your worried! i was booked in the same day.

been for my scan dating at 7+4 everything is fine and seen heartbeat feels more real now im so excited now i have midwife appointment tomorrow!

Just lovely mummyof2girlz! Thanks for sharing....how exciting!

Mummyof2girlz peanut is so cute! So glad everything was ok for you:hugs:

Lillypie welcome and congrats ! :)

Welcome and congrats! What's your EDD, 9th Dec?

Awwww beautiful! So if you're measuring 7+4 that means you are no longer a Snowflake :( or are you staying with us?! You know you wana :winkwink: hehe!

AFM - fatigue has hit me like a ton of bricks today! I've been ok the past few days, but today I have just not moved :wacko: hoping I'm a bit more energetic tomorrow as we have a playdate and don't wantr to miss it as won't be fair on DD :( I have work toinight though so we'll see how that goes.

I did an OPK early on in the pregnancy to see the ridiculous positive that I would get :haha: did another today and it's crazy!!

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/bf93e4be.jpg

Yaye mummyof2girls! Nice scan of peanut. Thanks for sharing.

I can't wait to get mine next week!! 8 days and counting. :wohoo:

Welcome Lily!

2016 - good luck with the scan. Very interesting about the hook effect.

Welcome to all the new ladies and congrats!

My tests haven't gotten any darker - still very very light lines and digital ept said "not pregnant" yesterday and today is 16 or 17 dpo. So, feeling pretty down. Went in for blood work today and the pee test at the doctors was negative (hoping it was too diluted). Dr said it sounded like a chem. p to her. :( Blood work will come back on Friday. Not sure what to think but it doesn't sound optimistic. Such a let down.

Appt went well. Baby measures a few days behind at 6w3d. Has a heartbeat of 122 bpm so far. So happy to see baby is doing well. I'm mostly relieved for now. Here is my pic. Is it wierd that my uterus itn't round? lol :shrug:

Attachments

• 04-18-2012 10;35;22AM.jpg
    04-18-2012 10;35;22AM.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79