*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

am staying lol they said to keep my edd the same for now. Measuring at 12.5mm which is appox Seven plus four. On the screen it was really clear was amazed even my husband can see this with our last he said if couldnt see anything on my twenty week! Looking forward to my next now i think we should get once a week!

Appt went well. Baby measures a few days behind at 6w3d. Has a heartbeat of 122 bpm so far. So happy to see baby is doing well. I'm mostly relieved for now. Here is my pic. Is it wierd that my uterus itn't round? lol :shrug:

Glad everything went ok for you today :D scan looks sooo cute eeeee i cant wait to have one now xxxx

thank you for the welcome! Im hoping the dr will refer to epu for scan tomorrow she did last week but they said they didnt scan before 6 weeks and im over 6 weeks now so fingers crossed, waiting till 12 weeks seems like forever!! xx

2016 - good luck with the scan. Very interesting about the hook effect.

Welcome to all the new ladies and congrats!

My tests haven't gotten any darker - still very very light lines and digital ept said "not pregnant" yesterday and today is 16 or 17 dpo. So, feeling pretty down. Went in for blood work today and the pee test at the doctors was negative (hoping it was too diluted). Dr said it sounded like a chem. p to her. :( Blood work will come back on Friday. Not sure what to think but it doesn't sound optimistic. Such a let down.

Oh hun :( I'm so sorry you're going through this, but I hope it isn't the worse and pregnancy is just progressing a little slowly :hugs:

Appt went well. Baby measures a few days behind at 6w3d. Has a heartbeat of 122 bpm so far. So happy to see baby is doing well. I'm mostly relieved for now. Here is my pic. Is it wierd that my uterus itn't round? lol :shrug:

Awwww lovely scan pic :) and no that's not weird :lol:

am staying lol they said to keep my edd the same for now. Measuring at 12.5mm which is appox Seven plus four. On the screen it was really clear was amazed even my husband can see this with our last he said if couldnt see anything on my twenty week! Looking forward to my next now i think we should get once a week!

yay we are glad to keep you :hugs: haha a scan a week would be great! i might start saving up for my own scanning equipment for my next pregnancy :winkwink: haha!

Has anyone got a bit of a bump or anything yet i want one soon :D i have a wedding in 4 weeks to go to and ive bought a dress in a size bigger just incase xxxx

I'm a bit bump'ed up already :lol: but it's more bloat than anything!

2016 - good luck with the scan. Very interesting about the hook effect.

Welcome to all the new ladies and congrats!

My tests haven't gotten any darker - still very very light lines and digital ept said "not pregnant" yesterday and today is 16 or 17 dpo. So, feeling pretty down. Went in for blood work today and the pee test at the doctors was negative (hoping it was too diluted). Dr said it sounded like a chem. p to her. :( Blood work will come back on Friday. Not sure what to think but it doesn't sound optimistic. Such a let down.

:hugs: sending massive hugs to u i bet it's so hard esp that you have to wait till friday for ur bloods, ive got everything crossed for u, how far along are you? xxxxxxx

lol I gained some weight already!:blush: It's mostly water weight and gas though I think. A lot of bloating most days, sometimes not so bad. I too have a wedding to go to in 4 weeks and hoping I don't look too bumpy in my dress. I will most likely be wearing control underwear of some sort. lol

lol I gained some weight already!:blush: It's mostly water weight and gas though I think. A lot of bloating most days, sometimes not so bad. I too have a wedding to go to in 4 weeks and hoping I don't look too bumpy in my dress. I will most likely be wearing control underwear of some sort. lol

ive bought a maxi dress that is quiet floaty so am hoping that hides it if there is some sort of bumpish going on, cz people are going to be asking questions anyway as am not drinking and i never go to a party or anything and not drink lol, i got ready to go to my friends hen night the other night ( just stayed for the meal was soooo bored) and i had a cup of tea while getting ready :coffee: lmao it was all very strange xxxx

Ok so I need to sit down and have a serious word with myself. Sprout is just FINE. I am a neurotic, hyperchondriac, over analysing idiot! Sprout has grown 10 days worth in the last 8 days. :thumbup:
Fortunately I should be able to pick up something on my Doppler from next week so can just check in if I ever get so hysterical again. And NO more tests for me EVER again.
At least now I can just enjoy the fact I don't feel as sick and tired as I expected too.

Sorry for the drama ladies. I think I need to try take a little break, from the 1st tri boards at least, so I don't get myself so wound up. Not healthy. :blush:

So happy other scans went well today and I hope all our snowflakes continue to thrive. :flower:

Hi can I add my name date please? Due around Dec26th :) Got my BFP yesterday :happydance: and am over the moon, but very nervous!

YAY 2016!! So glad everything is alright with you! I go back for my second HCG test today so its been almost a week. Hopefully they will have climbed drastically since my 2542 score at 21DPO. DH keeps telling me, "STAY OFF GOOGLE!"

Ok so I need to sit down and have a serious word with myself. Sprout is just FINE. I am a neurotic, hyperchondriac, over analysing idiot! Sprout has grown 10 days worth in the last 8 days. :thumbup:
Fortunately I should be able to pick up something on my Doppler from next week so can just check in if I ever get so hysterical again. And NO more tests for me EVER again.
At least now I can just enjoy the fact I don't feel as sick and tired as I expected too.

Sorry for the drama ladies. I think I need to try take a little break, from the 1st tri boards at least, so I don't get myself so wound up. No healthy. :blush:

So happy other scans went well today and I hope all our snowflakes continue to thrive. :flower:

So glad all is ok!!! :happydance:

so glad the scan went well 2016 and im so tired :) :)

Thanks so much, ttc-lolly and saradavies89! I really appreciate your sweet and encouraging words! Saradavies - I am approx. 17 dpo. Had positive OPK on March 31, so thinking I o'd on April 1 or 2. So, if preggo, 4 wks and a couple days.

In any event, I am so happy for all of the December 2012 mommies to be!!! :) Hopefully, I'll be able to stick around. If not, hopefully, we can get back to bd'ing soon! Still absolutely no sign of AF. I am secretly hoping I am just one of those that doesnt get a strong HPT for a while, but know that's pretty rare. We'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->