*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

2016 - good luck with the scan. Very interesting about the hook effect.

Welcome to all the new ladies and congrats!

My tests haven't gotten any darker - still very very light lines and digital ept said "not pregnant" yesterday and today is 16 or 17 dpo. So, feeling pretty down. Went in for blood work today and the pee test at the doctors was negative (hoping it was too diluted). Dr said it sounded like a chem. p to her. :( Blood work will come back on Friday. Not sure what to think but it doesn't sound optimistic. Such a let down.

i am in exactly the same situation huni. had blood 2day. get results friday. i had a negative cb yest afternoon and then again with FMU today. its all really strange as ive cracked open all the digi's and they all have 2 lines on. defiante lines too. todays was slightly darker than yesterdays and the last 2 that said not pregnant were both darker than the one that said pregnant 1-2 weeks so really dont know what to think but i can feel something isnt right. think im gonna have to put it down to a mystery and if its taught me one thing its not to POAS so early!! i am a true believer in whats meant to be will be. for me its gutting as DH isnt back from afghan for another 7 weeks yet, feels like a lifetime away until we can try again xx

been for my scan dating at 7+4 everything is fine and seen heartbeat feels more real now im so excited now i have midwife appointment tomorrow!
ive added a pic my husband is now calling it peanut...

Amazing pics! How lovely :flower:
2016 - good luck with the scan. Very interesting about the hook effect.

Welcome to all the new ladies and congrats!

My tests haven't gotten any darker - still very very light lines and digital ept said "not pregnant" yesterday and today is 16 or 17 dpo. So, feeling pretty down. Went in for blood work today and the pee test at the doctors was negative (hoping it was too diluted). Dr said it sounded like a chem. p to her. :( Blood work will come back on Friday. Not sure what to think but it doesn't sound optimistic. Such a let down.
So sorry, how heartbreaking, sending you :hugs:

Appt went well. Baby measures a few days behind at 6w3d. Has a heartbeat of 122 bpm so far. So happy to see baby is doing well. I'm mostly relieved for now. Here is my pic. Is it wierd that my uterus itn't round? lol :shrug:

Lovely scan pic! :flower: everything sounds great :thumbup:

Ok so I need to sit down and have a serious word with myself. Sprout is just FINE. I am a neurotic, hyperchondriac, over analysing idiot! Sprout has grown 10 days worth in the last 8 days. :thumbup:
Fortunately I should be able to pick up something on my Doppler from next week so can just check in if I ever get so hysterical again. And NO more tests for me EVER again.
At least now I can just enjoy the fact I don't feel as sick and tired as I expected too.

Great news! So pleased everything's going well :flower: I've told myself no more testing or temping either now!

Hi can I add my name date please? Due around Dec26th :) Got my BFP yesterday :happydance: and am over the moon, but very nervous!

Congrats and welcome! :happydance:

i am in exactly the same situation huni. had blood 2day. get results friday. i had a negative cb yest afternoon and then again with FMU today. its all really strange as ive cracked open all the digi's and they all have 2 lines on. defiante lines too. todays was slightly darker than yesterdays and the last 2 that said not pregnant were both darker than the one that said pregnant 1-2 weeks so really dont know what to think but i can feel something isnt right. think im gonna have to put it down to a mystery and if its taught me one thing its not to POAS so early!! i am a true believer in whats meant to be will be. for me its gutting as DH isnt back from afghan for another 7 weeks yet, feels like a lifetime away until we can try again xx

I'm routing for you too lovely, hope it's good news on Friday x

Lisaloo and md i hope all goes well for you both on Friday. With my second daughter i didnt get a positive test for weeks and then it was very faint.

2016 and I'M so tired, I am SO happy everything is ok. Don't feel foolish at all! Just be happy that you were wrong. :)

Lisaloo and MD hoping that everything is ok and the tests are just being stupid.

Afm, still not feeling better, stayed home again today and struggling to eat food. I just feel so weak, I can't wait till I feel normal again.

Phew! So glad to you guys who had reassuring scans! So happy all is well!!

Earlier I had some brown spotting when I wiped but used the bathroom since then and nothing. Hoping it's just from overexerting myself cleaning yesterday evening... It's scary!

Lisaloo - I'm so sorry you are going through this too! That is exactly what my DH said - that we shouldn't have tested so early, but I already had a missed period. So, I don't know. Best of luck to you and BIG hugs! I am sorry your DH isn't with you right now. You are in my thoughts. Here's to good news on Friday! And, I agree with you that what is meant to be will be. In the meantime, I found this interesting and maybe helpful or maybe just keeping my hopes up - https://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html#21. It tells you how much HCG is normal depending on how many days past ovulation and there is another page on the same site that tells you how much HCG different tests detect. So, you can be at a normal amount, but be using a test that doesnt detect that low. I guess we will just have to wait and see how our blood tests come out. :hugs:

Ocean-pearl, mummyof2girlz, and trgirl308 - thanks so much!! And, trgirl - agree, hope hpts are just being stupid. :)

I got my BFP on April 9th! EDD is December 9th. This will be our first and we are over the moon!! First scan on Friday, hoping to see the HB!

been for my scan dating at 7+4 everything is fine and seen heartbeat feels more real now im so excited now i have midwife appointment tomorrow!
ive added a pic my husband is now calling it peanut...

Oh thats fantastic, thanks for sharing your pic! Hope I have the same results at my scan next week!

Appt went well. Baby measures a few days behind at 6w3d. Has a heartbeat of 122 bpm so far. So happy to see baby is doing well. I'm mostly relieved for now. Here is my pic. Is it wierd that my uterus itn't round? lol :shrug:

Great another scan today, thanks getting really really excited about next week now. Congratulations!

2016 and ImSoTired - Great news! Really delighted for you both. Can't believe sprout had done 10 days growing in 8 days!

MD and Lisaloo - Fingers crossed for you both x

Welcome to all the new snowflakes! There is a real snow flurry!

Lisaloo - I'm so sorry you are going through this too! That is exactly what my DH said - that we shouldn't have tested so early, but I already had a missed period. So, I don't know. Best of luck to you and BIG hugs! I am sorry your DH isn't with you right now. You are in my thoughts. Here's to good news on Friday! And, I agree with you that what is meant to be will be. In the meantime, I found this interesting and maybe helpful or maybe just keeping my hopes up - https://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html#21. It tells you how much HCG is normal depending on how many days past ovulation and there is another page on the same site that tells you how much HCG different tests detect. So, you can be at a normal amount, but be using a test that doesnt detect that low. I guess we will just have to wait and see how our blood tests come out. :hugs:

Ocean-pearl, mummyof2girlz, and trgirl308 - thanks so much!! And, trgirl - agree, hope hpts are just being stupid. :)

Thank you, i found this really helpful, especially about the way in which digitals work. also i found this bit...

Because true false positives are very rare, it is best to assume that a positive result is genuine. If you receive a positive result but begin to menstruate, you should assume you experienced an early miscarriage. If it happens again, you should consult your doctor. Many women have discovered (often-treatable) medical conditions (such as Factor V Leiden or antiphospholipid antibodies) as a result of repeat pregnancy loss.

its the last sentence that interests me, factor v is the condition my younger sister and mother have. although mum only found out as my sister was diagnosed with it during her 1st preg, mum had 4 children and quite a few early miscarriages.
i was tested for it, but was found not to have the gene mutation, however i had a surface clot last year so due to that and the family history the doctor wanted to see me again as soon as i fell pregnant. obviously i found out at 3 weeks but waited until a day or two after my missed period to go see him, by which point the hour before the appointment was when i got the negative result.

2016 ImSoTired....so please re your news. Dont feel foolish, we all go through doubt and worry. Am thrilled for you both :)

MD and Lisa.... Hang in there. Sending positive vibes to you both!

Welcome new Snowflakes!!

AFM Have appointment with my GP today to get referral for my ob. I am going to ask her re the flu shot and whether I can have a 6 week scan? The fatigue is just unbelievable, you really do forget how the 1st tri can be so tough. I am up at least once over night to pee and have already put on 1.5 kg! Jeans are feeling snugg. Concerned with how hungry I am as it took a lot of effort to loose DD2's preg weight. I BF for a year and this whole thing that it helps you loose the baby weight is BS in my case anyway! My sister had her 12 week scan and they said it was 85% chance she is having a girl :) lucky thing finding out at 12 week scan! Ok girls, rest up, lots of Nanna naps! X

11th for me! For now, anyway, will probably change after scan. :) xx
Hi can I add my name date please? Due around Dec26th :) Got my BFP yesterday :happydance: and am over the moon, but very nervous!
Hey! I'd like to be added to the list, I'm due December 7th :)
I got my BFP on April 9th! EDD is December 9th. This will be our first and we are over the moon!! First scan on Friday, hoping to see the HB!

Welcome and congrats new Snowflakes :flower:

I'll add you all to the EDD list x

Ok so I need to sit down and have a serious word with myself. Sprout is just FINE. I am a neurotic, hyperchondriac, over analysing idiot! Sprout has grown 10 days worth in the last 8 days. :thumbup:
Fortunately I should be able to pick up something on my Doppler from next week so can just check in if I ever get so hysterical again. And NO more tests for me EVER again.
At least now I can just enjoy the fact I don't feel as sick and tired as I expected too.

Sorry for the drama ladies. I think I need to try take a little break, from the 1st tri boards at least, so I don't get myself so wound up. Not healthy. :blush:

So happy other scans went well today and I hope all our snowflakes continue to thrive. :flower:

Don't apologise hun :hugs: and try not to feel too foolish either. Great thing about being a parent is we care and worry about these little beans when they are just milimietres big until the day we die! So glad everything was ok x

I'm sure I'm putting On weight bc the only thing that helps my nausea is a full stomach :sick:

I was up for 3 hours in the middle of the night with nausea and heartburn - ended up sleeping with a ginger tea bag on my face bc the smell helped.

Is anyone else this bad? I'm desperate!!!!

Helooo everyone , had my dr appointment and my beta bloods have more than doubled dr referred for early scan but epu refused due to high blood levels so iwill be booking a private one , just want to see what is in there! dont remember any of this last time ahhh xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->