*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

i had my booking in appointment this morn! Midwife said i can have a home birth as i am very low dependency something to think about.. She couldnt get any blood from me i have no veins by the looks of it i am terrified of needles which doesnt help.. My next appointment is Not till my dating scan!! then it will be the twentieth of June before i see midwife again. I get hardly any appointments this time round..

:happydance: 2016 & Imsotired - GREAT news! Congrats on the sticky little bean :happydance:

I seem to be having nausea again yesterday and today. I had it a few days and then it was gone and it seems to be back. Perhaps my body is trying to deal with the hormone changes.

I hope everyone here is doing well today!

Hi ladies!
I had my early scan yesterday and as expected, we didnt really see much. Saw a yolk sac so they said that was good, but no HB. Then they said it was too early to see a HB, which i TOLD them earlier but they insisted i should come in anyway. so I have to have another scan next week on Thursday. i'll be just over 6 weeks then, so hopefully we can see a HB. Not looking forward to another one of those lovely internal scans, however....

congrats to all the new BFP's!

Hi Ladies,

Well, I am out. AF arrived this morning. Am still curious to know results from the blood test. I think I will take this as a good sign that we can at least conceive. Right??! Who knows. But actually a little glad not to be in limbo anymore. Back to BD'ing!

Lisaloo - sending positive thoughts your way!

Congrats again to all the December Snowflakes!!! Enjoy! :) And, thanks again ladies for all your sweet words of encouragement.

Sorry to hear that MD1223! I hope next month is your month!!

aw sorry md i really hope next month is your month and i would take it as a really good sign that you conceived hun

Hi Ladies,

Well, I am out. AF arrived this morning. Am still curious to know results from the blood test. I think I will take this as a good sign that we can at least conceive. Right??! Who knows. But actually a little glad not to be in limbo anymore. Back to BD'ing!

Congrats again to all the December Snowflakes!!! Enjoy! :) And, thanks again ladies for all your sweet words of encouragement.

So sorry darling :hugs: well done staying positive and getting back in the saddle (so to speak :haha:)

Good luck and hopefully see you on preg boards soon :thumbup:

Eta: you hear about lots of women having chems then having successful pregnancies after as the body was practicing.

MD1223 - so sorry hun :hugs: Sad I know, but it is a great sign that you can conceive and I am sure you'll get another BFP and your forever baby very very soon :flower:

I shall put an angel besides your name on the EDD list so your little Snowflake can still be remembered, hope that is ok? x

Hi Ladies,

So sorry MD. still no bleeding for me but not feeling right. Haven't got painful pains as such, but just a niggly feeling on my left side and and my pelvis area. This wait is horrible. Xx

Thanks HoneyBee, LisaLoo, and TTC_Lolly!

Hang in there, LisaLoo. Maybe those are just pregnancy symptoms. Hope there is good news for you tomorrow.

Sorry to hear MD. Good luck for next month. Have fun trying ;)

Now I know I'm just being ridiculous but I'd like some opinions. As a lot of you know I had my first ultrasound yesterday at 6w6d. Baby measured a bit smaller than that at 6w3d and .63cm. Now that is no where near the size of a blueberry like my ticker suggests. Also should baby be measuring small? The heart rate was 122bpm. I feel like it is slower than average....

The doctor told me that everything looked great. I guess I am just over analyzing and I shouldn't worry and baby will probably catch up but it's just in my nature to analyze and worry and think the negative. I just hope that baby is ok.

Hi all - not looked for a couple of days, this forum moves so fast! So sorry MD and Fxd for you LisaLoo.

Congrats on your scans people - very exciting!

I think I may have felt my first bit of morning sickness at work yesterday - got carsick on the way and then felt a bit queasy for about half an hour. Got quite excited, but I'm sure that will pass!:winkwink::haha:

Now I know I'm just being ridiculous but I'd like some opinions. As a lot of you know I had my first ultrasound yesterday at 6w6d. Baby measured a bit smaller than that at 6w3d and .63cm. Now that is no where near the size of a blueberry like my ticker suggests. Also should baby be measuring small? The heart rate was 122bpm. I feel like it is slower than average....

The doctor told me that everything looked great. I guess I am just over analyzing and I shouldn't worry and baby will probably catch up but it's just in my nature to analyze and worry and think the negative. I just hope that baby is ok.

If you're doctor says everything is great then believe him hun, and try to relax.

You could have implanted later than you expected so that might be why baby is currently small, but they all grow at various different rates. I wouldn't go by your ticker either. Listen to your doctor :hugs:

:hugs: MD, Fx Lisaloo.

I'm so tired, relax, it is still so early that the sizes can vary a lot, and 122bpm is fine.. possibly a boy... but fine. :)

Afm, gastro is done and no sign of ms... but bbs killing me again today and a bit more cramping. Now just patiently waiting for my first doctor's apt on May 14th... it still seems so far!

ImSoTired - I agree with ttc_lolly. Your doctor said that everything looks great so I think you just need to trust him, relax and get on with growing that baby! The tickers are just for fun and every baby will grow at a slightly different rate. What matters is that you had a great scan and everything looks fine.

Imsotired...I agree with the others. Sprout measured 2 days behind at the first scan and 2 days ahead at the second! DS measured a full week behind the dates I was certain of at 6w but had caught up and grown a full week ahead by 12 weeks!!!
And 122bpm is well within the range of perfectly healthy. I don't personally believe in the old wives tale about certain heartrate or sounding like horses/trains meaning boys/girls. Didn't apply for DS or anyone I know but I guess there's always a 50/50 chance and I know I will be guessing like crazy for the next 8-9 weeks until I know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->