*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

so sorry md :hugs: I hope you get a little miracle lisa:hugs:

I guess it depends how big the blueberry is.. I dont think blueberries are much bigger than peas:shrug: but we pick wild ones, so maybe the farm grow ones are bigger..

im finding early pregnancy really hard, im worried constantly, i have cramps and my symptoms have disapeared its 6 days till my scan and i dont know how im going to cope waiting!

Morning snowflakes - how is everyone? Sounds like there's a lot of MS going on :hugs:

AFM - Got my first nurse appointment at my new GP today. Hopefully she will be able to get things moving in terms of putting me in contact with the midwife. Is anyone waking up ridiculously early with MS? I have been up 4 am for the last 6 days, feeling either queasy or with a rumbling stomach. It's bizarre! I have something to eat and then sometimes it settles and I go back to sleep for an hour or so, and sometimes it doesn't. I haven't been sick at all (fingers crossed it stays like that) but I definitely feel unable to eat certain things and when I walk past a burger van on my way to work I have to hold my breath because the smell really turns my stomach!

2016 - is it your midwife appointment tomorrow? If so, hope it goes well x

Honey.Bee iv not been woken up with hunger, but for the last few nights when went to bed, as soon as I lie down, I suddenly get hungry like iv not eaten all day (which I have lol) and it very hard to ignore! So iv started late night snacking:blush: just so I can get some sleep lol. Got a feeling I'm going to be huge by time baby born! I'v still got all my baby weight from my last pregnancy last year as well ](*,)

I really feel for you ladies with MS :hugs: never had it with DD and nothing this time round either, FX'd it stays that way. My symptoms have pretty much all gone, except I've got diarrhea :blush: sorry, TMI!! I get really bad tummy ache and then just have to go (again TMI!). It's a far cry from my last pregnancy where I was so blocked up my doctor had to prescribe me lactulose to help me throughout the whole of first tri!

Last night once when I wiped and this morning I had brown spotting. Looked like it could have had a pinky tinge but hard to tell. This morning later I had a bm and no spotting, so I'm hopeful. Still freaked out though. This week I've been having lots of muscle pains on the sides so I hope it's just from my uterus stretching. Can't help but think the worse though.

Ive been feeling sick and hungry at the same time i didnt think that was possible! Back ache is horrendous hurts to drive but think it may be work related? And my bbs just seem to get bigger every day.. roll on second tri!

Last night once when I wiped and this morning I had brown spotting. Looked like it could have had a pinky tinge but hard to tell. This morning later I had a bm and no spotting, so I'm hopeful. Still freaked out though. This week I've been having lots of muscle pains on the sides so I hope it's just from my uterus stretching. Can't help but think the worse though.

how scary :nope::hugs: its a good sign if there wasnt anymore spotting after a bm..if there was more to come out it would probably would have after the bm:hugs:

Hi ladies well i had my booking appointment yesterday and wasn't going to mention about having and early scan, untill OH was like she wants an early scan lol shes worrying too much she needs one whats he like, so am booked in on monday at 10am. The only thing is am realy worried now, and i have got a feeling im not actually 6 weeks cz my cycles wer always messed up tbh so they have just done my EDD on an average 28 day cycle, so that has got me worrying even more thinking of i dont see anything cz am so early ill be freting even more i think at the least am only 5 weeks not 6 xxxx

Now I know I'm just being ridiculous but I'd like some opinions. As a lot of you know I had my first ultrasound yesterday at 6w6d. Baby measured a bit smaller than that at 6w3d and .63cm. Now that is no where near the size of a blueberry like my ticker suggests. Also should baby be measuring small? The heart rate was 122bpm. I feel like it is slower than average....

The doctor told me that everything looked great. I guess I am just over analyzing and I shouldn't worry and baby will probably catch up but it's just in my nature to analyze and worry and think the negative. I just hope that baby is ok.

This happened to us as well. The doctor was prepping us to see basically nothing of our first US at 6w4d and he said our baby is the size of an unpuffed grain of rice (far from the blueberry my iPhone app suggested)!!! I'm guessing the doctor is right and the fruit is just more fun to think of :hugs:

Thanks girls I hope my next scan shows a bigger baby still nice and healthy! I'm just a worrier, you know.

I feel like the while house smells bad. I always keep my house clean and I always thought it smelled great. Now I can't even stand going in the kitchen! I hate the way the refridgerator smells. It's terrible! I still haven't thrown up yet but I just feel so queasy. And my house used to be so clean and now I'm babying myself and not doing as much cleaning. Ugg. GO AWAY sickness!

The smell thing is amazing! I didn't realise how many people smoked, I can smell it on them if they are sitting next to me on the train, yuk! Fruit smells amazing, I spent a good 10 mins smelling the fruit in the super Market yesterday, I could smell the mangos even with their skin on!

The smell thing is amazing! I didn't realise how many people smoked, I can smell it on them if they are sitting next to me on the train, yuk! Fruit smells amazing, I spent a good 10 mins smelling the fruit in the super Market yesterday, I could smell the mangos even with their skin on!

I have yet to find aany smells that are good. I either don't care for it or it's disgusting. I went to the hospital early on Wed for bloodwork and my appt wasn't until 9:30am. We went down to the cafeteria and all the food smelled bad! Then I was eating a bagel and these 2 hospital staff came and sat down about 8 feet from us....one of them was obviously not wearing deoderant:sick:. And yesterday my BIL came over and chatted in the kitchen with DH while I stayed in the living room. I came in to get a drink about 10 min after he left and I could smell his cologne!

Thanks girls I hope my next scan shows a bigger baby still nice and healthy! I'm just a worrier, you know.

I feel like the while house smells bad. I always keep my house clean and I always thought it smelled great. Now I can't even stand going in the kitchen! I hate the way the refridgerator smells. It's terrible! I still haven't thrown up yet but I just feel so queasy. And my house used to be so clean and now I'm babying myself and not doing as much cleaning. Ugg. GO AWAY sickness!

Oh.. smells haven't gotten to me too much yet.. except for the smell of plantains which I usually love... and the smell of the soil I planted my peppers and tomatoes in!

I'm dreading work tonight.. we have to take a guy in the nursing home out to smoke like every hour.. the smell of smoke usually bothers me but now I'm afraid it will really make me sick! Plus I don't really wan't to be pregnant and sitting around with a guy smoking..

I'm glad some of you have noticed a heightened sense of smell. I have too. It's unbelievable. DH bought some tools a couple of weeks back and as he opened the box the smell of plastic was overwhelming. I had to get him to pack it away because it was turning my stomach! I also find some perfumes overbearing but the smell of smoke and fried foods is definitely the worst.

Had my nurse appointment this morning. Midwife booked for 18th May. Seems like so far away and that isn't even for the scan. Not sure if my nerves can hold out that long!

I have yet to find aany smells that are good. I either don't care for it or it's disgusting. I went to the hospital early on Wed for bloodwork and my appt wasn't until 9:30am. We went down to the cafeteria and all the food smelled bad! Then I was eating a bagel and these 2 hospital staff came and sat down about 8 feet from us....one of them was obviously not wearing deoderant:sick:. And yesterday my BIL came over and chatted in the kitchen with DH while I stayed in the living room. I came in to get a drink about 10 min after he left and I could smell his cologne!

oh no, thats no good that you havnt found any smell you love! have you tried raspberries? i think they smell like heaven!

Nope, no good smells. I hope to go grocery shopping later and maybe I'll find something. I can't wait to want to eat things and not be nauseous. I was dieting before I go pregnant and now I'm sickened by everything....So I'm still not eating the stuff I want to eat! It hasn'r stopped me from gaining weight though....Maybe I'll be one of those who gets a belly quick?

Good morning Snowflakes :flower:

I hope everyone is doing ok.

Sorry for loss MD and LisaLoo I hope everything works out for you hun!

ImSoTired, I worry to. I think we all do. But if doc says all is well, you should believe him. Trust me, they'd be the first to tell you if something was wrong. Rest assured and relax.

Juless, try not to worry so much. If its brown, it's old so its ok. As long as it doesn't turn bright red or resemble AF you should be ok. If you're really worried, you can always make a doc appt. Keeping you in my prayers hun!

I still don't have MS, I just had it that one day. I have evening sickness that equates to dull nausea starting around 4pm and goes around around 8 or 9pm. Weird huh? My sense of smell is super strong, which is probably why I won't eat much. I'm turned off by the smell of a lot of food and merely the thought of others. I know, I'm weird.

I just had the worst day yesterday between family drama and work deadlines so I felt really down. I forgot to take my prenatal and all. I feel so bad. I should've been excited about hitting 7 weeks but it was drowned in all of the negativity of the day :cry:

Morning ladies

Had my results this morning, not good news. I'm ok about it really as it was so early on. Not gonna let its get me down, it obviously wasn't ment to be this time. Can't wait til hubby gets home now for even more reasons lol!!

Do need some advice for ovulation kits and bbt thermometers and where to buy (UK only as want quick delivery)

Docs doing some hormone profiling on me due to my irregular cycles just to check everything out. So we r headed in the right direction at least. Just need June to hurry up and get her now to start BD'ing!!

Thank u all ladies and I will keep checking in to see how u are all doing.

MD I will see u in the TTC threads huni. Hope ur feeling ok and stay positive, its the best way xxx

Morning ladies

Had my results this morning, not good news. I'm ok about it really as it was so early on. Not gonna let its get me down, it obviously wasn't ment to be this time. Can't wait til hubby gets home now for even more reasons lol!!

Do need some advice for ovulation kits and bbt thermometers and where to buy (UK only as want quick delivery)

Docs doing some hormone profiling on me due to my irregular cycles just to check everything out. So we r headed in the right direction at least. Just need June to hurry up and get her now to start BD'ing!!

Thank u all ladies and I will keep checking in to see how u are all doing.

MD I will see u in the TTC threads huni. Hope ur feeling ok and stay positive, its the best way xxx
so sorry the news wasnt good lisa :hugs: your attitude is amazing, i hope june comes round really fast for you! i have heared ebay is great for cheapie opk's :)

Good morning Snowflakes :flower:

I hope everyone is doing ok.

Sorry for loss MD and LisaLoo I hope everything works out for you hun!

ImSoTired, I worry to. I think we all do. But if doc says all is well, you should believe him. Trust me, they'd be the first to tell you if something was wrong. Rest assured and relax.

Juless, try not to worry so much. If its brown, it's old so its ok. As long as it doesn't turn bright red or resemble AF you should be ok. If you're really worried, you can always make a doc appt. Keeping you in my prayers hun!

I still don't have MS, I just had it that one day. I have evening sickness that equates to dull nausea starting around 4pm and goes around around 8 or 9pm. Weird huh? My sense of smell is super strong, which is probably why I won't eat much. I'm turned off by the smell of a lot of food and merely the thought of others. I know, I'm weird.

I just had the worst day yesterday between family drama and work deadlines so I felt really down. I forgot to take my prenatal and all. I feel so bad. I should've been excited about hitting 7 weeks but it was drowned in all of the negativity of the day :cry:
oh no what a rubish day :( dont beat yourself up abput the prenatal vit, one day will make absolutely no difference! congrats on being 7 weeks:happydance:
Nope, no good smells. I hope to go grocery shopping later and maybe I'll find something. I can't wait to want to eat things and not be nauseous. I was dieting before I go pregnant and now I'm sickened by everything....So I'm still not eating the stuff I want to eat! It hasn'r stopped me from gaining weight though....Maybe I'll be one of those who gets a belly quick?

im hoping for an early bump :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->