*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Oh Lisa, I'm so sorry! I really hope your sticky bfp happens super quick!

So sorry for the losses. Hugs to you both.

Also sorry for the ms. Mine is nausea and it just rolls around all day though not everyday thank heavens. I never know what I will want to eat from one moment to the next my appetite is just so wonky. Pains in my left side the past few days but no so much today. I think my stomach is bigger. I will be glad when I look pregnant and not just fat.

I will be 8 weeks tomorrow and I feel good (even if I am tired and sick most of the time). First scan in a week. Here's hoping for a heartbeat.

So sorry about your losses I hope you can rejoin the first tri very soon.

I think the more my stomach is full the less I feel nausea, even if I'm not hungry I need to eat! I guess I will be stuffing myself!

Morning ladies

Had my results this morning, not good news. I'm ok about it really as it was so early on. Not gonna let its get me down, it obviously wasn't ment to be this time. Can't wait til hubby gets home now for even more reasons lol!!

Do need some advice for ovulation kits and bbt thermometers and where to buy (UK only as want quick delivery)

Docs doing some hormone profiling on me due to my irregular cycles just to check everything out. So we r headed in the right direction at least. Just need June to hurry up and get her now to start BD'ing!!

Thank u all ladies and I will keep checking in to see how u are all doing.

MD I will see u in the TTC threads huni. Hope ur feeling ok and stay positive, its the best way xxx

Lisa - I'm really sorry to hear this. BIG :hugs: Glad you are staying positive! I am feeling fine - doctor is positive about it (got the blood test results today - very low HCG - but she said it is good news that we can conceive) so that helps. Yes, will defy see you on the TTC threads. I hope these weeks go by quickly for you!

Ladies - thank you again for all your sweet words. Despite not being able to stick around in this group, I am glad I joined as hearing from you has been so helpful to me over the last few days. I hope the MS goes away quickly for all of you and that you are soon able to cut back on the worrying and start enjoying. Very happy and excited for all of you! I was a December baby and we're the coolest. ;) I look forward to seeing all of you some day soon on the pregnancy boards!

md1223 I lookforward to seeing you on the pregnancy bords really soon:hugs:

Md and Lisa, I hope you will pop in to let us know when you get your sticky beans!! You're amazing women, being so positive!

Morning ladies

Had my results this morning, not good news. I'm ok about it really as it was so early on. Not gonna let its get me down, it obviously wasn't ment to be this time. Can't wait til hubby gets home now for even more reasons lol!!

Do need some advice for ovulation kits and bbt thermometers and where to buy (UK only as want quick delivery)

Docs doing some hormone profiling on me due to my irregular cycles just to check everything out. So we r headed in the right direction at least. Just need June to hurry up and get her now to start BD'ing!!

Thank u all ladies and I will keep checking in to see how u are all doing.

MD I will see u in the TTC threads huni. Hope ur feeling ok and stay positive, its the best way xxx

Lisa I'm so sorry to hear this :hugs: thinking of you bug time hun, and I'm sure you'll get your BP very soon.

I got all my OPK's and IC's from eBay or amazon mainly. I bulk bought, around 30 to a pack for £3/4 :thumbup: I also used a clearblue fertility monitor and the CB digi OPK's too but they are a bit more expensive. I know you & MD will be joining us again soon very shortly :flower: xx

I am so sorry LisaLoo. Your attitude is awesome! Hope June comes around in a blink of an eye and your man gets home to you quickly. Lots of hugs with Alfie. Xx

Hi girls, lots of chat re sense of smell. I with you all re cigarette smoke, it's the foulest smell in the universe at the moment. Interesting thing for me is my previous preg I loathed the smell of coffee which helped me stop drinking my morning cup but this one (so far still early) I don't mind it! Weird?

Another thing, I was so tired last night, crawled into bed and then couldn't get to sleep until 1230 ish even though I was exhausted, then I had a dream I was having twins!! Interesting!

Enjoy your weekends x

Oh and one last thing, DH is pretty keen to BD most nights, I have no desire what's so ever at the moment, I think it's because I worry it may do something, which I know isn't the case. Anyone having similar issues?

munch I had the exact same concerns about the :sex: business! I didn't want to dislodge anything up there :rofl: I made him wait for a bit but we have DTD a few times and it's been fine. I forgot how great sex can be when you're pregnant! All those hormones make everything seem so much more tingly and enjoyable :haha: sorry, that was a bit TMI! haha!

my issue is my oh doesnt want to dtd:growlmad:, he thinks it might harm the baby, he says he will feel better about doing it after the scan.. but i think it might be worse then, the baby will seem more "real" after the scan.

tonight i have been drinking cold water with fresh lemon in its yummy and makes me feel less sick :)

Mineral water, lots of ice and a huge wedge of lemon was my absolute craving with DD!

Maybe you could show him some stuff online to show DTD is ok, or get a doctor or MW to even tell him!?

Men are funny creatures. I know my last pregnancy there was a lot of dtd (still learning these abbreviations) because of the extra hormones. I think it is because it's so early that I am reluctant and because of the fatigue! My DH has a high need :) like most men I guess, not a bad thing.

As far as DTD with us, we've just managed it once since I found out. I've been so sick and exhausted I haven't wanted to. Then I had brown spotting which freaked me out and I'm nervous I'll see it again afterwards! Even though rationally I know it's safe to DTD... I normally have a very low sex drive (as in, it's fun when we do it but I don't really care too much if I get it or not, could live without it), so it's nice that the hormones make it much easier to get in the mood. Just the exhaustion making it hard!
Anyone else have sex dreams yet? I've had a couple early on, woke up to an O for one of them, lol!

So sorry for the losses, Lisa & MD =( Hopefully you'll be back on the preg boards in no time :hugs:

As for now, I am a physical therapist, and the smell of feet is just sickening me to death! Oh why do I have all these kids that run around at school all day and then I have to work on their feet afternoons?? Bleh. That, and coffee smell, and anything strong (i.e. a coworker left her lunch on my desk in the carton and I had to move it across the room, it smelled so foul, and it was just a burger)!

As for MS, I don't have any except when I'm really really hungry. I usually have to eat breakfast before my shower now (and after....) and make sure I make myself eat every hour or two at work. Anyone else not able to eat late at night? I'm not a big late night snacker but we eat dinner late due to our schedules and it feels like food just sits in my stomach...yuck :shrug:

We've DTD a few times and it gets better from the first time on. The first time I was freaked out and spotted a bit, but then you get better and more relaxed :winkwink:

We've only dtd once since finding out :haha: I'm just too knackered and nauseous plus I was having cramps for a week so wasn't in the mood. Can't wait until I feel up to it!

Right ladies well ive got my early scan on monday and tbh im sooo scared of not seeing anything, my sore nipples have gone im not so hungry anymore i feel slightly ill this morning but no sick tbh i usually just need to burp lol, ive been getting like dull aches aswell which is worrying me :( i have a very terrible feeling tht i have lost my baby xxxxx

Right ladies well ive got my early scan on monday and tbh im sooo scared of not seeing anything, my sore nipples have gone im not so hungry anymore i feel slightly ill this morning but no sick tbh i usually just need to burp lol, ive been getting like dull aches aswell which is worrying me :( i have a very terrible feeling tht i have lost my baby xxxxx

I felt exactly the same on thursday, but now all my symptoms are back. It sounds odd wishing sickness on someone, but i hope your feeling sick and have sore boobs again soon:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->