*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Just a query for you ladies - hope this isnt TMI!!!

This is my first - I'm 6 weeks 3 days, and feel very 'wet' down there. Sometimes it feel likes a bit of water trickling out. it's always clear or creamy - no blood, but just wondering if this is a usual sympom or not?

thank u xxxxxxxxxx

Right ladies well ive got my early scan on monday and tbh im sooo scared of not seeing anything, my sore nipples have gone im not so hungry anymore i feel slightly ill this morning but no sick tbh i usually just need to burp lol, ive been getting like dull aches aswell which is worrying me :( i have a very terrible feeling tht i have lost my baby xxxxx

I'm sure everything is fine hun. The dull cramps sound like your uterus is starting to stretch to make room for the growing baby. Symptoms come and go and I'm sure they'll be back soon enough (hopefully not too bad or not at all though!) x

my issue is my oh doesnt want to dtd:growlmad:, he thinks it might harm the baby, he says he will feel better about doing it after the scan.. but i think it might be worse then, the baby will seem more "real" after the scan.

tonight i have been drinking cold water with fresh lemon in its yummy and makes me feel less sick :)

Same here Lovie!
As we had a MMC last december, my OH will NOT come near me, until we've had our 12 week scan. Bless him! And I cant persuade him otherwise. I know its only coz he's nervous about things going right. I feel like a sexual predator if i snuggle up to him in bed!!! hehe!!!!

Anyone else have sex dreams yet? I've had a couple early on, woke up to an O for one of them, lol!

I'm so glad you said that! I've had them a couple of times - never had any like it before!:blush:

My symptoms definately come and go. They were gone for a few days and then they came right back. The sore nipples didn't go away but they were a lot less painful. When I wake up in the morning I feel great for an hour of so and then I start feeling nausea. If I eat it goes away but will come back if I don't eat again within four hours. The kitchen still stinks and I don't want to go in there for anything!

Yesterday I was hungry and I stood up from the couch a bit fast and I stretched my back a bit and I got really dizzy. It was onlt for a few seconds but it was scary! I can only imagine that it's due to the pregnancy because that almost never happens to me.

As for the sex the doctor instructed us not to at least for another week because it caused a bit of red spotting for us last week. I was absolutely terrified. We both really want to but we're afraid to. It might be a while until we get up the courage again. And I have had a sex dream or two but that isn't uncommon for me as I used to get them every once in a while anyhow.

Lastly, I have noticed I am gaining weight and I feel like I'm getting a belly! It seems to be rounding out my lower abdomen (but it wasn't very flat to begin with). Is it even possible to show at this point? Perhaps it's just excessive bloat.

Hope you are all doing well!

This is my first - I'm 6 weeks 3 days, and feel very 'wet' down there. Sometimes it feel likes a bit of water trickling out. it's always clear or creamy - no blood, but just wondering if this is a usual sympom or not?

thank u xxxxxxxxxx

I occasionally feel wetness and dripping but it's always just cm. I think it is normal for some people to feel a little more wet sometimes.

thank u xxxxxxxxxx

I've had plenty of CM (cervical mucous), it's totally normal. Had it with DD too :thumbup:

aw thanks girls feel loads better today been out n about to p my mind off stuff, w hat do u ll class as MS i feel sick every now n then but wen i eat i then feel fine but as soon as am hungry i feel ill again xxxxx

Definitely a bit soggy over here too. :haha:

Had a couple of O dreams which is extra naughty cos I'm not allowed to DTD, self service or O as per the doc. :dohh:

Saradavies...I would class MS as any queasiness/sickness/gagging/vomiting at any time of the day!

I agree with 2016 ^^^ you don't have to physically be sick to have MS. Just the overall of feeling like you need to be/close to is MS too.

Hello there. Can I be added to you fab list? I'm due on 28th Dec. My first was 5 days early, so I'm hoping this one will be too!! Xx

Hello there. Can I be added to you fab list? I'm due on 28th Dec. My first was 5 days early, so I'm hoping this one will be too!! Xx

Hi hun :hi: welcome and congratulations! Will add you to the EDD list now x

Just went to get a new bra (popping out the not-so-old one) - gone up two cup sizes in as many weeks! WTF???

Just seen this thread. Can I be added too please.

I'm due 7th December :) xxx

Can I join in too? My EDD is December 27th. Congrats to everyone & looking forward to getting to know you all.

Just seen this thread. Can I be added too please.

I'm due 7th December :) xxx

Can I join in too? My EDD is December 27th. Congrats to everyone & looking forward to getting to know you all.

Welcome ladies and congratulations to you both! More Snowflakes :yipee: I'll add you both to the list.

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend xx

Congrats and welcome to the new bfps!! Wow! We're gonna break 100 at this rate! :D

Just went to get a new bra (popping out the not-so-old one) - gone up two cup sizes in as many weeks! WTF???

Wow.. I'm a G cup.. I really hope I don't go up too much.. I might fall over by the time this is all done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->