*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Just went to get a new bra (popping out the not-so-old one) - gone up two cup sizes in as many weeks! WTF???

Wow.. I'm a G cup.. I really hope I don't go up too much.. I might fall over by the time this is all done!

sorry that made me laugh :rofl: Just wait until baby is actually here and your milk comes in :shock: they will be GIGANTIC!

Hi ladies...welcome to new BFP's and big congratulations!

I am planning to go on a long walk today. I really need to keep exercising but lack all motivation now that I am pregnant. DH is tiling the toilet floor today (lucky we have two) so I feel like getting out of house. What sort of exercise and at what level are you all doing if any?

Hi everyone - can i Join? :wave:

I just found out I'm pregnant after over a year of trying on the month we actually STOPPED ttc! Found out I was pregnant on Wednesday so the news is still very new - it's not quite sank in yet :cloud9:

I'm seeing my doctor tomorrow morning but the calculators online say I'm due 26th December and that i'm 4 weeks and 4 days :happydance::happydance:

Hi girrrllss! I'd love to join your December group :D I don't actually know when I'm due as I've just found out I am pregnant (despite getting my bfp weeks ago, I've had to convince the dr's!!)
I think I am about 4 weeks, but am having another scan Tuesday so hopefully will find out for sure then.
By my lmp I'm due 15th but I think it's gonna be more the 22nd x

congrats to the new snowflakes :) I can't wait for christmas:xmas3::xmas9::xmas10::xmas8::xmas17::xmas13:

Munch im ashamed to say im doing no extra excercise, my job is pretty active and i walk alot from one place to another in the day but no aditional excersise. I hope to start pregnancy yoga in the 2nd tri.

is anyone else having really really vivid dreams? i get them every night, i usually remember my dreams a couple of times a month, but now its ever night!

congrats to the new snowflakes :) I can't wait for christmas:xmas3::xmas9::xmas10::xmas8::xmas17::xmas13:

Munch im ashamed to say im doing no extra excercise, my job is pretty active and i walk alot from one place to another in the day but no aditional excersise. I hope to start pregnancy yoga in the 2nd tri.

is anyone else having really really vivid dreams? i get them every night, i usually remember my dreams a couple of times a month, but now its ever night!

Lovie, I am having really vivid dreams every night too and I remember them every morning. Strange really! I have had a few nightmares too which aren't so much fun as they seem so very real!

Just went to get a new bra (popping out the not-so-old one) - gone up two cup sizes in as many weeks! WTF???

Wow.. I'm a G cup.. I really hope I don't go up too much.. I might fall over by the time this is all done!

sorry that made me laugh :rofl: Just wait until baby is actually here and your milk comes in :shock: they will be GIGANTIC!

Oh, don't worry, I'm laughing too! I decided at the start of this pregnancy that I was going to try not to complain about any symptoms. This baby is a blessing. I was 30G trgirl308! Now, even though my back size hasn't increased she moved me up to a 32H. It's serious scaffolding!

Munch -I have just bought some pregnancy yoga DVD's. I am on my feet all day at work and pretty active in my day to day life but I liked the idea of some stretching/relaxation type exercise. I'll let you know when I have tried them out.

Hello to the new ladies! :wave: xpatchx so pleased to see you over here.

Had a very vivid dream last night that I was BF a new little babe and he was a BOY! :) Of course i had a vivid dream while pg with DS that I gave birth prematurely at home to a tiny baby girl. Can't trust these dreams but it was interesting.

Hello to the new ladies! :wave: xpatchx so pleased to see you over here.

Had a very vivid dream last night that I was BF a new little babe and he was a BOY! :) Of course i had a vivid dream while pg with DS that I gave birth prematurely at home to a tiny baby girl. Can't trust these dreams but it was interesting.

what a lovely dream:cloud9: the bf one.. the giving birth prematurly dream must have been scary:hugs:

I just found out I'm pregnant after over a year of trying on the month we actually STOPPED ttc! Found out I was pregnant on Wednesday so the news is still very new - it's not quite sank in yet :cloud9:

I'm seeing my doctor tomorrow morning but the calculators online say I'm due 26th December and that i'm 4 weeks and 4 days :happydance::happydance:

Hi, we can be bump buddies I'm also due 26 th Dec :happydance:
My partner and I weren't going to start trying untill May, but DTD without contraception once( sorry TMI) and here we are lol

Am hoping that after my scan on Wednesday I don't have to come back to you all saying that I am out! Had a bit of spotting yesterday, was a little worried but just told myself it's a little spotting completely normal. This morning however it's a little more than spotting and bad pains. Scared shitless right now and on top of it all it's my daughters 7th birthday on Thursday so she is having a few friends over for a sleepover which is good cause it is keeping me busy but really I just want to go and lie down and cry. Wednesday can't come quick enough, haven't told OH yet as I don't want to break down and cry while all the girls are here. Please wish me luck for Wednesday....we want a healthy heart beat!!!

I really hope you have a lovely healthy scan on wednesday:hugs: it must be so worrying for you:hugs::hugs:

Am hoping that after my scan on Wednesday I don't have to come back to you all saying that I am out! Had a bit of spotting yesterday, was a little worried but just told myself it's a little spotting completely normal. This morning however it's a little more than spotting and bad pains. Scared shitless right now and on top of it all it's my daughters 7th birthday on Thursday so she is having a few friends over for a sleepover which is good cause it is keeping me busy but really I just want to go and lie down and cry. Wednesday can't come quick enough, haven't told OH yet as I don't want to break down and cry while all the girls are here. Please wish me luck for Wednesday....we want a healthy heart beat!!!

:hugs: il keep my fingers crossed that theres a nice strong heart beat on Wednesday! I would suggest though I understand you reasons for not telling your OH, but perhaps you should consider it, to take some of the stress off yourself and getting some support. Hoping for a sticky bean for you. :hugs:

Oznic22 - if the pains are bad you should probably go to an emergency room and get an urgent scan just to make sure little one has not implanted in to the wrong place. You could get sick otherwise. I wouldnt wait 2 days - esp if the pains are worsening. Good luck, I really hope everything is OK

Hi girrrllss! I'd love to join your December group :D I don't actually know when I'm due as I've just found out I am pregnant (despite getting my bfp weeks ago, I've had to convince the dr's!!)
I think I am about 4 weeks, but am having another scan Tuesday so hopefully will find out for sure then.
By my lmp I'm due 15th but I think it's gonna be more the 22nd x

Welcome and congrats to our new Snowflakes! Will add you both to the EDD list now :)

xpatchx - If you've been getting +ve's for weeks surely you are more than 4 weeks pregnant?

I have been having really vivid dreams too :wacko: a couple of them scary, but mostly just very weird ones! A few dirty ones thrown in for good mdeasure too ;) haha :rofl:

Oznic22 - if the pains are bad you should probably go to an emergency room and get an urgent scan just to make sure little one has not implanted in to the wrong place. You could get sick otherwise. I wouldnt wait 2 days - esp if the pains are worsening. Good luck, I really hope everything is OK

Pains are bare able and I am not worried that it is ectopic or anything like that. When I went to the emergency room last time I sat around for ages and then told I prob wouldn't get a scan until the end of the week, they did manage to get me one for the following day (a Saturday) but I had to sit and wait for 3 1/2hrs so I think that it would be less stressful for me if I just wait until Wednesday. Have to work tomorrow and Tuesday which will keep me busy and hopefully my mind off things. There is still hope for me and that is keeping me going!!!

Thinking of you hun :hugs: I'm sure your bean is perfect and just fine, and snuggling in nice & tight for the long haul x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->