*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Oznic - all the best for Wednesday hun, I hope everything's ok. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm doing very little exercise at this point, just gentle walks and playing with the dog. During my IVF I was taking it easy, then after it I was told to take it easy, but I'm going to start slowly ramping up again after this week. Think I might get a pregnancy yoga dvd too.

I'm also having dreams though I'm not remembering them at the moment, apart from that I know I had a dream. But then for someone who barely ever dreams, it's definitely a change.

manuiti i just saw your info about ivf... when do you get your 1st scan and find out of its multiples? how exciting :)

ttc lolly im envious of your dirty dream!

Hi ladies, I'm going to join this thread since my due date got bumped back. My name's Jackie, I'm 7 weeks pregnant this week and I think I am due around 12/11 although not confirmed yet by ultrasound at my doc - hopefully it will soon! This is my second baby :)

Hi ladies, I'm going to join this thread since my due date got bumped back. My name's Jackie, I'm 7 weeks pregnant this week and I think I am due around 12/11 although not confirmed yet by ultrasound at my doc - hopefully it will soon! This is my second baby :)

Welcome to the group!

Hi ladies
I've been busy the past few days plus I haven't had much to say.. but I am reading through the posts and lurking ... Just wanted to say hi :flower:

Hi & congrats :flower: I'll add you to the list now. How far did your EDD get bumped back?

manuiti i just saw your info about ivf... when do you get your 1st scan and find out of its multiples? how exciting :)

I don't actually know yet. I'm only due to go in for my first blood test tomorrow (no idea how they expected me to wait that long to test! lol) and then I'm to call my clinic with the results when I get them the next day. I'm assuming they'll book me in then. I'm soooo curious to know!!!

:wave: to everyone! Hope you're all doing ok.

Oz - will be thinking of you and your sticky bean. Here's to a strong presence on Weds.

I am ready for that ultrasound on Thursday. I just want to know it is there and that all these symptoms are for a reason. Passed my miscarriage point. Now, the waiting for proof of life.

Ooooh manuiti twins would be awesome!!! We need some Snowflake twins :)

Hey Ladies. Can I join too. I'm due 28th/29th December with our 1st! Supper excited but very nervous after a couple of chemicals. Tests are progressing nicely so I'm starting to relax.

Look forward to going through this amazing journey with you all. :flower:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/924019-december-snowflakes-2012-join-here.html

Thanks for the group

Can I join
Due December 11th according to LMP
Whereabouts in Hertfordshire are you from? I'm also in Herts xx

Hey Ladies. Can I join too. I'm due 28th/29th December with our 1st! Supper excited but very nervous after a couple of chemicals. Tests are progressing nicely so I'm starting to relax.

Look forward to going through this amazing journey with you all. :flower:

Welcome and congrats :) what date would you rather me put you down on the EDD list for? I'll put you on the 28th but ask if you want it changing, although I'm sure we'll all change a day or 2 after our 12 week scans!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/924019-december-snowflakes-2012-join-here.html

Thanks for the group

Can I join
Due December 11th according to LMP
Whereabouts in Hertfordshire are you from? I'm also in Herts xx

Welcome and congrats to you too fifipots! I'll add you to the list :thumbup:

Was the question for me? There's 100 of us here now :)yipee:) so just wondering! If so, I'm near Watford :) you?

Yes it was for you, I'm in Stevenage so pretty close, one other question, how do I get a banner or ticker?

Yes it was for you, I'm in Stevenage so pretty close, one other question, how do I get a banner or ticker?

Not too far!

Click on any ticker that takes your fancy and it will take you to the website where you enter your EDD and then you need to take the ubb code (one for forums) and then copy and paste that code in to 'edit signature' in your User Control Panel (or User CP as it's otherwise known) :thumbup:

Ok, think I may have done it, tester post to see if it worked, thank you in advance

Fifipots - Nice ticker!!

ttc_lolly - 28th's great. Think I O'd over night so either is fine.

Thought I'd stick with the festive feel of a december baby xx

Awww great ticker Fifi!! I didn't know they did Christmas ones, that is too cute!

Ttc_lolly thank you for putting up how to get a ticker iv never been able to work it out before:dohh: lol

welcome new snowflakes :)

I love the christmas ticker!!

anyone bought a christmas outfit yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back