*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Welcome to all the new snowflakes! I will be present more frequently on this forum after our first scan and when I have reached the safe zone :) I get so nervous that I am just trying to stay positive and busy!! How is everyone feeling? Xo

I haven't posted much but would just like to drop in to say HI. I've had terrible morning sickness. But trying to stay positive about it. We will get to see our little one next Monday, and I can't wait. We have told a few people so far but as long as everything goes well with the scan we will be telling the rest of the family then.

Hello Everyone!

I've been on vacation in Ireland and Italy for the last 10 days but finally back home and wanted to check in to say hello.

I would definitely advise others NOT to travel while 5-6 weeks pregnant. It was a mess of fatigue, nausea and MASSIVE acid reflux...but still an amazing experience, and what is more important is DH finally got to meet my 90 year-old granny who lives in Dublin. They got along fabulously and it filled a hole in my heart!

First scan is on Thursday! Can't wait to see everyone else's pics!

I wish I could have an early scan, to know all is well. I have to wait till 12 weeks to see my ob and hear the heartbeat,16 weeks for my one and only scan. I'll pay to have a 3d one done though to see the gender. Man, it all feels so far away!

Welcome to all the new snowflakes! I will be present more frequently on this forum after our first scan and when I have reached the safe zone :) I get so nervous that I am just trying to stay positive and busy!! How is everyone feeling? Xo

That's understandable hun and we all looking forward to getting to know you properly in a few weeks time :)

I haven't posted much but would just like to drop in to say HI. I've had terrible morning sickness. But trying to stay positive about it. We will get to see our little one next Monday, and I can't wait. We have told a few people so far but as long as everything goes well with the scan we will be telling the rest of the family then.

Sorry you've had it bad with MS :hugs: enjooy your scan and share your pic if you get chance!

Hello Everyone!

I've been on vacation in Ireland and Italy for the last 10 days but finally back home and wanted to check in to say hello.

I would definitely advise others NOT to travel while 5-6 weeks pregnant. It was a mess of fatigue, nausea and MASSIVE acid reflux...but still an amazing experience, and what is more important is DH finally got to meet my 90 year-old granny who lives in Dublin. They got along fabulously and it filled a hole in my heart!

First scan is on Thursday! Can't wait to see everyone else's pics!

Oooh your holiday sounds lovely, maybe not the tiredness all the time though :laugh: where in Ireland do your family live? My mum lives in Co Roscommon, in the south west.

I wish I could have an early scan, to know all is well. I have to wait till 12 weeks to see my ob and hear the heartbeat,16 weeks for my one and only scan. I'll pay to have a 3d one done though to see the gender. Man, it all feels so far away!

It seems so unfair and confusing that you only get the one scan in Canada. Here in the UK they date our pregnancies at 12 weeks as apparently that's the best time and the 20 week anamoly scan is to check everything is well. I can't understand why it varies so much from country to country?

Morning Snowflakes!

I hope everyone is doing ok (in spite of MS) and hello to all the new snowflakes. Wow- 100!!!

I've got a crazy busy week ahead of me, well actually 2 crazy weeks ahead of me... the only thing I'm looking forward to is my first scan on Thursday - can't believe I'll be 8 weeks in a couple of days!! [-o< all goes well!

Hi again
When are people planning on spreading the news of their pregnancy? Are you planning to wait till you're out of the so called danger area or happy to spill the beans now??
I've only told my mum as I felt that I had to tell someone
Xx
Fi

With first baby we waited till 12 weeks, but with is one we announced it just recently. My belly is so big I couldn't hide it from everyone! I need to take a picture to share,it looks like I'm much further along!

My nausea is still coming and going along with the rest of my symptoms. I just hope baby is ok in there and growing! Hope everyone else is doing ok.

With first baby we waited till 12 weeks, but with is one we announced it just recently. My belly is so big I couldn't hide it from everyone! I need to take a picture to share,it looks like I'm much further along!

This is only my first baby but I feel like I am showing already! My lower abdomen is definately round and harder than usual. I think baby is showing early!

Right ladies well went for my scan today and could only see a yolk sac sonographer said everything was fine and normal but u still can help but worry so i rang my midwife and she put my mind at ease ive nearly been in floods of tears all day thinking i have lost my baby cz she never explaind what any of it was or anythin xxxx

:wave: snowflakes! Hope everyone's doing ok. :hugs:

When are people planning on spreading the news of their pregnancy? Are you planning to wait till you're out of the so called danger area or happy to spill the beans now??i

I've already told my parents and my sister. I figured that since I've got low ovarian reserve that it's quite possible that this could be the one and only time I'm able to get pregnant, so we may as well all be able to enjoy this for as long as it lasts.

I went for my first beta test post-IVF today and now how to wait until 6pm tomorrow to get my results. It's like a cruel form of torture! :dohh:

wow this thread does move fast! So many new snowflakes.. I have had quite a good week ms seems to have calmed down fx i am 8+2 today i dont see my midwife again till the 16th of june!! Looking forward to my dating scan which should be middle of may.. Decided i really don't like the idea of homebirth so opted for hospital in my notes... Anyone bought any baby related items yet i am so tempted!!!

wow this thread does move fast! So many new snowflakes.. I have had quite a good week ms seems to have calmed down fx i am 8+2 today i dont see my midwife again till the 16th of june!! Looking forward to my dating scan which should be middle of may.. Decided i really don't like the idea of homebirth so opted for hospital in my notes... Anyone bought any baby related items yet i am so tempted!!!

I have, what's really bad is I bought it before I even knew I was pregnant! Got it from Gap.....it's a baby hat with big elephant ears and face.......far too cute, think gonna have baby in it when coming home from hospital :blush: but that's it until after 12 week scan

Hi everyone - can i Join? :wave:

I just found out I'm pregnant after over a year of trying on the month we actually STOPPED ttc! Found out I was pregnant on Wednesday so the news is still very new - it's not quite sank in yet :cloud9:

I'm seeing my doctor tomorrow morning but the calculators online say I'm due 26th December and that i'm 4 weeks and 4 days :happydance::happydance:

Hi, we can be bump buddies I'm also due 26 th Dec :happydance:
My partner and I weren't going to start trying untill May, but DTD without contraception once( sorry TMI) and here we are lol[/QUOTE

Yey...a bump buddy :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello ladies...question....I know I'm only 4 weeks today but I can't stay up at work ! I'm sooo sleepy! This is a big nono! I am a police officer and I'm alone driving today! Help! Anyone feel the same way?!

Im always tired but around 2pm exhaustion hits me and I can't keep my eyes open! I just push through it as best as I can, I tend to get a bit more energy later in the afternoon. Can't imagine being a police officer and feeling this way!

I haven't actually been having any problems with exhaustion. Maybe because I'm unemployed so when I feel a bit tired I can relax. I do take naps about 3 or 4 times a week so maybe thats another reason I'm not overly tired. My symptoms are really all over the place. One day I will be tired and nauseous and the next day I will feel great! It's so scary! All I can do is hope baby is ok.

I have an appt on May 16th with my Ob/gyn just a weight and belly measurement, no scan or bloods or anything. I think he plans on having me in once a month for that. I just got a call from the imaging center or whatever it is called and my next ultrasound is May 30th when I will be 12 weeks so sequential screening or whatever....checking for defects, etc. So nervous that it's so far out! I really hope baby is ok in there! So nerve wracking being pregnant!

I got something from Gap the day of my BFP. I had a chemical last cycle and bought something on the day of BFP too, again from Gap. I'm not superstitious. I like that I have something to remember that day by. The day of my first BFP, even though it didn't end well, was amazing. This cycle I was supper happy but I wasn't quite so excited as I was nervous of another chemical.

Unless I see a real bargain I'm not going to get anything else until after my 12 week scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->