*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

I haven't bought anything.. haven't eaten taken my belly piercing out... partially I'm scared and partially I'm lazy... I definitely feel better now that I've seen the heartbeat and reached 8 weeks, but I probably won't buy anything until after 12 weeks.... unless of course I can't fit into my clothes anymore...

I'm definitely starting to show, although I know it's mostly bloat as baby is barely above the pubic bone at this stage.

We've told family and some friends, will make the big announcement once we've had our 12 week scan. I can't wait! I have already told work though and a few of my colleagues. My job can sometimes be physically demanding so thought I might as well get it out in the open so people don't expect too much from me.

I've bought a few things, just a couple of sleepsuits really, but I have made the big purchase already - my pram! Bought that a few weeks back now. I got an iCandy Pear as it's for toddler and babe or twins. It's so pretty! Can be used as a single too so I've been resisting the urge to use it now with DD :lol:

Glad the ladies that have recently had scans all went well :thumbup:

can anybody give me an idiot's guide to add a pretty dateline thingy at the end of my post. i tried on 'edit signature', and it clearly didnt work. i am very jealous of all you ladies with your pretty signatures - computers hate me!!! :(

3rd attempt -sorry for clogging up thread with my miserable attempts at a signature

bean66 congrats!!! happy to see someone from the other thread on here. looks like the bcomplex worked for both of us!

After saying I was worried earlier about lack of symptoms it seems ms has kicked in and feel constantly nauseous and have started throwing up :( but on the other hand :) to have symptoms as makes me feel that hopefully this will be a successful pregnancy.

msbunny you're sigs working now and loving the festive feel!

3rd attempt -sorry for clogging up thread with my miserable attempts at a signature

yay!!! it works!!!

how is everyone. i'm still quite crampy! feels very 'periody'. i had my letter through today, i have my first midwife and bloods appointment when i'm about 9.5 weeks - that seems a long time to wait, so i've booked a private scan for just after 8 weeks

It'll fly by MrsBunny :thumbup: I remember booking my MW appt at 3.5 weeks and thinking arghhh I've got ages to wait but it's come round quite quick actually!

I'm feeling fine, just can't shake this constant fatigue. It's with me all day long and I have no energy to do anything!

Omg MS is so bad for me! I got some travel sickness bands from boots today and they were helping quite alot but feel a bit nauseous tonight but its nowhere near as bas as I usually get at this time so I guess they work quite well really lol.

I think MS is such a strange kind of sickness-it's not like a dodgy tummy feeling-so hard to explain. So far I've not actually been sick, but the sick taste is in my mouth all day. Weirdly the only thing that seems to make it go away for a bit is Branston pickle!!! I even had cheese and pickle on crackers for breakfast this morning!!! Hehe!!!

But I also agree with u ladies bout the tiredness. I just feel so lazy wanting to sit on the sofa so much!!!

How's everyone's husbands doing? I think mine is so bored with me moaning about feeling sick that he has stocked the fridge with about 30 jars of Branston pickle! Slightly worried that if this craving continues, I may give birth to a pickle!!!

Hope u r all doing well-roll on 12 weeks!!! Xxxxx

I have, what's really bad is I bought it before I even knew I was pregnant! Got it from Gap.....it's a baby hat with big elephant ears and face.......far too cute, think gonna have baby in it when coming home from hospital :blush: but that's it until after 12 week scan

I am totally with you - I love baby outfits that have animal ears! I'm sure what I make my baby wear will scar them for life!

I'm so tired, it's 8pm and I wanna go to bed... Also was in a rink where they were putting the lines down for our roller derby track. Didn't realize it was oil paint till after, but it's a huge rink so lots of ventilation, and only for a couple minutes I was close enough to smell fumes. Feel stupid now, and kinda freaked out, but I don't thin it was long enough to be an issue. At least I hope not!

I'm also with you ladies on the tiredness, I've just become the biggest couch potato! So far I'm luckily not suffering from ms but I get a mad gurgling stomach and bloating every night and also have that metallic/ blood taste at the back of my mouth still.

I definitely have the exhaustion. I am not much on taking naps but, these days, as soon as I sit down I have to fight to stay awake. Feeling achy today. First scan on Thursday. Hoping all is well in there.

Hi everyone... Haven't been around for a while cos trying to stay away from the dreaded panic googling! I FINALLY got the 3+ I have been waiting for on the digi (at 5+4!!!!) so decided to hang up my poas hat cos it was turning me into a mess.. .A lot calmer now.. I went to the Doctor who put me on progesterone, took about 2 pints of blood for many many tests (I get the results at 6pm tonight so keep your fingers crossed for me) and has promised an early scan.

Beginning to enjoy being pregnant now, so got myself a ticker or two!!

No "proper" MS yet, just a generalised queasy feeling first thing and later in the day and grumbling stomach all other symptoms come and go, but are a lot better since I relaxed.. My only pregnancy / baby purchase has been some lovely non underwired bra's... Soooo much more comfy!!!

Hope everyone's doing good today and my bean is snuggling in nice and tight

Hi ladies.....the exhaustion is amazing isn't it! Well maybe amazing isn't the right word. I am having naps everyday when DD2 has hers. You really do forget how tiring the 1st tri can be. Other than that I am relatively symptom free, no MS, massively hungry still. Have 1st scan on Monday. Told my fav check out chick at Woolies that I was pregnant today (well I was buying some pregnancy vitamins) other than that only my folks, DD1 and BBF know. Can't wait to tell everyone else!

My DH bought me flowers home this evening (most unusual but very appreciated :)). Public holiday here tomorrow, being ANZAC day. Be nice to all be together in morning.

Stay safe girls....xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->