*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

I'm so tired, it's 8pm and I wanna go to bed... Also was in a rink where they were putting the lines down for our roller derby track. Didn't realize it was oil paint till after, but it's a huge rink so lots of ventilation, and only for a couple minutes I was close enough to smell fumes. Feel stupid now, and kinda freaked out, but I don't thin it was long enough to be an issue. At least I hope not!

Juless you and bean will be fine. Try not to worry, it was minimal exposure. I always think about what our mothers didn't know and did when they were pregnant with us and we are all fine (well most of us ;)).

Hi ladies, how are you all today?

I'm so bloated last night and still bloated now! My partner was staring at my belly last night, I said 'i know I look about 6 months' ( which I really did) and he very sweetly said no I looked beautiful...........he so sweet but I know when he's lying :haha: lol I don't mind though, I love having a bump and il accept any kind of bump including bloat related bump :happydance: has anyone else had the bloat bump?

Oh I have definitely had the bloat bump! My DH patted my tummy the other day and i said 'thats not baby, thats the pizza i just ate':haha: And unfortunately with the bloating comes insane burping. Its unreal! I can't eat or drink anything without spending so much time after just burping. its fine in the privacy of my home but when i'm eating lunch with coworkers who don't know i'm preggo it gets a bit embarassing!

Anyone else finding that they have to force down food? I still have not gotten sick, but i feel queasy all the time now. Bought some ginger ale and saltines yesterday to help combat this.

I agree about the exhaustion. It's not as bad now as it was when I first found out I was pg. From then until about 6 weeks all I wanted to do was sleep. And I was struggling not to fall asleep at work. I think part of that was also coffee withdrawal. I'm still tired at 7+5 but not like before.

My morning sickness is really evening sickness. It starts around 4 or so and can last all night or until I fall asleep.

I also have really, really bad gas, indigestion and acid reflux. Bad - my throat feels like it's on fire after an episode. Or i'm so bloated that I'm uncomfortable. I've been taking gas-x and tums :-(

I haven't purchased a thing. I think after my 12 week scan I can buy things like pampers and such. After my gender scan then I'll start shopping like crazy. Until then, I'm not buying a thing. Scared I'll jinx things, I guess.

Other than that, nothing new with me. 2 days until my 8 week scan :happydance:

Hey everyone. i got my :bfp: today!! im due december 29th may i join??

Hi everybody :)
Can I join please? Due date 31/12/12 ...

Can you add me please edd dec 1st xx

Welcome and congrats new Snowflakes :flower: I'll add you all to the list right away.

I'm 8 weeks today :wohoo::yipee::happydance: strange to think that in a fortnight I'll be a quarter of the way through :) Have my MW appointment on Friday, not looking forward to that as have to take DD with me and it can last anywhere between 45mins-2hrs apparently :wacko: hopefully I'll whizz through the questions and be out of there pretty quick!

bbygurl719 - I just noticed on your tickers that your DD is only 5 months old!!! Think that's definitely the shortest age gap here so far. Woahhh you are going to have your hands full :)

Ahhh bloat and gas is still really bad for me too. Anyone brave enough to share a bloat/bump pic!? Here's mine from this morning;

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/81a3eed3.jpg
https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/89751e74.jpg

Not a fully body shot as I took it myself but it's still ridiculously big :lol:

yes Miss Aaryella is only 5 months my sweetbundle of joys will only be 13 months apart!!

I'll share a bloat pic when I can find my phone to take a pic, lol! It looks quite a bit like yours lolly! Glad I'm not alone with such a big belly so early on! I keep getting the twins comments! Twins would be amazing though! Scary but amazing!

twins would be absolutly terrifying for me having 3 in 13 months no not me. n twns run n oth sides of the family!!

Ahhh bloat and gas is still really bad for me too. Anyone brave enough to share a bloat/bump pic!? Here's mine from this morning;

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/81a3eed3.jpg
https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/89751e74.jpg

Not a fully body shot as I took it myself but it's still ridiculously big :lol:

Looks a lot like mine honestly.....
I noticed it's a bit sensative to push on and it definately harder than just a fat belly.

Not feeling much nausea today at all. Just mildly sore breasts and still some food aversions as I don't know what to eat. These symptoms will be the death of me! Not consistant at all! Causes a lot of unneeded worry! Hope baby is growing ok!

How on earth did I miss this group?!? I'm a December Snowflake. I had 2nd reassurance scan today which has given my EDD as 6/12/2012.

Hi ladies. I had my first official u/s today and baby measures just over 7 weeks. We also got to see the heart beating (155 bpm). It was absolutely beautiful! I was really nervous going in - afraid they'd take it all away.

The nurse practitioner told me that the chance of mc decreases to 5% after the heartbeat -- certainly not out of the woods but sure as heck beats 20%.

Hey guys! Had a scan today and she said I'll be due 25th not 22nd, but getting scanned again at 7 weeks to see for sure :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->