*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Got my hCG beta result back from yesterday's test - 755 mIU/ml. Just waiting for the clinic to call me now so that I can tell them and I can find out what happens next.

I love the pic lolly :) im sure my tummy is bigger than usual! im on the chubby side, but my weight is usually on my bum/boobs/legs not on the tummy.

Also "im so tired" mine feels the same, tender when i poke it.. i probably shouldnt be poking it too much!

i will do a bloat pic tomorrow :)

Can I please join? My EDD December 18th :):flower::cloud9:

How on earth did I miss this group?!? I'm a December Snowflake. I had 2nd reassurance scan today which has given my EDD as 6/12/2012.

Welcome ladies and huge congrats :flower: I'll add you both to the list now.

Hey guys! Had a scan today and she said I'll be due 25th not 22nd, but getting scanned again at 7 weeks to see for sure :)

Did you want me to change your date or keep it the same? If you are in the UK and will be getting scanned at 12 weeks that date will be a lot more accurate then any previous dates given :)

Hey loves!

Question, I know this has been discussed before...but is your Dr. going with LMP or ovulation? My Dr. is going with LMP && is sticking with a December 7th DD while according to ovulation I should be a December 17. Quite the difference. I Have labs tomorrow & first appointment now on May 4th - do you think they will change it related to the lab results?

:) XO

Love the bloat pic & love all of our snowflakes! Especially those 6 little angels watching over!

Sara

Hi Sara :hi: Here in the UK they will almost always go by your LMP until you have your 12 week dating scan, and then it'll be changed if needs to be.

I was tested for ovulation this cycle so I know exactly when it occured and my MW was still trying to tell me we had to go by my LMP :dohh: my early scan set her straight though, and I'm sure my 12 week scan will stay the same :)

Thank you so much ttc_lolly! It is quite frustrating having control over your long cycle & then having the Dr. date you wrong! I did peak twice (2 LH surges) this last month so I will be curious to find out what the scan says! I changed my ticker to December 7th, although I know that's a few days off! (More comforting anyway seeing 1 week ahead) LOL!

I guess I'll go off this date for now & probably have it changed again! I just want a solid due date! :)......Let me take that back....I just want a healthy bean & it doesn't matter what the due date is! <3

XO

So took another test to make sure they're getting darker... it's so dark it's hard to see the control line because the test line is taking all the dye!!!

https://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac342/flower98/IMAG0504-1.jpg

TTC Lolly....love the bloat pic exactly like me at the end of the night then it goes down overnight! Your little girl is just gorgeous! Really sweet, reminds me of my DD2. I bet you want another just like her :)

Hi Ladies! I am Sara. I am due in the 5th of decebmer 2012! How do you get a lilypie thing?? from Sara

Welcome Sara! About getting a ticker, I'll quote lolly:

"Click on any ticker that takes your fancy and it will take you to the website where you enter your EDD and then you need to take the ubb code (one for forums) and then copy and paste that code in to 'edit signature' in your User Control Panel (or User CP as it's otherwise known)"

Hope that helps! :)

Wondering, anyone need a bump buddy? It'd be really nice to have one if anyone is interested!

Oh Lolly, I love your baby bloat piccy! I'm starting with that at night too. I look like I'm showing waaaay too early, my stomach gurgles away like mad and then it's all gone in the morning. I think my hubby's lucky that he's away as he doesn't need to deal with how it's released. :haha:

:wave: Sara

I got my call and they're happy with the results, no need for another one. Now I'm to make an appointment for a scan in two weeks time. But it's never easy. My RE is the one who does the scans. He gets back from holiday the day before I head off on holiday for 3 weeks and doesn't attend at the clinic until half an hour before my flight which is obviously not going to work out. So the midwife is going to talk to him about it and will call me back tomorrow to see what he suggests. It's never simple with me!

Welcome Sara! About getting a ticker, I'll quote lolly:

"Click on any ticker that takes your fancy and it will take you to the website where you enter your EDD and then you need to take the ubb code (one for forums) and then copy and paste that code in to 'edit signature' in your User Control Panel (or User CP as it's otherwise known)"

Hope that helps! :)

Wondering, anyone need a bump buddy? It'd be really nice to have one if anyone is interested!

Thanks I have made mine now but I now 5 posts!!!!
What is a "Bump Buddy"

llo ladies! I just got a very surprisingly, long awaited, still unbelievable BFP on Sunday! I had BETA Monday and was we 5405 and prog. At 15.78. They said my levels were good but my RE put me on prog supp. Anyone else doing vaginal prog. Supp.
?
My EDD according to lmp is 12/20/12! I have my first scan Friday and I am so very nervous that I will just all of a sudden become " not pregnant".

Congrats ladies. What is the earliest people see heartbeat on US??

Welcome and congrats to all the new ladies!

Rbtrying, I saw the heartbeat at 6+6.. I think 6 weeks is the earliest it will show up. Fx for a sticky bean.

No bloat like that for me... can't wait to have a bump but so far nothing... :(

They said my levels were good but my RE put me on prog supp. Anyone else doing vaginal prog. Supp.?

Yep I am after IVF and they've got me on oestrogen too. It's a bit yuck isn't it? Another reason I'm glad hubby's away. lol I've got another 4-5 weeks before they take me off it.

Two days until first scan and I am so hoping to see a heartbeat and know all is well in there. Symptoms are still there but I need to see something (I still have the image of my empty uterus in my head from the mc ultrasound last December). I would love a bump buddy but want to wait until after Thursday before I ask for one!

My nausea comes and goes and I have not vomited at all. I am hoping it stays this way for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->