*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

llo ladies! I just got a very surprisingly, long awaited, still unbelievable BFP on Sunday! I had BETA Monday and was we 5405 and prog. At 15.78. They said my levels were good but my RE put me on prog supp. Anyone else doing vaginal prog. Supp.
?
My EDD according to lmp is 12/20/12! I have my first scan Friday and I am so very nervous that I will just all of a sudden become " not pregnant".

Congrats ladies. What is the earliest people see heartbeat on US??

I am on 200mg progesterone which I take at night until 12 weeks when I will start to wean myself off. I have been taking it since 3dpo as I wouldn't have been able to conceive without it. :thumbup:

My sickness is just nausea, no throwing up.

My scan is tomorrow, I'm so nervous! Those of you that have had early scans, where they internal or fell on your tummy? :flower:

Who has had Morning Sickness? :(

This is the worst ms I have experienced in all 4 pregnancies, haven't been sick at all but constantly nauseous, it kind of feels like you've been on a fairground ride for too long!!!

Hope it passes sooner rather than later xx

My scan is tomorrow, I'm so nervous! Those of you that have had early scans, where they internal or fell on your tummy? :flower:

Internal... the doc said that is what they do now pretty much all the time. I didn't find it hurt at all and it worked well. Good luck!

So took another test to make sure they're getting darker... it's so dark it's hard to see the control line because the test line is taking all the dye!!!

https://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac342/flower98/IMAG0504-1.jpg

That is amazing!!

TTC Lolly....love the bloat pic exactly like me at the end of the night then it goes down overnight! Your little girl is just gorgeous! Really sweet, reminds me of my DD2. I bet you want another just like her :)

Awww thank you lovely :)

Hi Ladies! I am Sara. I am due in the 5th of decebmer 2012! How do you get a lilypie thing?? from Sara
llo ladies! I just got a very surprisingly, long awaited, still unbelievable BFP on Sunday! I had BETA Monday and was we 5405 and prog. At 15.78. They said my levels were good but my RE put me on prog supp. Anyone else doing vaginal prog. Supp.
?
My EDD according to lmp is 12/20/12! I have my first scan Friday and I am so very nervous that I will just all of a sudden become " not pregnant".

Congrats ladies. What is the earliest people see heartbeat on US??

Welcome and huge congrats new Snowflakes :flower: I'll add you both to the list now :)

rbtrying - I'm pretty sure it's around 6 weeks+

Oh Lolly, I love your baby bloat piccy! I'm starting with that at night too. I look like I'm showing waaaay too early, my stomach gurgles away like mad and then it's all gone in the morning. I think my hubby's lucky that he's away as he doesn't need to deal with how it's released. :haha:

:wave: Sara

I got my call and they're happy with the results, no need for another one. Now I'm to make an appointment for a scan in two weeks time. But it's never easy. My RE is the one who does the scans. He gets back from holiday the day before I head off on holiday for 3 weeks and doesn't attend at the clinic until half an hour before my flight which is obviously not going to work out. So the midwife is going to talk to him about it and will call me back tomorrow to see what he suggests. It's never simple with me!

Thank you hun! You must share your bloat pic with us all too :)

Great news about your results! Hope they get your next scan booked in smoothly and easily!

I had mine done at 7 weeks and she said she'd try externally first but it may have to be done internally depending on how high my uterus was. Mine was above my pubic bone so she didn't need to go internal for me :) x

I'd also love a bump buddy :) I have some at the moment but they are really just my TTC mates that all got their BFP's waaaaay before me, so would be great to have someone closer in gestation.

I do consider all you Snowflakes as bump buddies though :hugs:

Good luck at scan Lovie....how exciting! I have mine on Monday. I think a lot of early scans are internal for better pictures etc. Enjoy seeing and hearing bub for first time x

Lovie - I had internal scans pretty much every other day while I was doing ivf and it's nothing to worry about. Not at all uncomfortable. If you can do a smear test, this'll be a walk in the park. :thumbup:

Good luck at your scan!!:thumbup:

Is anyone having issues with being able to eat the same foods twice? The strangest thing has started happening to me. I will eat something once, say pizza, or yogurt, then go to eat it again the next day or a few days later and have an almost automatic gag reflex to even thinking about eating that same food, even though it didn't make me feel sick to begin with and was actually the food I was craving the first time. It's so weird and it's getting quite annoying because I'm running out of foods.

I haven't had any nausea since Saturday afternoon! I'm such a nervous wreck! Everyone goes on about how symptoms are a good sign and it means a viable pregnancy. I'm so worried about a MMC or a sickly baby because the only consistant symptom I have is sore breasts and they aren't even as sore as they used to be. I won't be able to see baby again until May 30th so I won't know if he or she is ok. I'm just so worried:cry:. I really wish I had another scan coming up soon and I really wish I could just enjoy this pregnancy. It's so hard to do....

I hope everyone else is doing well...

I haven't had any nausea since Saturday afternoon! I'm such a nervous wreck! Everyone goes on about how symptoms are a good sign and it means a viable pregnancy. I'm so worried about a MMC or a sickly baby because the only consistant symptom I have is sore breasts and they aren't even as sore as they used to be. I won't be able to see baby again until May 30th so I won't know if he or she is ok. I'm just so worried:cry:. I really wish I had another scan coming up soon and I really wish I could just enjoy this pregnancy. It's so hard to do....

I hope everyone else is doing well...

I've heard both ways, ppl having normal symptoms and it turning out to be an MMC and people having no symptoms and it being a completely normal pregnancy. My BB's only hurt when I press on them and not as much as they used too. And my "morning sickness" is pretty much an aversion to foods more than sickness. I think you're fine. The main thing is to stop worrying (which is so so hard to do) and just love how you feel right now! And don't google anything, it is the enemy! :hugs:

ImSoTired - sore BB's is a symptom, so you can't say you dont have symptoms! Have you been running to the bathroom more? Drinking more? having any food aversions? I thought the same thing until my friend pointed out that even tho i wasn't having the extreme symptoms of swollen bb's and vomiting, i was still drinking way more, peeing way more, and have sore nips. And now i feel queasy off and on throughout the day. Some days its worse than others. I think thats just all the fluctuating hormones. The levels dont remain constant, and i would imagine your body acclimates to one level of hormone, so symptoms subside a bit, and then your body will produce more, so the body has to respond again. Just my take. I dont think you should be worried yet tho:hugs:

Lovie - I have my scan tomorrow as well!:cloud9: Hope to see a little HB this time, as my scan last week was too soon to see the HB. It was internal last time, and it will be internal again this time. If they didn't tell you to have a full bladder, you can assume internal.

I think my stomach is the size of a walnut. 4 bites of food fills me up now. Its so annoying! This is what people with gastric bypass must feel like when they eat. Made myself a huge dinner only to have 2 bites of the sandwich and 2 bites of the veggie. Then drank a smoothie. I think I will have to resort to drinking my food if this doesn't improve soon!

Good Morning ladies :flower:

Lilly-I can barely eat foods once, let alone twice! Food aversions are bad. Not simply the smell, but the thought of certain foods turn my stomach. I rarely have an appetite and when I do, I go to eat but can only manage a few bites :-(

ImSoTired - It's ok hun. Symptoms come and go. Every pregnancy is different and every woman is different. Don't work yourself up over nothing. I know it's hard not to stress but nothing good ever came from stressing. :hug:

AFM - no real changes. Excited about my scan tomorrow. :happydance:

I hope you all have good scans tomorrow those of you who are going. I'm trying not to worry but you all know how hard it is. Maybe I can get a scan in between if I fuss to the doctor a bit. Just wish I could see baby's heart still beating in there so I know for sure it's all ok.

I'm so tired, you should buy a doppler that way you can put your mind at ease anytime you want.

OK so I lost my December-baby-to-be. Done all my crying, had a d&c yesterday.

Wishing everybody here an absolutely fabulously healthy and happy pregnancy!

I'll have to find another group to join when I'm blessed with a sticky bean.

I'm so tired, you should buy a doppler that way you can put your mind at ease anytime you want.

What do they cost? How do they work? I wouldn't know what brand to get.

Haidee sorry for your loss:cry::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->