*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

My sickness is just nausea, no throwing up.

My scan is tomorrow, I'm so nervous! Those of you that have had early scans, where they internal or fell on your tummy? :flower:

I was just over 7 weeks at mine yesterday and it was a tummy one. The only caveat is I had to fill my bladder (32 oz of water) an hour before the appt...not fun.

OK so I lost my December-baby-to-be. Done all my crying, had a d&c yesterday.

Wishing everybody here an absolutely fabulously healthy and happy pregnancy!

I'll have to find another group to join when I'm blessed with a sticky bean.

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Oh Haidee, I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope your doing as well as can be expected. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

To everyone having scans soon - hope they go well... I'm sure they will. So exciting!

afm - I had some serious nausea when I got up first thing this morning. ugh! Thankfully now that I've eaten all is good again.

:wave: to everyone else, hope you're all doing ok.

Hi-ya ladies! I'm a little late making it over here. I had my first BFP on April 6 and my first scan yesterday. I'm due December 14th.

i am eight plus four today think i may be going crazy became incredibly stressed out due to my horrific landlady i was literally shaking wheel span my car off the drive and everything, anyway when i eventually started to calm down i started having a butterfly sensation in my lower abdomen it felt just like the start of movement with my first two in the rational part me my mind i know Its Not possible yet, but it still felt nice!

for those on second and subsequent pregnancies, how's the bloating?

I am already needing very stretchy trousers and I look at least 6 months pregnant!!!

Haidee, I am so very sorry for your loss. Wishing you a healthy little rainbow baby!

Welcome to the new snowflakes!!

kaygeebee, right from the start I looked 6 months pregnant, tons of bloating! I'm only comfortable in stretch pants, pjs or maternity jeans! lol!

I dread going to work because I'm trying to keep it secret from work a little longer and I'm so bloated that it's hard to hide. I don't ever remember being bloated or gassy (tmi) with my first but this pregnancy has been rough.

I'd also love a bump buddy :) I have some at the moment but they are really just my TTC mates that all got their BFP's waaaaay before me, so would be great to have someone closer in gestation.

I do consider all you Snowflakes as bump buddies though :hugs:

ttc_lolly - I would love to have you as a bloat, sorry bump buddy, if you'll take me on! LOVING the profile pic too. You and DD are so cute together. Will get DH to take a picture of my bloat this weekend so you are not alone. :hugs:

Haidee - I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how you must be feeling. Fingers crossed you are back on the pregnancy forums really soon x

Munch - A belated Happy Anzac day! Hope you had lots of cookies x

AFM - Sorry I have gone AWOL for a few days. MS is seriously bad at the moment. It is not just MS but morning, noon and night queasiness and can start from 4am......Aaargh! I keep repeating to myself "Embrace the hormones"! I've only been sick once though, so won't complain any more. Have sent DH out to get acupressure bands and any ginger related products he can find. He dared to ask if that was OTT and I nearly bit his head off! Thinking of you all, especially all those peaky looking snowflakes x

OK so I lost my December-baby-to-be. Done all my crying, had a d&c yesterday.

Wishing everybody here an absolutely fabulously healthy and happy pregnancy!

I'll have to find another group to join when I'm blessed with a sticky bean.

I am so very sorry for your loss hun :hugs: I hope you get your BFP and forever baby very soon x

i am eight plus four today think i may be going crazy became incredibly stressed out due to my horrific landlady i was literally shaking wheel span my car off the drive and everything, anyway when i eventually started to calm down i started having a butterfly sensation in my lower abdomen it felt just like the start of movement with my first two in the rational part me my mind i know Its Not possible yet, but it still felt nice!

It does sound a little too soon but you never know! This is your 3rd pregnancy now so could be? You'll have to keep an eye (or feel :haha:) on it and see if it does build up to be first movements x

Hi-ya ladies! I'm a little late making it over here. I had my first BFP on April 6 and my first scan yesterday. I'm due December 14th.
Hi folks! I'm due christmas day :)

Welcome and congrats ladies :flower: will add you to the EDD list now x

I'd also love a bump buddy :) I have some at the moment but they are really just my TTC mates that all got their BFP's waaaaay before me, so would be great to have someone closer in gestation.

I do consider all you Snowflakes as bump buddies though :hugs:

ttc_lolly - I would love to have you as a bloat, sorry bump buddy, if you'll take me on! LOVING the profile pic too. You and DD are so cute together. Will get DH to take a picture of my bloat this weekend so you are not alone. :hugs:

Haidee - I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how you must be feeling. Fingers crossed you are back on the pregnancy forums really soon x

Munch - A belated Happy Anzac day! Hope you had lots of cookies x

AFM - Sorry I have gone AWOL for a few days. MS is seriously bad at the moment. It is not just MS but morning, noon and night queasiness and can start from 4am......Aaargh! I keep repeating to myself "Embrace the hormones"! I've only been sick once though, so won't complain any more. Have sent DH out to get acupressure bands and any ginger related products he can find. He dared to ask if that was OTT and I nearly bit his head off! Thinking of you all, especially all those peaky looking snowflakes x

Awww thanks hun! And yay would love to have you as a bloat/bump buddy :hugs:

Sorry MS has got you hun :( whoever called it MORNING sickness must be out of their mind. I bet it was a man :rofl:

Had some bleeding today. I've had some bleeding on and off since my bfp and when I went in for a scan to check at 4w6d they only saw the sac but they said that's normal because it was so early. My next scan is Monday and I'll be almost 8 weeks so I am praying for a HB.

I'm so tired, you should buy a doppler that way you can put your mind at ease anytime you want.

What do they cost? How do they work? I wouldn't know what brand to get.

I found one on ebay, haven't gotten it yet.. but it was 50$, I hear angelsound is good but it is a little more. I figure I will use it a bunch of times so it is worth the money and if it makes me feel better totally worth it.

Hope you are feeling better. :hugs:

Had some bleeding today. I've had some bleeding on and off since my bfp and when I went in for a scan to check at 4w6d they only saw the sac but they said that's normal because it was so early. My next scan is Monday and I'll be almost 8 weeks so I am praying for a HB.

Hope everything is ok at your scan. :hugs:

So sorry haidee for your loss. :hugs:

:cry: It happened again so I am now off the list for a December Snowflake :cry:

Have been trying not to think about it and keeping myself busy getting ready for DD's 7th birthday (26/4) and right now I am just seriously annoyed and like most people - wondering why?

I really want to thank you all for letting me join and share your delights and experiences, it has been comforting at times when needed. I wish you all the very best with your pregnancy and may I be the first to say - have a very merry Christmas!

Deepest sympathy Oznic. Hope you get your rainbow baby soon x

Haidee and Oznic - :hugs: So very sorry about the losses. My thoughts are with you both.

Lillylee - I relate to your eating issue. For a few days I want something and then, all of a sudden, that same thing makes me gag and my stomach turn. My poor SO keeps trying to feed me but my appetite changes with the wind!

First ultrasound tomorrow. I am so hoping all is well in there. 8-[8-[

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->