*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Haidee and Oznic I'm so sorry for your loss x :hugs:

Good luck to all the ladies that have their scan today x

We had our scan this morning, it was so lovely we saw a little hb:cloud9:

the baby measured 6+3 which is worrying me as i know when i ovulated and it should be around 7 weeks :( i think maybe my uterus lies a little far back, so maybe that makes the measurements wrong:shrug: anyone else measuring slightly small?

here is a video of out little one :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJeBHakvRyI&feature=youtu.be

Haidee I am sorry for your loss. Hang in there. Hoping you get your rainbow baby soon x

the baby measured 6+3 which is worrying me as i know when i ovulated and it should be around 7 weeks :( i think maybe my uterus lies a little far back, so maybe that makes the measurements wrong:shrug: anyone else measuring slightly small?

Just lovely Lovie!! Thanks for sharing. Try not to worry re measurements, they can vary from scan to scan and it's not an exact science. If they said it's all good, then it's all good :) Bub might have implanted later also. X

For those who got an external scan early, can you see anything? I'll have my second scan tomorrow - I'll be 8w5d and they're doing an external scan. I'm scared they won't see anything!

lovie - that's amazing, thanks so much for sharing. i agree - if they're happy that everything's ok, just go with it and trust them, otherwise you're just worrying for the fun of it.

gs20 - if they can't see anything i'm sure they'll just switch to an internal scan. it's the same machine, just a different 'tool' on the end. :thumbup:

For those who got an external scan early, can you see anything? I'll have my second scan tomorrow - I'll be 8w5d and they're doing an external scan. I'm scared they won't see anything!

i had an external at Seven weeks four days and you could see the baby and heart beat. My scan pic might be on my profile, at nearly nine weeks you should see everything fine:thumbup:

i got my letter for my dating scan today on the 18th of may ill be 11+6. Quite impressed with my midwife team this time round they seem to be on the ball! I may have also bought my pram

i messured at 6 weeks 3 days and mine didnt look anything like tht :( o god am rly worried now xxxx

i messured at 6 weeks 3 days and mine didnt look anything like tht :( o god am rly worried now xxxx

Was yours internal Hun? What did it look like? I have a funny shaped womb so it could be me that's odd not you:hugs:

Hello ladies thought id come and join you as midwife put my due date as 2nd dec :) Just got my letter today for first scan on may 17th il be 11+4 so excited to see if this changes! Looking forward to this journey with you all xx

Lovie, looks great!:thumbup:

I also had my scan today. Pic is attached. She said I'm measuring 6 weeks 4 days, which is right around where I thought i should be, and nowhere near where my LMP puts me (that puts me at 8 weeks...no way!) I'm a late ovulater, and no doctors seem to understand this. The heart rate was 128 :cloud9:

Attachments

• 2012-04-26 08.52.15.jpg
    2012-04-26 08.52.15.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 4
I might be nosying on this thread Lauryn, hoping that I might be able to join lol

I am sorry for the losses :hugs:

I am so not feeling pregnant at all and really nervous about it. My symptoms are disappearing one by one. I'm considering calling the doctors office and suggesting another scan or something because I am an absolute wreck. I know that everything is probably fine but I am just so worried. I would think that at only 8 weeks I would still have most of my symptoms....:shrug:

I hope everyone else is doing well...

Nice scan photos girls

I've still not had my scan date through. Got my supposedly urgent consultant referral through today though and I will be 16 weeks by then! :wacko:

Imsotired...I've been nervous too. I relaxed for a few days after my repeat scan last week now I keep knicker checking again. Wish I could just relax!

Haven't been around much. Been super sick and off work for nearly 2 weeks :(

Can u change my EDD to 2nd please? :)

Was yours internal Hun? What did it look like? I have a funny shaped womb so it could be me that's odd not you:hugs:

no mine wasnt internal was yours? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"