*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

:cry: It happened again so I am now off the list for a December Snowflake :cry:

Have been trying not to think about it and keeping myself busy getting ready for DD's 7th birthday (26/4) and right now I am just seriously annoyed and like most people - wondering why?

I really want to thank you all for letting me join and share your delights and experiences, it has been comforting at times when needed. I wish you all the very best with your pregnancy and may I be the first to say - have a very merry Christmas!

So sorry huni. I know it's hard but please try stay positive. Ul get there huni xx

I am sorry for the losses :hugs:

I am so not feeling pregnant at all and really nervous about it. My symptoms are disappearing one by one. I'm considering calling the doctors office and suggesting another scan or something because I am an absolute wreck. I know that everything is probably fine but I am just so worried. I would think that at only 8 weeks I would still have most of my symptoms....:shrug:

I hope everyone else is doing well...

Nice scan photos girls

Try not To worry Hun, ul stress urself out. I didn't have one single symptom with DS. And my pregnancy was near perfect. Embrace it xxx

Lovie, looks great!:thumbup:

I also had my scan today. Pic is attached. She said I'm measuring 6 weeks 4 days, which is right around where I thought i should be, and nowhere near where my LMP puts me (that puts me at 8 weeks...no way!) I'm a late ovulater, and no doctors seem to understand this. The heart rate was 128 :cloud9:

Was this an internal scan? am getting so worried my scan looked nothing like the ones that people are putting on here and mine messured 6 weeks and 3 days xxxx

i know what you mean about symptoms. I'm 7w1d and mine have been all over the place. a couple of weeks my boobs felt as if they were on fire, but now they're almost feeling normal. my MS feeling has been replaced with a really strong metal taste in my mouth - yuck. Makes all food taste awful - only thing that seems to give me a little relief is cranberry juice.

i have my first scan in 8 days!!! as this is my first scan after MMC, it would be so lovely to actually have a happy scan!!!:happydance:

Mine was internal Hun, only because it was done at an ivf clinic so they are used to doing all scans internal. The dr would have said if they thought your scan wasn't looking right:hugs:

Mine was internal Hun, only because it was done at an ivf clinic so they are used to doing all scans internal. The dr would have said if they thought your scan wasn't looking right:hugs:

yeh i know i just wish they had done an internal one they said they was going to but they never so anoyed but got my nxt scan on the 8th so fingers crossed :D cxxxx

I hope the 8th comes around really fast for you! It's a great sign that they could see the baby theough your tummy, it means it's big and strong!:hugs:

chloe mine too! i ov'd cd 25-28 of my 40 day cycle and based on my LMP I'd be due 11/25 which would no way be right lol.

I'm so sorry to those with losses. Hoping you have your rainbow babies soon!!

What a day, I feel so sick I'm wondering if maybe I have the flu! Don't feel any other flu symptoms though so I think it's all day ms. It's so extreme today. I don't remember being this sick with DD!

Lovie, looks great!:thumbup:

I also had my scan today. Pic is attached. She said I'm measuring 6 weeks 4 days, which is right around where I thought i should be, and nowhere near where my LMP puts me (that puts me at 8 weeks...no way!) I'm a late ovulater, and no doctors seem to understand this. The heart rate was 128 :cloud9:

Was this an internal scan? am getting so worried my scan looked nothing like the ones that people are putting on here and mine messured 6 weeks and 3 days xxxx

Yes, it was an internal scan. Dont worry tho, if your doctor didn't seem worried, then you shouldn't be worried either :hugs: I had mine done at a fertility clinic, so maybe their equipment is a little better?

:cry: It happened again so I am now off the list for a December Snowflake :cry:

Have been trying not to think about it and keeping myself busy getting ready for DD's 7th birthday (26/4) and right now I am just seriously annoyed and like most people - wondering why?

I really want to thank you all for letting me join and share your delights and experiences, it has been comforting at times when needed. I wish you all the very best with your pregnancy and may I be the first to say - have a very merry Christmas!

I'm so sad to hear this hun, and so very sorry for your loss :hugs: take care of yourself xx

For those who got an external scan early, can you see anything? I'll have my second scan tomorrow - I'll be 8w5d and they're doing an external scan. I'm scared they won't see anything!

I had an external at bang on 7 weeks and could see everything perfectly :)

i got my letter for my dating scan today on the 18th of may ill be 11+6. Quite impressed with my midwife team this time round they seem to be on the ball! I may have also bought my pram

Yay!! I can't wait to hear when my scan will be!

And you MAY have bought your pram!?! Or you have? :rofl:

Hello ladies thought id come and join you as midwife put my due date as 2nd dec :) Just got my letter today for first scan on may 17th il be 11+4 so excited to see if this changes! Looking forward to this journey with you all xx

Welcome and congrats! Will add you to the list now :flower:

I am sorry for the losses :hugs:

I am so not feeling pregnant at all and really nervous about it. My symptoms are disappearing one by one. I'm considering calling the doctors office and suggesting another scan or something because I am an absolute wreck. I know that everything is probably fine but I am just so worried. I would think that at only 8 weeks I would still have most of my symptoms....:shrug:

I hope everyone else is doing well...

Nice scan photos girls

I know it's easier said than done but you must try and relax hun. Symptoms don't mean much in the whole grand scheme of things and mine have all vanished pretty much now apart from feeling tired more than I usually do. Everything will be fine :hugs: Call and get a scan if you really feel you need to x

I might be nosying on this thread Lauryn, hoping that I might be able to join lol

You know you're a Snowflake Sarah, come and join and don't be silly!! :hugs: xx

Haven't been around much. Been super sick and off work for nearly 2 weeks :(

Can u change my EDD to 2nd please? :)

Will do that for you now hun :)

Try not to worry hun, uteruses are all different and babies at this stage are all quite different too! It's all about the measurements and if the MW said everything was fine then take her word for it :)

Loving the scan's ladies, thanks for sharing :) Lovie your bean could have implanted a bit late so that's why you're measuring a few days behind. I wouldn't worry about it until you get your dating scan (or whatever it is you get in sweden!) as it'll be a lot more accurate by then.

I have my booking appointment tomorrow and I'm excited!! Can't wait to get my maternity notes and all the little freebies in the Emma's Diary and Bounty packs :D not looking forward to having to take DD with me, and it's at the hospital's antenatal clinic so I know she is going to be running riot :dohh: but I'll cope I'm sure!

They don't scan here till 18 weeks!!! I called my mums surgery in the uk and explained and they said I can have a scan when I'm home in June, I sm British and paid tax for 5 years without using and healthcare so I'm trying not to feel too bad about using the nhs!

I will be 13 weeks when I'm home :)

Don't feel bad hun, just think of all the people who use the NHS and haven't paid any tax EVER! x

Good point! My mum really wants to come but I'm not sure they let you bring 2 people:shrug:

ttc lolly ok i have it was such a bargain.. Omg i am so bad! I think i have a shopping addiction lol i blame my mum she egged me on so Its going to have to stay at her house and take up room as her punishment ha ha...

Good point! My mum really wants to come but I'm not sure they let you bring 2 people:shrug:

Each hospital has different policies so it's best to ring and check. I know mine allows for 2 people to come in :)

ttc lolly ok i have it was such a bargain.. Omg i am so bad! I think i have a shopping addiction lol i blame my mum she egged me on so Its going to have to stay at her house and take up room as her punishment ha ha...

Hahaha love it! What did you get? Don't worry, I bought mine when I was 5 weeks :blush: :rofl:

my sister is desperate to go as well, she is 9 so i think if i took her along they wouldnt be able to make her wait outside, id say i wasnt happy with her being alone in a bublic place. i might just book a private one and not deal with the hassle!

im loving the pram talk! i want a green bugaboo :)

What kind? Are they any cheaper out there than they are here? Actually I remember you saying it's more expensive out there!

I love my pram so much :cloud9: I just need to get the carrycot as I only have the seat unit at the moment and obviously baby can't go in there until they are sitting unaided/6 months old. I need to get a yummy mummy bag this time too! I didn't know they existed until I'd already bought my changing bag so I'm not missing out again :lol:

im thinking of ebaying it in the uk, they are like 1000 quid here! im thinking of the cameleon. might go and check some out now :)

Yeh definitely go eBay. I got mine preloved and it's amazing, it's been really well taken care of x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->