*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Hi gang!

Went for my early scan today and have been fast forwarded to 7+4 so my due date is now 18th if u wanna change it ttc-lolly - cheers flower! :)

All went well if anyone is interested and saw the little heartbeat flickering. It's made me really hopeful and positive now so I went and bought a The Very Hungry Caterpillar sleepsuit for the bambino :) I loved the book as a kid and it's well cute the little sleep suit!! Awwww!! Can't wait to snuggle him/her in it!!! X

That's great! Very exciting.
The very hungry caterpillar is so cute as well:hugs:

I had a strange "fainting" accident this morning, felt like there was no blood in my head at all, had to lie down, couldn't see, and there was a loud noise in my ears. 10-15 min later I was fine. Anyone else had this happen to them?

I had a strange "fainting" accident this morning, felt like there was no blood in my head at all, had to lie down, couldn't see, and there was a loud noise in my ears. 10-15 min later I was fine. Anyone else had this happen to them?

Hey love! Although it may not have been to that extent, I do know what you are talking about. Was it a ringing noise in your ears? I hope everything is alright! It's so hard not to worry, but our bodies are so complex & just the littlest things can throw us off! XO :flower:

RoosterBebe - I had a near faint a couple of weeks ago and I mentioned it to my GP who said my bp is much lower than usual (100/60). Apparently this is common in 1st trimester as our bodies compensate for the extra blood volume and should begin to correct in 2nd tri. I was advised to make sure I kept up my fluids and it hasn't happened since although there are times I feel a bit light headed. That said, I think you should mention this to your own GP because it can be a sign of other things, such as anaemia. Hope it is a one-off for you, Hun x

It was very much like a ringing noise, I also think it was a blood pressure issue. I was really tired from work yesterday, so I must have slept for 14hours, no food or water, so that may have something to do with it too. Feel good now, so I'm trying not to worry. Thanks girls

Ok, I think I have finally worked out how to upload my boobs and bloat picture from last weekend. It's seriously ridiculous, isn't it? :rofl:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 5
I just wanted to say how happy I am to be 10 weeks. I love double digits!

Sauceysac, that's exactly what I'd been aiming for! Lol congrats! :hugs:

my stomach is huge in comparison to what it should be i look about five months tummy and bbs seem to have merged stomach is hard and i am only ten plus one. I didnt show with dd2 till i was nearly six months.

Rooster - I think it's normal to feel very lightheaded and dizzy as our bodies are making so much more blood right now and working extra hard to pump it all around. Keep an eye on it though and ring your MW or doctor if you are worried. I suffer terribly from tinnitus (constant ringing in ears) during pregnancy :wacko: did with DD and same is happening this time too. I think it is to do with the extra blood/ blood pressure but there's not much they can do about it. Soooo annoying though.

Honey.Bee what a beautiful bloat/bump :haha: I'll post my 10 week one tomorrow.

Hope everyone's had a lovely weekend :hugs: x

Just seen this thread :)

I'm due (EDD) Dec 22nd if you can add me xx

I have such a migraine! Help?! I've had it for 2 days already. I'm so nauseous because of it !

I had such a scare today. When I wiped there was a very small amount of red. Enough to terrify me though!! I was sure it was the start of something bad, but so far since then there has been nothing else when I wipe at all. I feel achy and sore, sore back but I've had that the whole time. Maybe it's a little more sore today though. I am still super nauseaus, exhausted and crabby though, oh and my boobs are really getting sore (one more than the other ?) and my nipples are OUCH! So I'm hoping that since my symptoms are still strong it's a good sign. The last few days my nausea was getting a little better but today it seems to be stronger again. I don't know, I'm still extrememly worried though... wish I could find my doppler!!! I'm so scared every time I go to the bathroom.

juless, I had a tiny bit of spotting a few weeks ago too. I think it was a capillary busting open on my cervix. Nothing since and everything is going ok so far :)

juless :hugs: Is there anyone you can talk to? When I had that tiny bit of spotting they took me straight in for an early scan just to check everything was ok. I'm sure everything is fine but it might put your mind at rest if that's something they could do for you?

I'm going to call my OB tommorow and ask for some advice. I don't even know if we have an early pregnancy unit here, or if they'll offer me to come in to see if they can hear a heartbeat or anything. I'm hoping that they might be able to though!
Thanks guys, it feels better to talk to people who have had it happen too! I keep thinking that it's probally over, since it was blood, though rationally I know that a little spotting can be normal. I just immediately thought that it was bad when I saw it and it's hard to let go of that feeling.

Juless - I am 10+1 today and I am having some dull aches and mild cramps. Since my period would have come yesterday, I am a little spooked but no spotting at all and all my symptoms are still around though they vary in intensity these days. I hope that is a good sign anyway.

Hugs to you.

juless - yes, defo ring your OB just to be on the safe side. I'm sure it is nothing but always better to get these things checked out to put your mind at rest. I spoke to my midwife a couple of days ago and she said that they would rather know if you get bleeding of any sort so you won't be wasting their time and you might even get to see a little HB! Good luck!

TrueBlueBABY - poor you - hope your migraine goes away soon x

Lovie - good luck with your MW appointment tomorrow!

ttc_lolly - Yes please post! My bloat is actually pretty firm and doesn't go away completely. I keep winding up DH and telling him it's twins!

Have we got any twin snowflakes yet???

Also, quick question - how much are you all finding you are sleeping at the moment? I am needing 9 hours minimum at nights, although last week I slept right through from 8.30pm to 7 am one night, and I'm definitely better with a nap too if I am not at work. On Saturday I managed a 3 hour cat nap and was still in bed at 10pm! I find I start feeling sick if I go to bed much later and it is the sickness that also wakes me in the mornings. Very odd this pregnancy business! Happy Monday everyone x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->