*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

I hope your OB wants you to go in julees. As Honey.Bee said, they usually always would rather give you a quick check over even if it is nothing. There's no such thing as wasting time when it comes to our little babies :hugs:

Honey.Bee - oooh for having a firm bump :yipee: definitely multiples!! Ha! I said that to OH and the look on his face was priceless :rofl: when she said there's only 1 at the scan he was over the moon!

There aren't any twins that I know of yet, but I know 90% of the girls haven't had their first scan yet so time will tell! I think I'd love twins, although might be hard work with me having a toddler too!

Well scan is tomorrow finally i'm so nervous but excited don't want to get my hopes up to much tho :( my boobs are never as sore in the morning untill further on during the day and then they still aren't mega sore tbh they haven't seem to have grown i don't think but i have rly small boobs anyway so if they do grow i don't think it will be majorly noticeable, still not been sick but get waves of sickness throughout the day :( i just feel that my symptoms aren't that strong thts whats making me think something isn't right, but was talking to my mum last night and she lost 3 babies all together and gave birth to a still born at 8 month pregnant, and she said with me and my brother she was never sick or felt rly bad all the way through her pregnacy with me and him and all was fine but with the other 3 she was really ill with them so im holding onto tht bit of hope tht im like my mummy :) xxxxx

Everything will be fine Sara, try to relax and enjoy your scan tomorrow! Symptoms really aren't the be all and end all. I had none with DD except sore nips that came & went, and nothing this time round either apart from feeling extra tired! Hope you share your pic with us :)

yeh going to get OH to take a pic cz i don't think we will get given one xxx

hey alll im back from vacation so wil be on more often!! hw is everyone doing today. i have my first appt today im so excited!!

Hi Sara - hugs to you. I concur with ttc_lolly, the symptoms seem to have a mind of their own and come and go on a whim. Mine are not as strong as others (some nausea, no vomiting; sore nipples but boobs are fine; etc.) but I have more than some. Because pregnancy is so unique, we can't compare one to the other. Hang in there. I am hoping for a strong heartbeat!

Sarah and jules I hope you are both fine and the doctors can put you at ease. I am thinking of calling my doctor as I am still super worried.

Jules- my doctor told me that the cervix is so sensitive in the first tri. I had spotting after sex that was red. He told me to lay around for a bit, no sex, nothing too strenuous. He said that in the winter months when a lot of pregnant women get colds that even sneezing can cause spotting. He said that because I didn't have any pain it was probably a good sign. He also suggested an infection that may cause some bleeding and they checked me out and all was fine. The ultrasound tech wasn't there that day so I went in on my regular appt, 2 days later, and saw baby's heartbeat. I'm sure it's all ok. It's great that it only happened that one time as well.

I haven't been having lots of symptoms ad I'm still just so scared:wacko:. Going to talk to the doctor next week when I go and see if they can't reassure me somehow. I just want to know that the baby is ok in there.... I worry constantly:nope:. Come on 12 weeks and ultrasound! I need to stop stressing and enjoy this. I need to know everything is ok first!

Sara - good luck with the scan!

Imsotired - I'm sure everything is ok, but i know how easy it is to worry.

Wondering if anyone has taken Zofran yet? I'm trying to get some from my doc for those days when I just feel miserable. Thankfully I am not vomiting, and I don't feel miserable every day, but B6 and Ginger just don't always cut it. Wondering if Zofran has worked for anyone?

I've never taken it and I don't even have MS but I've had a few friends who have taken it and say it's a lifesaver.

Called my OB office today and spoke with my nurse. She wanted me to come in to have a needle as I'm rh-. I'm so glad I happened upon a thread on this forum where someone mentioned that you may need a shot if you spot red when you're rh-! I popped in and had it. She didn't seem concerned at all about the spotting as there was no pain and it was just one time. They didn't check anything with me. I go in next week for my nurse appt, then two weeks after that for the OB appt where they will look for a heartbeat. I have only had a small amount of pinkish brown then brown when I wiped last night and since then nothing. Plus I was sick and exhausted all day plus my boobs are super sore so I'm feeling more confident all is well. I'm really releaved to have had the needle too!

Looking forward to hearing about the upcoming scans!! Hoping all goes well!

I threw up tonight making supper. Ugh :( Thought I would skip the whole vomiting thing, guess not.

Also, my OH has absolutely no compassion for me. He's like, are you better yet? I need laundry done/food cooked/this cleaned. WTF?

hey all had my first appt today. doctor said due date is dec 28th unless ultrasound says different. n that wont be til 12 weeks!! oh n i will be having a schduled c section a week before my due date!!

had my first midwife appt on friday, put my due date at 10th Dec but im sure that will change again when i get my scan, my scan is on 7th june :D so excited! Im going to be under consultant led care as I only have one kidney so im high risk.

I have a really bad cold at the moment, sneezing my head off and coughing up lovely stuff lol, been to the doctors this morning and he said its just a virus so nothing to worry about but to go back if it gets worse. Im sooo tired!! zzzzzz

hey all had my first appt today. doctor said due date is dec 28th unless ultrasound says different. n that wont be til 12 weeks!! oh n i will be having a schduled c section a week before my due date!!

Why have they decided to section you?

Sam - poor you, I am constantly nauseated and its awful but haven't been sick yet tg. Don't get much sympathy either, don't have time to be honest with a 4 and 2 yr old

Hey ladies,

The queasiness has definitely hit. Like a hangover but without the fun of drinking first. Thankfully I feel better if I'm moving which is good as my job is active. First midwife appointment on Thursday.

Sara - good luck with scan today.

Kitty - sorry you are poorly. Can you take zinc? Manuka honey is good for virus's/immune system too and lots of garlic. Have hot water, lemon and ginger. Supermarkets are the cheapest place for manuka honey I find. Hope you feel better soon.

Well ladies had my scan and guess what all was fine :D so happy seen my lil baby with its heat beat and its little legs the baby messured 8 weeks :D so happy and then when i got in my letter for my 12 week scan had arrived and it on the 1st of june icant wait to c the baby again im so excited xxxxx

Glad everything went well at your scan Sara :) did you want your EDD changing, or did you want to wait until your 12 week scan?

That's great the nurse put your mind at ease juless :hugs: and also great you found that thread too! If it wasn't for this site I swear I would be almost clueless :rofl:

Sorry to all the ladies not feeling their best :hugs: We are all getting so closer to 2nd tri :yipee: so hopefully the sickness and soreness will be gone soon (but replaced by other wonderful symptoms :lol:) x

Well ladies had my scan and guess what all was fine :D so happy seen my lil baby with its heat beat and its little legs the baby messured 8 weeks :D so happy and then when i got in my letter for my 12 week scan had arrived and it on the 1st of june icant wait to c the baby again im so excited xxxxx

That's great news!!

sara, so chuffed for you! congratulations!!! you must be feeling very smiley!

well the emotions have kicked in - I watched the old version of Charlie and the chocolate factory the other day, and when wonka gave charlie the factory at the end - i cried! WTF?

plus feeling a bit grumpy with people at the moment. i'm finding it hard to eat loads at the moment, coz of the sickness feeling, and mum told me i had to just "push through", i got in a right mood!!! hehe!!

just feeling a bit yuck at the mo - a bit like being hungover ALL THE TIME!!!

i've also been sleeping in the day time too, as well as sleeping at night - was worried that could you get too much sleep. don't want to become a super lazy lady!!!

hope all you ladies are hanging in there, and counting down those days till 12 week scans!!! yay!!! xxxxxxxxxxx:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->