*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

I still don't really have any symptoms... other than sore boobs and been getting a little more cramping these past couple of days. On the one hand it worries me, but on the other it is a bit of a relief. I have a doppler so everything seems to be going well, see the doctor next Monday for our first appointment.. and 10 weeks today, I am so excited!!!!

Hope everyone has a lovely Tuesday. :)

Feeling hungry and gassy:)blush:) this morning. I don't know. Feeling a little cranky and still worrying away. COME ON MAY, BE OVER!!! I will hopefully feel much better after my scan and my second tri begins!

Sara - yippeee!!

Juless - glad you are feeling more positive.

ImSoTired - almost to the end of 1st. I am with you. Can't wait until I hit 13 weeks.

I've been getting lots of round ligament pains this week, must be lots of stretching going on in there!! I feel like my bloat is getting a bit harder, more of a bump now which is nice. Maybe all the stretching is what caused that spotting on Sunday? Hmm... I just can't get over the size of my belly already! I keep wondering if maybe it's twins, lol!

Does anyone else get excited like a little kid when they think about Christmas this year? I know I'm going to be so excited decorating the house with a great big belly. I'm so happy thinking about it. Buying that baby's first Christmas outfit and a baby's first Christmas ornament. Decorating his or her Christmas stocking. Buying a few baby gifts to wrap and put under the tree. Having family around fussing over the new baby. DH and I curled up on the couch with baby as it snows outside.(if it snows this year, lol) Surely I'm not the only one thinking like this? And I admit I NEVER wanted a December baby but now I don't think I'd have it any other way. December is such a busy month for me and there are so many other December birthdays in the family. Just imagining that this will be one of the best years of my life makes me so happy for a December baby.

Does anyone else get excited like a little kid when they think about Christmas this year? I know I'm going to be so excited decorating the house with a great big belly. I'm so happy thinking about it. Buying that baby's first Christmas outfit and a baby's first Christmas ornament. Decorating his or her Christmas stocking. Buying a few baby gifts to wrap and put under the tree. Having family around fussing over the new baby. DH and I curled up on the couch with baby as it snows outside.(if it snows this year, lol) Surely I'm not the only one thinking like this? And I admit I NEVER wanted a December baby but now I don't think I'd have it any other way. December is such a busy month for me and there are so many other December birthdays in the family. Just imagining that this will be one of the best years of my life makes me so happy for a December baby.

What a lovely image that is! Iv been told that I probably won't be allowed to go to 40 weeks so chances are we will have a baby for christmas, which is exciting! It's my sons first birthday in Heaven on the 20 th of Dec, so if baby here we going to have a meal with a cake and release balloons with messages on them. Then my OHand I will tell this little baby all about their big brother, it's going to be special. I think we will put up the Christmas tree on Eoins birthday too, so it's extra special xxx

What a lovely image that is! Iv been told that I probably won't be allowed to go to 40 weeks so chances are we will have a baby for christmas, which is exciting! It's my sons first birthday in Heaven on the 20 th of Dec, so if baby here we going to have a meal with a cake and release balloons with messages on them. Then my OHand I will tell this little baby all about their big brother, it's going to be special. I think we will put up the Christmas tree on Eoins birthday too, so it's extra special xxx

That is so sad. I'm a little teary reading it but it's good that you are looking forward in a positive way. I am a big negative thinker so thinking of Christmas in this way actually makes me feel good and hopeful and a little less scared.

:hugs: for you!

I find it's good to keep goals that'll keep you going! Your lovely family Christmas is a beautiful focus point, especially when pregnancy gets you down. I wouldn't be able to do it if I didn't try and stay positive, too hard to get out of bed otherwise. This baby has given me some hope.

hey all had my first appt today. doctor said due date is dec 28th unless ultrasound says different. n that wont be til 12 weeks!! oh n i will be having a schduled c section a week before my due date!!

Why have they decided to section you?

Sam - poor you, I am constantly nauseated and its awful but haven't been sick yet tg. Don't get much sympathy either, don't have time to be honest with a 4 and 2 yr old

i will be getting a scheduled c sectin because i had an emergency c section with my daughter on 11-19-11.. my doctors ofice doesnt do VBACS and i would have to go to a high risk clinic in order to ty. but i loved my doctor and dont want to go anywhere else!

I've been getting lots of round ligament pains this week, must be lots of stretching going on in there!! I feel like my bloat is getting a bit harder, more of a bump now which is nice. Maybe all the stretching is what caused that spotting on Sunday? Hmm... I just can't get over the size of my belly already! I keep wondering if maybe it's twins, lol!

how was ur last pg? U must have showed early the last time with such a big baby? My no.2 was 10lb7oz and got big v early (towards the end, i found people used to stare at me cos i was so big!), have a feeling am going the same way this time.it runs in my family, my sis' last baby was nearly 12lbs and she looked full term at 20 wks.
The end of the pg is tough tho

I feel good today :) I can't wait for my next appt. in a week +1/2, although I'm not quite sure what it's happening during a second midwife appointment. Any insides?

I feel so sick today! No fun.. But I'm glad, must mean everything is going ok! I have my first appt with my nurse on Monday, cant wait!

"how was ur last pg? U must have showed early the last time with such a big baby? My no.2 was 10lb7oz and got big v early (towards the end, i found people used to stare at me cos i was so big!), have a feeling am going the same way this time.it runs in my family, my sis' last baby was nearly 12lbs and she looked full term at 20 wks.
The end of the pg is tough tho"

I did show early with her as well. I was huge by the end! I'm sure people thought I was having twins, lol! I got really big in the last few weeks, and. Was nearly 2 weeks overdue!

Well ladies had my scan and guess what all was fine :D so happy seen my lil baby with its heat beat and its little legs the baby messured 8 weeks :D so happy and then when i got in my letter for my 12 week scan had arrived and it on the 1st of june icant wait to c the baby again im so excited xxxxx

ah Thats brill! Glad Its put your mind at rest. Ive got my twelve week on the eighteenth can Not wait i love scans

i have a bump kinda my tummy is so swollen today and still having my flickering sensation above pubic bone Its Not gas honestly lol..

Anybody having tailbone pain yet? Mine's awfully sore, and I don't even sit down much for work! I'm going to the OB on Thursday so I'll ask, but I know it's early to be getting pain in the hip area already??

I have pain in my right groin area. I can't spread my legs open without saying ouch...feel like I exercised hard and wrong. What is this ?!

I have pain in my right groin area. I can't spread my legs open without saying ouch...feel like I exercised hard and wrong. What is this ?!

gs20 - Yep. Tailbone, hips, pelvis area. My uterus tilts so I was told to expect it to do a lot of shifting.

My lower back hurts so bad I'm literally in tears at work half the time. It's awful. I'm missing some cartilidge in between a few vertebra and I think the growing/stretching/pregnancy in general is making it much worse. Thank god I go to the midwife tomorrow and can figure out what the heck to do about it. Too bad I can't afford to get an "easier" job.

My nightmare came true tonight, I threw up in front of one of my residents. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->