*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

by the sounds of things im having a great pregnancy and all i do is moan at OH wen the waves of sickness come across me lol i have no symptoms rly apart from waves of sickness tht come every now n then sore boobs tht come and go but there not agony just uncomfortable to touch and being sooooo tierd n the odd lil bit of cramping tht comes and goes so i must be havin a great pregnancy xxxxx

i know what you all mean Ive had bad ache since Seven weeks my doctor has signed me off work because of it as i have a physical job mainly in my hips and shoots up my back

That sux about the pain... but I wish I could get off work. Unfortunately I work in one of those jobs where there is absolutely no risk to anything (unless there is another robbery than I am gone!) I could technically stay at work until my due date... sooo not happening.

No pain whatsoever here, just the occasional stretching/round ligament pain.

Less than 2 weeks until my 12 week scan :yipee:

i know what you all mean Ive had bad ache since Seven weeks my doctor has signed me off work because of it as i have a physical job mainly in my hips and shoots up my back

I highly recommend you see an osteopath. It's probably something that is quite easily treated and it's best to get it seen to sooner rather than later. You need to keep active during pregnancy. would also recommend a gentle yoga class and swimming. An osteo would show you this best stretches to do.

If the lower back is acutely painful then ice it. Bag of frozen peas with a tea towel around. apply for 15-20 minutes a few times a day.

Hey everyone :wave:

Ive just had my 12 weeks scan date - Wednesday 13th June - i'll be EXACTLY 12 weeks! I'm well excited!

My first midwife appointment is the week before. Is it normal that I won't see a midwife til i'm 11 weeks?

Im fat, bloated and my boobs are bloody killin me...and i'm lovin every second :cloud9::cloud9:

gs20 - Yep. Tailbone, hips, pelvis area. My uterus tilts so I was told to expect it to do a lot of shifting.

Oh, I have a tilted uterus, too - so it's related then? I guess it makes sense! Yikes I hope once it adjusts all the way it may go away??

My lower back hurts so bad I'm literally in tears at work half the time. It's awful. I'm missing some cartilidge in between a few vertebra and I think the growing/stretching/pregnancy in general is making it much worse. Thank god I go to the midwife tomorrow and can figure out what the heck to do about it. Too bad I can't afford to get an "easier" job.

My nightmare came true tonight, I threw up in front of one of my residents. :(

Oh no :( Mine's not bad yet but I make a little noise every time I have to stand up or sit down. Once I'm in position I'm fine. I am so sorry you're ill at work, my co worker literally threw up between every patient of hers and we all felt horrible. I'm just tired and yawning with all my patients.

And I'm in the same boat, I'm a physical therapist so there's no slowing down until I physically cannot crawl around with my [pediatric] patients anymore. :wacko: Hopefully I'll get a referral to go to a women's health PT who can help me out!!

Hey everyone :wave:

Ive just had my 12 weeks scan date - Wednesday 13th June - i'll be EXACTLY 12 weeks! I'm well excited!

My first midwife appointment is the week before. Is it normal that I won't see a midwife til i'm 11 weeks?

Im fat, bloated and my boobs are bloody killin me...and i'm lovin every second :cloud9::cloud9:

Yay for scan!!

It's completely normal for your booking appointment to be that late hun. All they do is go through your medical history, ask some domestic questions, take bloods, go through everything with you and book you in for your 12 week scan, but that's already been done for you!

yep, my midwife app is late too - i'll be 10.5 weeks.

3 weeks 1 day til my 12 week scan!!! i wish i could make time go faster!!!!

I'm also having pain in my tailbone area. Ever since Saturday when I was out in the yard doing gardening. I was bending and squating and the pain has yet to go. I also woke up this morning with a streching feeling in my abdominal muscles, like I did a bunch of crunches. I get the occasional hip pain but it isn't constant.

I'm still pretty gassy on and off. It goes away for a few days and then returns. Yesterday and today my gag reflexes are heightened. I don't feel too nauseous but I'm gagging a lot.

3 weeks until my next ultrasound!I'm so excited and nervous! I hope everything goes well! I go to the ob/gyn next week for a weigh in and belly measurement and I hope that they have a doppler or something so I can hear the heartbeat. If all goes well in the next few weeks I'm going to go put a down payment on the nursery set. Fx'd everything goes great!

Hope you ladies are doing well!

gs20 - my midwife says that I will experience some back/tailbone area discomfort as my uterus grows and tilts forward (mine tilts back) so I just roll with it!

gs20 - my midwife says that I will experience some back/tailbone area discomfort as my uterus grows and tilts forward (mine tilts back) so I just roll with it!

Okay. I'm off to see my OB tomorrow AM so I'll ask if it's the same thing =) Mine's tilted posteriorly as well so I'm sure it's the same..Thanks for the info!!

hi ladies. sorry i've been gone awhile. my uncle passed away last week and it's been very hard. we had his visitation monday and funeral on tuesday so now I'm just getting back into life pretty much.

hope everyone is feeling well. is anyone showing yet? i just popped out but just feel fat!

Attachments

• 564200_10100816293328638_152322943_n.jpg
    564200_10100816293328638_152322943_n.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 12
I got my doppler today and I think I got bub's HB for all of 2 seconds :haha: Does anyone else have one and had any luck? I have the Sonoline B.

I got a lot of the whooshy sound but I know that's not him, thanks to youtube :)

I highly recommend you see an osteopath. It's probably something that is quite easily treated and it's best to get it seen to sooner rather than later. You need to keep active during pregnancy. would also recommend a gentle yoga class and swimming. An osteo would show you this best stretches to do.

If the lower back is acutely painful then ice it. Bag of frozen peas with a tea towel around. apply for 15-20 minutes a few times a day.

Its been really bad sometimes i am unable to sleep my gp is referring me as Not sure if Its pregnancy related or strain from work i work in an army camp so she doesnt want me going back just yet we have no seating no where to get a drink ect so Its Not ideal for a pregnant woman on my risk assesment most of my duties where nine. But im finding being at homes becoming tedious. Ive tried heat and ice eases while Its on then Its back again esp in my hips we have family history of arthritis my cousin is having a hip replacement at 40!

just realised Its only Seven days till my scan and i am ten wks and five days today yay! Feels like the weeks are flying by tho i know the last few weeks drag on forever lol

Hi ladies! I came for the Junary thread, I had my dating scan today and it said I am due 12/12/12. Congrats! :)

hi ladies. sorry i've been gone awhile. my uncle passed away last week and it's been very hard. we had his visitation monday and funeral on tuesday so now I'm just getting back into life pretty much.

hope everyone is feeling well. is anyone showing yet? i just popped out but just feel fat!

So sorry for your loss. :hugs: Great bump pic! You look pregnant to me! I should take one today, feel huge!

Welcome Family!!! Congrats on #5!

Sorry for your loss hun :hugs:

Loving the bump/bloat though! I'll have to post a recent one of mine but it looks the same as the last one I did!

Hi ladies! I came for the Junary thread, I had my dating scan today and it said I am due 12/12/12. Congrats! :)

Wow that must have been a nice surprise being pushed forward that much :D and the best EDD ever too! Welcome and congrats, will add you to our list :flower:

AFM - We found thr baby's HB on our doppler last night :cloud9: I am just ecstatis. Couldn't find DD's until I was around 12/13 weeks using the same doppler so am pleased as punch! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->