*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Hi ladies! I came for the Junary thread, I had my dating scan today and it said I am due 12/12/12. Congrats! :)

Wow that must have been a nice surprise being pushed forward that much :D and the best EDD ever too! Welcome and congrats, will add you to our list :flower:

Thanks I thought I was going to either be told I was not pregnant or that I an due in December or ever NOVEMBER!!!!!

hi ladies. sorry i've been gone awhile. my uncle passed away last week and it's been very hard. we had his visitation monday and funeral on tuesday so now I'm just getting back into life pretty much.

hope everyone is feeling well. is anyone showing yet? i just popped out but just feel fat!

I'm so sorry for you loss:hugs:
Your bump looks great, I'd upload mine(but haven't worked out how yet on the iPad and my laptop broken lol) mine isn't actually a bump though its left over skin from last pregnancy and bloat, but it's impressive(in Evenings only) :haha:
I pretend it's my bump, my Ozh just laughs at me!

just realised Its only Seven days till my scan and i am ten wks and five days today yay! Feels like the weeks are flying by tho i know the last few weeks drag on forever lol

Did you know your ticker shows the wrong EDD hun?

Here's me at 9 weeks:
https://i.imgur.com/HN119.jpg

WOW!!! Now that's an impressive bump :D I Has your bump popped earlier and earlier with each child you've had? x

That's just what my bump looks like Family :)

Here's me at 9 weeks:
https://i.imgur.com/HN119.jpg

WOW!!! Now that's an impressive bump :D I Has your bump popped earlier and earlier with each child you've had? x

kind of! With ds1 I popped at 19 weeks, dd1 at 14 weeks, dd2 10 weeks, ds2 9 weeks weeks and this bub about 7 weeks! I did not know that I was 9 weeks until today.....

That's amazing! Yours looks like a proper real bump, mine is just flabby bloat at the minute :lol: hopefully it rounds and hardens up soon!

That's amazing! Yours looks like a proper real bump, mine is just flabby bloat at the minute :lol: hopefully it rounds and hardens up soon!

At my 12 week scan with ds2 my ob said that I look about 20 weeks at 12 weeks hehehe

Hello december mumies to be:flower:

I havnt been around here for ages i apologise! all the bump pics are so lovely :) I', sure my tummy is becoming a bump, i do have some preexisting chub but it feels hard under the centermeter of chub.. everyone says no it cant be a bump your too early, oh well i hope my real bump comes soon!

i had my booking in appointment, my only worry was my blood sugar which was 8, that seems high to me. im going in for a fasting blood sugar tomorrow morning, i dont know how im going to get to the docters before eating anything, eating crackers is the only way i can get out of the house these days!

:hugs:

I should post a pic because I feel like I really look pregnant. My stomach just sticks out more than usual.

3 weeks until my scan but baby is officially a fetus so I suppose that is good news! I hope everything is going as planned in there. Can't wait to see the baby again! I'll be buying baby things as soon as I hear he or she is doing well.

Back pain, gagging, gas, and headache are my recent symptoms. I took one tylenol and felt guilty even though the doctor said it was fine to do so. The heacache and backache were just awful so I had to do something. My breasts were also a bit sore again last night ut they feel fine today.

I hope you ladies are doing well!

Ladies,
I'm freaking out, one of my coworkers found out I'm preggo (she saw me at my doc's office) and I admitted, so I said I'm not ready to tell anyone yet. She promissed but still, now I'm affraid that everyone will know and wonder when I will come out, which makes me feel soooo uncomfortable. Especially because I'm this early. I don't know what to do. It's too early to start telling at work, I haven't even told some of my closest friends yet. What do you think I should do?

here is my "bump"/bloat. I feel like I look bigger in person and that this looks more like I'm fat than anything. :blush: I definately think it looks rounder on the bottom though and I am wearing a size larger pants because I can't fit in to my smaller sizes:dohh: This is only my 1st pregnancy so I'm not surprised I'm not too big yet. Whatta ya think? Can ya see anything?

Attachments

• IMG_0249.jpg
    IMG_0249.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 4
Hi Ladies :flower:

It's been a crazy week or 2 for me with work so I haven't had a chance to get on much. I hope everyone is doing well.

Welcome new snowflakes :hugs:

AFM - I'm ok. Counting down until my 12 week scan.. I'm 10 weeks today Whoot! Whoot! :happydance: Still exhausted, sickness comes and goes, eating a little more now (thank God), still peeing all the time, sore nipples and little pains from time to time. That's about it. A few more people know, but it's still under wraps for the most part. DH keeps pushing to blab and tell the world but I'm just not ready yet

Ladies, I just had my 10w 4d ultrasound, and it was AMAZING! Peanut was wiggling about everywhere...waving it's arms, kicking it's legs, bobbing it's head, DH and I were so enthralled. ::cloud9::

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7211/7173056650_942a113343.jpg
Image by c99daf7593fc7ea6aeb090167ae534a3, on Flickr

RoosterBebe - it's a toughie. How well do you know & get along with this colleague? If quite well then I'd try to relax and have faith she'll keep her mouth closed :haha:

Imsotired - lovely looking bump/bloat!

gs20 - what an amazing scan pic :cloud9: so glad all is well!

Ladies, I just had my 10w 4d ultrasound, and it was AMAZING! Peanut was wiggling about everywhere...waving it's arms, kicking it's legs, bobbing it's head, DH and I were so enthralled. ::cloud9::

Yay your ultrasound is sooo amazing, actually made me tear up just looking at it! Congrats on that precious little peanut! XO

I got my doppler today and I think I got bub's HB for all of 2 seconds :haha: Does anyone else have one and had any luck? I have the Sonoline B.

I got a lot of the whooshy sound but I know that's not him, thanks to youtube :)

LOL! I have the sonoline B and it never occurred to me to go on youtube... I was totally listening to the whooshy sound... it is rythmic I figured it made about as much sense as anything else... so thanks to you (and youtube) I have now found the real sound, it was just a little further to the right and 170bpm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->