*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Hey Girlies..
Wondered if i could b added to the snowflakes list :-D
I'm due on the 1st December.. 11 weeks today!
My 12 week scan is on the 21st May which can't come soon enough :)
Since finding out at 4/5 weeks i have suffered from sickness 24/7 EVERYDAY.. Esp this week, seemed 2 b at its peak the last couple of days accompained with a terrible headache
:(.. So hopin i will b ova that soon lol!
Otha thn that im fine.. Just been worried everyday that summt's gonna go wrong :(.. A girl from my workplace was 4 weeks ahead of me & she lost her baby at 11/12 weeks so av been petrified the same is gonna happen to me :(
Endless worry ain't it lol!
Well im gonna stop goin on.. Look 4wrd to meetin u all :D
x

Hey Girlies..
Since finding out at 4/5 weeks i have suffered from sickness 24/7 EVERYDAY.. Esp this week, seemed 2 b at its peak the last couple of days accompained with a terrible headache
Otha thn that im fine.. Just been worried everyday that summt's gonna go wrong :(.. A girl from my workplace was 4 weeks ahead of me & she lost her baby at 11/12 weeks so av been petrified the same is gonna happen to me :(
x

Welcome , and congratulations
This thread is great for expressing your worrys etc and getting comfort. :)

Hey Girlies..
x

Welcome & congratulations :flower: I'll add you to the list now!

AFM - I love listening in to the HB :cloud9: I have the angelsounds. It's the beat that sounds similar to that of horses galloping that is the baby's :thumbup:

Ugg. Need to relax but it's so tough. Can't wait until the 30th to see what's going on inside there. So nervewracking!

I've been feeling gaggy and nausea in the evenings. Sleepy on and off.

Hope you girls are doing well.

yay managed to change my ticker!! been trying to upload my bloat/bump pic and it wont let me?

I'm worried, ladies. Last night i had a lot of cramping, but I attributed it to digestion, as it kinda felt like the cramping you'd get if you've got the runs. Lasted for an hour maybe until I fell asleep. Today i feel sick, but no more cramps. I do feel majorly backed up tho (stupid constipation), and as i was trying, and failing, to go, i had one tiny clot of blood that i wiped out. I'm wondering if its from straining, or if the cramping last night was the start of something bad??? I'm almost 9 weeks, and I don't have a Dr appt until 10 days from now. Has anyone else had this kind of cramping and had it mean nothing??

I've had cramping, but not af type cramps. More like gonna be sick (as in dihareha sick!) but that's probally because I've been having lots of that kind of sick the last couple weeks...
On Sunday I wiped and saw a very small amount of red. Was sure it was the end and was heartbroken. I called my OB's office the next morning and the nurse didn't seem concerned at all. I am rh- though so I had to go in to have the needle to be on the safe side. Since then I've still been super sick and haven't had any other spotting so I'm starting to feel a bit better. Just wanted to let you know I know how you feel!! I didn't have bad cramping or anything, so it might be good for you to give a call to your doctor and see what they say.

question for you ladies...

should i be concerned that i'm undereating. Due to feeling sick, i tend to nibble a bit through the day. usually carbs, really struggling to eat this 'perfect' 5-a-day fruit and veg. i'm probably managing between 1000-1200 cals a day. before i got pregnant, i easily ate 2000 cals, plus my 5 a day. Just dont want to force myself and end up being sicker.

or should i try and push through and force myself to eat more?

thanks lovely ladies xxx

hi ladies,
Sorry havent been on for a while, am v sick, have thrown up only once but constantly v nauseated - am miserable. Got some ginger tea and homoepathic remedy yest but no major change yet. Have my nephews communion tomorrow which is a two hour drive away with my 2 boys. Dunno how I'm going to do it - such a day seems like an insurmountable task, hubbie working so he's not coming.

Welcome to the new snowflakes - looking forward to a more pleasant 2nd tri, fingers crossed xx

should i be concerned that i'm undereating. Due to feeling sick, i tend to nibble a bit through the day. usually carbs, really struggling to eat this 'perfect' 5-a-day fruit and veg. i'm probably managing between 1000-1200 cals a day. before i got pregnant, i easily ate 2000 cals, plus my 5 a day. Just dont want to force myself and end up being sicker.

thanks lovely ladies xxx

I don't think you should beat yourself up about this, nor force yourself to eat when you don't feel like it. I can only speak from personal experience, but I am finding that I can't eat 'normal' sized meals anymore. Instead I just try to make sure I have smaller intakes more often. Fatty or greasy foods also don't sit well with me anymore but I try to keep up my fruit intakes with a smoothie or dried fruit and for breakfast I have some fruit and yoghurt. Don't stress....things will settle down.

MrsBunny I wouldnt worry, so long as your eating something. I'd say nibbling is probably the best especially if your suffering ms. Small amounts more often is what they recommend. Baby will take everything it needs from you, so just make sure you eat enough that your not starving yourself. I also I'm just eating what I fancy as its hard for me to keep down a lot, somehing is better than nothing :hugs:

If you get worried and begin to suffer because of your lack of intakespeak to your mw/gp.

thanks lovely ladies xxx

Try and get some fruit and vegie servings from juices, for me V8 works pretty well. Find several kinds of food that don't make you sick and snack on those. I don't think you should force yourself, and I'm sure you'll be fine as long as you take a prenatal. I have nausea and feel hungry at the same time most days, it's a toughie to figure out ;)

Hey ladies i haven't been on for a few days, well yesterday morning i was driving to work and had to pull over to be sick :( i hadn't had any breakfast tho so am putting it down to that cz this morning i have eatenn and feel completely fine, which worries me cz all my symptoms come and go i just cant wait now for my 12 week scan xxx

Today is a good day! Im finally a lime, we found the heartbeat last night on our home doppler, ive got the weekend off work to SLEEP and in 4 dayd we have our scan :)

Hope everyone else is having a good day too! x

I'm worried, ladies. Last night i had a lot of cramping, but I attributed it to digestion, as it kinda felt like the cramping you'd get if you've got the runs. Lasted for an hour maybe until I fell asleep. Today i feel sick, but no more cramps. I do feel majorly backed up tho (stupid constipation), and as i was trying, and failing, to go, i had one tiny clot of blood that i wiped out. I'm wondering if its from straining, or if the cramping last night was the start of something bad??? I'm almost 9 weeks, and I don't have a Dr appt until 10 days from now. Has anyone else had this kind of cramping and had it mean nothing??

Sorry to ask this, but which exit did the blood come from? If it was from when you were doing a number 2 it's probably down to the straining and constipation. If it was vaginally I would probably ask to be checked out :hugs: x

thanks lovely ladies xxx

I agree with Honey.Bee, just eat as much as you can, and don;t force it down as you will only make yourself ill and then lose everything you ate if you're sick. Try eating smaller portions and more often throughout the day, and with what PP said - try get your fruit & veg intake through juice or smoothies if you can x

HAPPY 11 WEEKS MUMMYOF2GIRLZ and ICHISAN :yipee:

Hiya Snowflakes! Haven't been here for a while but I have been stalking. I have been feeling so horrible that it has been hard to function! I don't mind though because it is a great reminder that my bean is doing well!

Love all the bump pics and scan pics! We had a scan at 6.3 weeks and was measuring perfect and saw a heartbeat. It was amazing! :)

Just wanted to drop in and say hi, I am still here!

Hi Everyone,

My EDD was 23rd December, then after a scan Friday they moved me to 29th December (I still think 23rd December will be the date) - but that means hopefully I'll be having a December baby :)

best wishes to you all,

Melanieanne77

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back