*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

I made 11 weeks!

Yesterday did a little shopping and got a carrier and a sling and a few cloth covers. Won't buy much else for a while but it is nice to start. Also bought a few stretch dresses as I am growing. In the fitting room, I got to see myself in a full-length mirror for the first time in a while. I am starting to look pregnant. Still look more fat than pregnant but I can see the changes happening.

Waiting for my 12 week scan in 9 days. Hope to hear the little bit this time.

Well, so much for being nauseous without throwing up. I has some bad :sick: yesterday. And forgot to take my vitamins :dohh:
BTW I had 2 tests left in the house, a FRER and a cheapie midstream, and decided to get rid of them yesterday. Both got lines right away but the FRER was really faint, not what you would expect at almost 8 weeks pregnant, while the other one was pretty dark. I got a little worried, I havent seen any of the HCG numbers the doc. got, so I don't know what to think. I'm posting pictures, let me know what you think.

Attachments

• IMG_0622.jpg
    IMG_0622.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 6
So my partner andme were in town today, and this little old lady starts talking to us.....very sweet. Then she asks if I'm expecting, I was so taken aback (I'm only 7 weeks), I told her I was. She asked when I was due, I went a brigh shade of red and said not until december, about to say about the bloat etc.......she says she knew I was pregnant cause I have such a nice glow about me! How nice was that......made my day, although I'm still not wearing this dress again until I have a proper bump and not just bloat lol :happydance:

Well, so much for being nauseous without throwing up. I has some bad :sick: yesterday. And forgot to take my vitamins :dohh:
BTW I had 2 tests left in the house, a FRER and a cheapie midstream, and decided to get rid of them yesterday. Both got lines right away but the FRER was really faint, not what you would expect at almost 8 weeks pregnant, while the other one was pretty dark. I got a little worried, I havent seen any of the HCG numbers the doc. got, so I don't know what to think. I'm posting pictures, let me know what you think.

Google the hook effect. I bet if you file your urine and test again it'll be supper dark. Really don't worry.

Google the hook effect. I bet if you file your urine and test again it'll be supper dark. Really don't worry.

Just Googled it, wow, never heard of it before. Thanks for putting my mind at ease :thumbup:

I also heard hCg levels can be low around 7 weeks and so to not test around then, not sure why, so that could be why :shrug: I wouldn't worry hun, that other test says it all!

Aww Baby Bell - that's so lovely!

Just wanted to let you all know that we found LO's HB today! So exciting. My Doppler arrived this morning and we found the HB within a couple of minutes. Not bad considering I'm only 9 w 2 days....... Quick question though. I could find a HB in two different places (about 6cm apart but with the probe angulation converging abut 10cm deep - is this normal? It definitely was the HB not arterial noises). I've celebrated with an afternoon nap. Bliss!

Hope all you other snowflakes are doing well. Let's hope we are coming to the end of the MS x

I had exactly the same thing happen to me around 7 weeks. Freaked me right out. I got another test and diluted my pee loads with water and it was super dark again. :haha:

Does anyone else get excited like a little kid when they think about Christmas this year? I know I'm going to be so excited decorating the house with a great big belly. I'm so happy thinking about it. Buying that baby's first Christmas outfit and a baby's first Christmas ornament. Decorating his or her Christmas stocking. Buying a few baby gifts to wrap and put under the tree. Having family around fussing over the new baby. DH and I curled up on the couch with baby as it snows outside.(if it snows this year, lol) Surely I'm not the only one thinking like this? And I admit I NEVER wanted a December baby but now I don't think I'd have it any other way. December is such a busy month for me and there are so many other December birthdays in the family. Just imagining that this will be one of the best years of my life makes me so happy for a December baby.

I was one of those people who said I'd actually try to avoid a December baby, and I'm glad that I'm eating my words on that one. I am really really excited about having this baby at the end of the year.

I hate hate hate being cold, and in winter time, I tend to hunker down and not leave the house unless I absolutely have to. I am so looking forward to having a little baby to take care of this winter -- I already know that I wouldn't want to leave the house that much if I had a newborn anyway, so I'm glad that this baby will be born in wintertime. Then, by the time I assume I'll feel more confident with the baby, and will want to get out of the house, it'll be spring! And by the time the baby is a lot more active and alert it will be summer time. I'm pumped -- couldn't imagine it any other way!

I stopped taking pregnancy tests a few weeks ago because it was starting to freak me out when they looked just a tiny bit lighter than the day before. I chalked it up to the amount of the water I'm drinking these days -- my pee is practically clear so I imagine maybe it's too diluted to get a super dark line. We had our third scan this past Monday and baby is bigger and still looking great, so I put the pregnancy tests away for good.

Hi girls!! I had an ultrasound today :).
Here's a pic:
https://i.imgur.com/9s9kB.jpg

As you see I am having TWINS!!! that's why I have a bump!!

Here's a pic:

oh wow family Thats amazing! Two babies i have a bump but there is only one lol.

Here's a pic:

wow, how clear is that scan?!! Fab, congrats x 2!

Here's a pic:

Wow Family!!! Congrats you lucky thing. I would have loved twins :)

Here's a pic:

WOW massive congrats Family!!! :yipee: Our FIRST set of Snowflake twins :D I better update the first page! So you're pregnant with number 5 & 6!! Eeeek x

Wow Congrats Family! I'm sure that was a bit of a surprise, but at least you have your older kiddies to help out a little.

congratulations on the twins!! how much fun!

had my midwife appointment this morning. met a lovely midwife - just fingers crossed for my 12 week scan!! wish it was sooner!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->