*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Come on second tri! I can't wait for this month to be over! Tired of waiting!

Family- congrats on the twins!

Hope you girls are doing well!

Hi girls!! I had an ultrasound today :).
Here's a pic:
https://i.imgur.com/9s9kB.jpg

As you see I am having TWINS!!! that's why I have a bump!!

Congrats!! How exciting!!

Hi girls!! I had an ultrasound today :).
Here's a pic:
https://i.imgur.com/9s9kB.jpg

As you see I am having TWINS!!! that's why I have a bump!!

How exciting Family! I soooo wanted twins but they only saw one at my scan at 6.3 weeks...I keep thinking maybe they missed one! lol I am sooo big like you are and can't get it out of my head! I guess we will see! I am so happy for you! :happydance: Was this your first ultrasound?

This is my bump today at 9.3 weeks! :)

Attachments

• 9.3 weeks.jpg
    9.3 weeks.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 12
I hope everyone had an great mother's day.

Congrats on the twins Family! Awesome!!

Gorgeous bump/bloat pics ladies. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to conceal my pregnancy. I'm trying to wait until after my scan but I look pregnant in all of my dresses. I'm still just counting down the days. It's next Friday. 11 days to go :happydance:

I hope everyone had an great mother's day.

Congrats on the twins Family! Awesome!!

Gorgeous bump/bloat pics ladies. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to conceal my pregnancy. I'm trying to wait until after my scan but I look pregnant in all of my dresses. I'm still just counting down the days. It's next Friday. 11 days to go :happydance:

16 days until my scan:dohh:

Congrats on the Twins, Family!

I'm also having trouble concealing my pregnancy. Mostly because I'm sooooo bloated. I'm typically a size 2, and all of my clothes fit kinda snuggly because I don't have a whole lot of shape, i dont like wearing baggy clothes because it makes me feel blocky. Well today i need to go out and buy some baggy clothes so i can hide my bloat for the next few weeks! I'm already using a rubber band to expand the button on my jeans, lol!

Anyone have any magic tips on how to relieve constipation? I have been eating prunes, trying to eat fruits and veggies, and take 20-30 min walks when I don't feel awful, yet i'm sooo backed up!

Gorgeous bump Krippy!! Very impressive for just one bubba :)

I am off on my Summer holiday in just over 4 weeks and am going crazy with maternity clothes! I figure they'll get me through the whole of the summer anyway even if I'm not showing a great deal by the time my holiday comes round!

Yay Family, Twins is fantastic...congratulations

I find myself wearing hoodies all the time to hide my bloat, (makes me feel like a student again:haha:) it ok just now as the weather is horrible but if the sun comes out to play dunno what il do! Mind you I live in Scotland so don't know what I'm worrying about:dohh:

i got my doppler today and i carnt hear anything, i think i might be doing it wrong tho

EDD of 28th for me!

Didn't really fancy a Christmas time baby, but I'm actually quite glad that I'll be heavily pregnant when it's cold so I don't boil to death!

Hope all you ladies are well! xx

Yay Family, Twins is fantastic...congratulations

I find myself wearing hoodies all the time to hide my bloat, (makes me feel like a student again:haha:) it ok just now as the weather is horrible but if the sun comes out to play dunno what il do! Mind you I live in Scotland so don't know what I'm worrying about:dohh:

I'm getting a proper belly already at only 7 weeks so am wondering whether twins but got big early the last time too, I am in the same boat as you Baby no worries bout covering up in our weather either - had hailstone here today and its bloody freezing:wacko:

i got my doppler today and i carnt hear anything, i think i might be doing it wrong tho

There are a bunch of videos on youtube that show you how to use them and what sound you're looking for. What one did you get?

I just came to say I heard bub's HB for the first time last night with my doppler :cloud9:

I have an appointment of Friday and can't wait to hear that little heart beating :)

EDD of 28th for me!

Didn't really fancy a Christmas time baby, but I'm actually quite glad that I'll be heavily pregnant when it's cold so I don't boil to death!

Hope all you ladies are well! xx

Welcome!! :)

AFM, I had my nurse's appt today where she took some blood and asked some questions. In 2 weeks I go see the doctor and get to hear the heartbeat! :) I did find out thought that my memory was wrong and I don't get a scan until 20 weeks (thought it was 16)!!!! 20 WEEKS?? I'm going to go crazy.....

juless said:
AFM, I had my nurse's appt today where she took some blood and asked some questions. In 2 weeks I go see the doctor and get to hear the heartbeat! :) I did find out thought that my memory was wrong and I don't get a scan until 20 weeks (thought it was 16)!!!! 20 WEEKS?? I'm going to go crazy.....

:hugs: will you get to see your little one in 2 weeks?

Unfortunately not, the doctor will just use a doppler. I won't get to see them till 20 weeks for my one and only ultrasound. :p

Wow 20 weeks :shock: that's crazy. I didn't even know it was possible to accurately date a pregnancy by then because babies grow at all different rates from then :shrug:

Unfortunately not, the doctor will just use a doppler. I won't get to see them till 20 weeks for my one and only ultrasound. :p

That's how my OB does it too. Even my GP gives two scans, one around 11 weeks and another around 20 weeks. Crazy! I'm going to my GP this week to see if he will still give me a scan. :thumbup: 20 weeks is too long to wait, especially if something has gone wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->