*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

lovie it's completely up to you hun :) it's a personal choice, but at 10 weeks and with a HB you are out of the 'danger zone' as so to speak x

Is anyone else struggling to eat? I'm getting quite overfaced with even small amounts of food on my plate, and the more I wind myself up the worse it gets.

I've lost about 8 pounds so far, and although that is quite welcome ;) , I'm keen to get enough food down for both mine and baby's sake.

I've tried little and often and I'm still struggling. Any tips for training my mind to eat?

Hi girls, welcome new snowflakes!

TCC Lolly, lovely idea re FB announcement might steal that one from you! Although I am still tossing up whether to announce on FB at all, just feel a little "over FB".

AFM I had small amount if reddish brownish spotting last night, I know it's fine but it still gave me a fright especially as I haven't ever had it before in my previous two pregnancies. It wasnt after sex either. Still mega hungry and tired. Bring on 2nd tri!!

Take care ladies xx

CONGRATS Family on the twins, HOW exciting! I was scrolling down & saw the two babies next to your name && couldn't stop smiling! Yay!

Welcome Redhead84! I agree with liking the being huge & pregnant in winter!

Things here are going great! It's going to be REALLY hard not opening my Christmas present before Christmas....but I have to stay on team Yellow :)! Who else is waiting?!?

XOXO

Redhead...I haven't been able to keep much down even when I do eat. I've lost 10 lbs. I was worried about not getting the baby what he/she needs but my doctor said not to worry about it the baby would get what he/she needs from my body.

Hi guys! Glad to hear things are going well for everyone! The last few days my all day sickness seems to have been getting a bit better. Of course it has me worried that something is wrong though! Still exhausted though!

redhead I'm having troubles eating too. I mostly worry about staying hydrated as the doctor told me as long as I take my vitamins its ok, and baby will get everything it needs from me right now. I've lost 8 pounds.

juless around 10-11 weeks is when the placenta takes over so your MS should hopefully be getting better. Totally normal :)

Well today is scan day! So excited but work is going to drag so much this morning. Hope all you other ladies have a good day :thumbup:

Well it's my 1st scan in 5 days time :-D (The 12 week scan)
I am sooooooooo excited bt also really nervous! I'm so scared they r gonna tel me i av had a missed miscarriage or summet.. Pathetic i no lol :(
I wil b 12+3 on my scan day.. & believe me it seems like it has took 4eva 2 get here!
Fingers crossed & hopin the next 5 days will fly by hehe x

Hi ladies!

Been busy at work and away at the weekend but have been dropping by every now and then to check out what's going on!

Congrats everyone on scans, twins and massive bumps - thought mine was big, but clearly not!

I had my first proper scan on Fri and saw the heartbeat - DH came too and was so happy! Been calling it Christmas pudding ever since. Doc gave me xmas day as due date, but I'll keep it as the 24 th - I was exactly the same number of days from the doc measuring the scan as I thought. I think she just wanted the due date to be Xmas day!

Unfortunately this has encouraged DH to call the bean Santa or Jesus quite a lot. Not sure I can take 7 more months of that ...

munch - Steal away ;) I actually borrowed the idea myself!

LvMyHsbnd - I have to find out the sex! I'm too impatient :haha: I never can find any gender neutral stuff that I don't think it's either just for a boy or girl either!

juless - exactly what a PP said, the placenta should start taking over all the hardwork anyday now so your sickness should definitely be on it's way out! Hooray :yipee:

Ichisan - Good luck at your scan!! Hope you share your pics with us :)

Lufish - Sorry but your OH's nicknames for bubs did make me chuckle :rofl: baby jesus! LOL!

hey ladies!!! glad so many of you are getting excited about your 12 week scan - me too!!!!

regarding eating little - my appetite completely disappeared, midwife said as long as i'm drinking loads of fluids and taking vitamin, all is fine.

annoyingly i've woken up with the worst tooth ache!!!! so gutted, as didn't want to have to have any dental work whilst pregnant. it seems to be round my wisdom tooth area - has anyone had a tooth removed when pregnant?

booooo!!!! i hate the dentist. is dental work even safe during pregnancy?

xxxxxxxxx

hey ladies!!! glad so many of you are getting excited about your 12 week scan - me too!!!!

regarding eating little - my appetite completely disappeared, midwife said as long as i'm drinking loads of fluids and taking vitamin, all is fine.

annoyingly i've woken up with the worst tooth ache!!!! so gutted, as didn't want to have to have any dental work whilst pregnant. it seems to be round my wisdom tooth area - has anyone had a tooth removed when pregnant?

booooo!!!! i hate the dentist. is dental work even safe during pregnancy?

xxxxxxxxx

I had a wisdom tooth out when I was 6 weeks pregnant and I would recommend avoiding it if you can purely because of the pain afterwards and the limitations on what painkillers you're able to take, I didn't know I was pregnant at the time so had an X-ray on my tooth and was taking 600ng of ibuprofen as it was the only thing that dulled the pain, fingers crossed I haven't done any damage to baby but won't know that until time goes on, if you can cope with the pain and can get away with paracetamol then I'd stay away from removal until you've popped xx

Lvmyhusbnd, I'm staying Team Yellow also :happydance:

My midwife confirmed yesterday that I will probably be induced at 38 weeks so not going toget the chance of a Christmas day/ boxing day baby, which is fine cause I like my Christmas dinner too much:haha: (always thinking about food me lol)

So just got back from my scan and it was amazing! Got put forward 4 days and my new due date is 27th of nov but I like it in here :haha: Heres a pic from today
https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n594/HannahandIan/IMG_0001.jpg

Congrats on the happy scan!! What a cute little one you have there! :D

So, in the past 2 days my nausea has skyrocketed. I am hoping this is the final big wave as the placenta gets itself in working order and it will ease of soon. I have never vomited just this constant nausea/sea-sick feeling that comes and goes. Sigh.

I am looking for a t-shirt that says Preggasaurus on it. I see a picture of one and I loved it. I feel a bit like a dinosaur (fierce and big) so it seems fitting. 12 weeks visit on Monday. Hope the small one is hanging out getting fat in there.

Off to find some tea and crackers...

has anyone tried them gender tests you pee on?

Nope but I did do the red cabbage test which works in the same way (testing the pH value in your pee. Give it a try, it's fun!

So just got back from my scan and it was amazing! Got put forward 4 days and my new due date is 27th of nov but I like it in here :haha: Heres a pic from today
https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n594/HannahandIan/IMG_0001.jpg

Beautiful :cloud9: are you taking gender guesses because I have pretty good guess at yours as I can see the nub!

And yeh, stay with us! We're the best :haha:

So, in the past 2 days my nausea has skyrocketed. I am hoping this is the final big wave as the placenta gets itself in working order and it will ease of soon. I have never vomited just this constant nausea/sea-sick feeling that comes and goes. Sigh.

I am looking for a t-shirt that says Preggasaurus on it. I see a picture of one and I loved it. I feel a bit like a dinosaur (fierce and big) so it seems fitting. 12 weeks visit on Monday. Hope the small one is hanging out getting fat in there.

Off to find some tea and crackers...

There's a shop over here called new look, they are online too and they have a "Mama-Saurus" tshirt :haha: it's only £5 too! I'll find a link in a sec.

EDIT: here's that t-shirt :) https://www.newlook.com/shop/maternity/clothing/maternity-mamasauras-tee_237820401

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->