***December Snowflakes 2012 Parenting***

Glad it went well honey!! Did she get weighted today too?

Ocean.... You made me smile with the outfit comment! Hubby and I haven't even managed a kiss and a cuddle yet let alone getting full on saucy!! I take my hat off to you!! You go girl!!! My valentine effort was me and Joseph went to supermarket today and bought daddy some chocolate!

Ha ha tooth! Yes Ocean had shamed me in to silence on the Valentine's front. I thought I was doing well by actually ordering a card that will arrive on time :rofl:
I really am a dreadful wife at the moment.

Yes Ava got weighed - 13lb 13oz today so she is following her centile nicely (91st :blush:) but she is apparently 99th for height! Must be DH's genes because I'm only 5' 3". At this rate she'll be taller than me by her 2nd birthday.

Bean - How is Amber going with her feeding/thrush?

Wow Honey.Bee, Ava must be around the same size as Millie (13lbs 9oz last Tuesday)! Is she nearing 3-6m clothes yet? I'm slowly starting to stow away M's 0-3 :( sad times! Glad her vaccs were ok, it's nice when it doesn't seem to affect them. Amber was a screamer and I'm betting Millie is too! She'll have her first lot next month, I'm following the Scandinavian's schedule for hers.

Bean, hope Amber's thrush is settling down :flower:

It's been a tiring day here, Millie has hardly stopped crying all day :wacko: just as I think we are over the worse with her colic, we go and have a really bad day or 2. Hoping tomorrow is better!

Oh lolly sounds like you've had a bad day. Joseph cries a lot in the evening and that's hard enough. Must be very upsetting for you both when its must of the day. Hope tomorrow is more peaceful xxx

I was going to ask if your babies are into 3-6 month clothes yet? Joseph is 8.5 wks and was 12lb 9oz last week but his sleep suits are getting very skimpy on him? Almost curling his toes!!!!! Surely he can't be ready for 3-6 at only 2 months old?

Honey bee, hope Ava continues to be well after her jabs and that you have a good night too. I was also wondering if amber is feeding better for bean.

Tooth, depending on the brand a lot of Iz's 0-3 stuff doesn't fit already. She's two months Friday and in the next week or two none of her 3 month stuff will fit anymore :(

Sam Joseph is also 2 month on 15th. Glad it's not just me with a seemingly huge baby! Also I feel the same about him growing out if his clothes!!

Poor you, Lolly. I hope Millie's colic settles soon. Its supposed to calm down by 3/12, isn't it? Yes we are in to 3-6 month clothes now, mostly for the length. There is so much variation between brands though.

So far, so good this evening. If anything, she's slept more than usual. Let's hope this lasts the night!

Sam Joseph is also 2 month on 15th. Glad it's not just me with a seemingly huge baby! Also I feel the same about him growing out if his clothes!!

I feel like she really is huge! A friend had her baby 10-11-12 and her baby and Iz are the same size :wacko:

Well this has been the worst day in a while so I can't complain, I guess I just wrongly assumed she was fully over the colic!

Millie is in 3-6m sleepsuits as 0-3 were just squishing her toes, but her vests are still 0-3 and most outfits still fit, bar a cute little dungarees set she wore for the first - and last - time today!

Tessa is in 3 month and 3-6, but 3-6 is a bit big on her. I hate when sleepers start getting tight on their toes, looks so uncomfortable, so I put her in the bigger size. She seems so big to me too! Glad I'm not alone in feeling that way! She is in the 50th percentile for height, 95th for weight, so she still fits in some smaller things cause of being kinda short.

All u ladies talking about ur lil ones in 3-6 month clothes. My lil miss will b two months on the 22nd and is in newborn sleepers and outfits but still fits in premie onesies. She is very long tho. Imma guess when she goes for get 2 month check up she is going to b steady in the 90th% if not higher. Only reason I say that id because she was 19” @ birth n Ella was 19 1/4 n she's been 90th% since birth. I can't wait til we can steady move to,the 0-3 month clothes. I only have a Weeks worth of newborn clothes n have tons n tons of 0-3 month clothes from ella

Gabby has been in 3-6 month for a while now. Her fleece 3 month clothes seem to still fit, but all of the cotton 3 month sleepers are too short for her, so they have been retired. The 6 month clothes are a tad big, but i'd rather see that than too tight! She is also in the 90% ht and wt, so definitely a big baby!

Those of you with equally big babies, are they breast or formula fed? My Pediatrician said BF babies grow more quickly than formula fed ones on average.

Bbygurl because of Ambers weightloss I'm in the same position as you - still in newborn stuff and don't have much of it! I can't wait to start using the 0-3 month stuff!

Thanks for everyone's thoughts. The formula is going very well. Amber drinks about 60ml/2oz after a feed, sometimes a bit less. The thrush is already starting to clear so that's good news.

Well I've given in too! Joseph just had a monster poo that needed a bath!! So he's got a brand new 3-6 vest and 3-6 sleep suit on!! A little big but he looks soooo comfy!

We'd planned to go into my work today for a visit over lunch break but heavy snow ruined our plans!! Good job I think with this mobster poo. I was really disappointed. I had made a huge hair/makeup effort this morning and even put a little fake tan on my face and arms last night!!

Those of you with equally big babies, are they breast or formula fed? My Pediatrician said BF babies grow more quickly than formula fed ones on average.

Yeh I read that on Kellysmom, I think it's for the first 2-3m and then it can taper off, or certainly slow down. Millie is exclusively BF and she's quite big (around 80th percentile for weight). I love chubby babies :D

I hope everyone and their LO's are well? It's snowing again here :roll: I've had enough of it now! Roll on Spring...

Bean Angel is still in newborn because of how small she was at birth. I can tell she's getting longer n putting weight on cuz her belly is rounder n her legs at birth were literally skin n bones. N now she has Chun on her thighs. And I wanted to say formula feeding isn't to bad a little heartbreaking. My older daughter had tongue tie at birth and she lost 10% of her weight in her first might so they had me supplementing with formula n she was full on formula at three Weeks old cuz of the pain and lost my supply

Sorry lolly, those days are hard. Oliver is very grizzly at the moment, has been for a couple of weeks and its hard. You aren't alone x

I find if I put him to sleep rather than wait for him to fall asleep on his own or start crying it helps as he's usually crying due to over tiredness. The hairdryer on really helps.

Sorry girls, I just couldn't wait to get intimate again. Felt closer to DP which was nice. He told me today he prefers my new body which has earned him some brownie points! Said I'm curvier, which is true! Saw an outfit on Ann summers and couldn't resist, I want to feel sexy again and not just like a mummy milk machine!

Oliver's a big boy and ebf, he's getting weighed next week so will report back but his 0-3 are getting quite small already! :(

Chloe Iz is all formula fed and she's huge. 99th percentile for both height and weight.

First shots tomorrow. I'm nervous.

Here our some pics of Angel finally got on the desktop. 1st one is today 2nd one is also from toda sleeping on her belly 3rd one s another angle 4th one is her first time going to the florida state fair, n 5th one not likeing he i loe daddy sleeper lol

Attachments

• Angelyca 2-13-13.jpg
    Angelyca 2-13-13.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Angelyca 2-13-13 (belly).jpg
    Angelyca 2-13-13 (belly).jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Angelyca 2-13-13 (belly 2).jpg
    Angelyca 2-13-13 (belly 2).jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Angelyca 2-9-13 FSF.jpg
    Angelyca 2-9-13 FSF.jpg