***December Snowflakes 2012 Parenting***

n last pic is when Anelyca was like a week old with he big sister aaryella. n forgot to put a post in last pic uploads the 1st pic is my neice Kaycee in the bouncer, Angelyca in the swing and Aaryella in the pack n play. n the 2nd one is Aaryella (i think Angelyca looks just like her)

Attachments

• Angelyca and Aaryella.jpg
    Angelyca and Aaryella.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 2
bbygurl, what a sweetie! Love the pic of your other girl in the sink, so cute!! :D

I am by no means a professional photographer, and don't have the best camera, but thought I would practice learning some of the settings on it finally and do a little photoshoot with Tess. Here are some of my favorites:

Attachments

• tess1.jpg
    tess1.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 5
  • tess2.jpg
    tess2.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 2
  • tess3.jpg
    tess3.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 4
  • tess4.jpg
    tess4.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 2
  • tess5.jpg
    tess5.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 3
Juless, gorgeous! Look so professional! I'm also impressed she will behave and even look happy on her stomach. Gabby screams when we have tummy time. And your girl holds her head up like a champ! I have a nice SLR camera and need to take some better pics of gabby. Any tips on staging?

Bbgurl, cute pics! Tiny or chubby, all babies are just too cute!

G just had her first monster poo. Couldn't believe how much would fit in one diaper! Luckily I caught it right after it happened otherwise I'm sure it would have squished right out of that diaper.

Thanks Chloe! She doesn't like to spend a ton of time on her belly, but I had her kinda propped up so I don't think she minded as much. I set everything up on our bed and had our window open for lighting. (Though I did have to edit the lighting a bit later in Photoshop). I put a rolled up towel under the blanket for her to be propped up on and used pillows behind her to create a backdrop with the rest of the blanket. Pretty homemade, but it did the job, lol!

ty jules n chloe. i guess i got lucky cuz miss Aaryella is my lil chunky Monkey n Anglyca is my lil peanut.. funy thing is that peanut was Aaryellas nickname from my mom when she was a newborn. n now its Angelycas lol... i love showing off photos i have a ton more but limited the ones i posted cuz i would fill u an entire page with pics. jules ur lil on is beautful. we did the stagin pics from when ella was a baby. u did n awesome job if i can find ellas il post some

1st one is ella (wanted to show off her head full of hair lol) 2nd one is older brother tyler older sister amy, n older sister savannah (holding ella) 3rd one is with cousin jazzy n lucas. 4th n 5th one r staged pics

Attachments

• PB191884.jpg
    PB191884.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 038.jpg
    038.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 074.jpg
    074.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 075.jpg
    075.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 0
all pics r staged of ella..

Attachments

• 077.jpg
    077.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 078.jpg
    078.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 080.jpg
    080.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 0
  • 085.jpg
    085.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 1
I've been trying to take some home pics of Iz but god, I am just not creative enough to make them look decent! I think I will have to ask my bestie to come over and help.

Aw girls your photos are gorgeous!! Put mine to shame! Most are snapped on iPhone!

Anyone else's baby getting dribbly? Joseph has been dribbling and blowing saliva bubbles for a day or 2! The bibs are out!!!!

Ty tooth. N my girls look just alike too so that means they will both look like me. And yes angelyca has been drooling for about two Weeks now. Now she soaks my arm with it herface chin neck n front of her outfit. I'm afraid she is already teething cuz she's been running a low grade fever the past two days

Gabby has been a drool factory since she was about 7 weeks and its only getting worse. She blows spit bubbles constantly and chews on any fabric that comes close to her face. I hope it's not teeth already....

Yeah that is how Angel is. I have to have a cloth by us at all times to wipe it I will b asking the doctors on the 22nd. Ella didn't teeth until 10 months n it didn't cut till 10 1/2 months

Glad I am not the only one with a little drool machine. I think it's probably the little teeth forming in his jaw.

Happy valentines day ladies! Xxx

I also have a drool factory going on!! I had put it down to the thrush to be honest.

Very excited that Amber seems to be putting on weight now! Its not very accurate but I climbed on the scale with her today and then weighed myself and the difference came out at 3.7kg. When I did this about ten days ago it was only 3.3kg. So definitely a positive change going on!! Can't wait for my baby scale to arrive next week so I can keep track of her properly.

I must say today was a very unromantic valentines! A friend just back from the UK yesterday and he brought pizza round and the three of us had a nice catch up and he met Amber for the first time. Otherwise dh and watched a movie which I fell asleep in!

wanted to wish everyone a happy valentines day! Took a couple pics of Gabby in her cute Valentines outfit.

Attachments

• IMG_4435 (800x533).jpg
    IMG_4435 (800x533).jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4441 (800x533) (2).jpg
    IMG_4441 (800x533) (2).jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 5
Oh Chloe how gorgeous!!!!!! Joseph would like her to be his valentine!? ;-)

I think I just got my first giggle! I was singing to him. Sooooo cute it made me cry!

Happy Valenines Day Everyone. Here r some pics of my girls in there Valentines Day clothes.....

Attachments

• Angel Valentines 2013.jpg
    Angel Valentines 2013.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Angel n Ella Valentines 2013 2.jpg
    Angel n Ella Valentines 2013 2.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Angel n Ella Valentines 2013 3.jpg
    Angel n Ella Valentines 2013 3.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Angel n Ella Valentines 2013.jpg
    Angel n Ella Valentines 2013.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 2
Aww, such cute babies! :D So nice to see them all getting bigger! Happy Valentine's day everyone! I'm spending a romantic night at roller derby practice, LOL! Hubby and I will rent a movie tomorrow evening and I even got yummy cheese popcorn, treats and pop for it so it will be more like the theatre. :)

Loving all of the pictures ladies.What beautiful babies we have!:flower:
Here is Cait yesterday in her bouncer chair and today in her Valentine's dress with her hair done, lol. Happy Valentine's day!

Attachments

• IMG_20130213_115106.jpg
    IMG_20130213_115106.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20130214_112905.jpg
    IMG_20130214_112905.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads