***December Snowflakes 2012 Parenting***

Oliver rolled over a few days ago while doing tummy time, was so cute! He looked shocked at himself haha

He's been waking at least twice at night for feeds this week, just been co sleeping as its easier, plus he can help himself to booby buffet all night :D

Booby buffet :rofl:

Yes, crap sleep here too plus Ava vomited last night in the bath and again this morning (combined with the most explosive poo I've ever seen....). DH is also ill now so I'm hoping I can hold out!

IST - truly gorgeous pictures x

Nellie - great news x

Rosa is spitting up biiiig time these past few days. Big ones all the way down to the floor, even a few hours after she has fed. And yup, explosive poos. She blew threw her nappy two nights in a row, which is a first.
I hope it's because she's so much more active during the day, and feeding a ton at day and night, rather than her getting sick..........augh.

Oh noes to all the sick babies! I hope everyone and their bubs feel better soon xx

Congrats ocean_pearl, I can imagine the look on his face hehe. LO still hasn't rolled, but she scared herself the other day when she randomly kicked her back legs up and she wobbled (I was sure she was going to roll then...oh well!) and started to cry poor thing haha.

LO has been drooling so badly lately, last night she woke up choking on her spit again. It scared the crap out of us and it took a lot of aspirating and patting to get all the spit out before she started breathing fine again. She was in definite need of a cuddle after that. She soaked the grobag too with drool so I had to put her down in just her jammies and a blanket, which she kicked off all night and woke up cold so I was back to getting up several times (luckily though she nodded right off after I tucked her in and put in the paci)

This question may be tmi, but when did dtd get comfortable again? We tried again last night and it was still very painful for me :( I tried my best to act like I was into it because OH has been so patient and never pushes the subject, but it was pretty awful.

Also, lots of hugs to all mummies entering their wonder weeks/sleep regressions/growth spurts. :hugs:

Hi! We're in our last few days in South Africa. I'm really missing my dh but saying good bye is going to be so difficult!

Amber hasn't rolled yet but she's definitely on her way there. She is also drooling like mad!!

Coco sorry dtd hasn't been good for you. We've only DTD once since I gave birth but I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was! I was so scared of pain and there was basically none. All I can say is lube, lube, lube!

Coco Sometimes dtd is still uncomfortable for me as well but as bean said if I use enough lube and we begin slowly it gets better and is great again. Breastfeeding can make you more dry than usual and if you had a tear it could be sensitive for quite a while. It will get better. I am still finding it difficult to find the time and energy but when we get to it, it's better every time. Hope you have a better experience soon.

Cait has been sleeping a lot lately. I don't know if she is beginning/ending a growth spurt or what. I'm not minding though as I have a bit of time to myself. I should probably use this time to exercise or clean but I really just want ME time to enjoy...not to work. What I really want is to have more time to do everything but in order to do that I need to get Cait on a more predictable schedule. Is anyone else having a hard time getting on a strict schedule?

Hope you're all well.

Hope your babies and you ladies all get well soon. IST, I have a hard time predicting Carter's naps. It's 4 in the afternoon here and he's already down for his fourth nap of the day. He sleeps thirty mins at a time and can only stay awake about 2 hours max. It's so tiring putting down for naps all day long. Luckily, he's been so easy to get to sleep the past couple of days. Before that, we had a week of hell. Fingers crossed it's over.

As for the regression, not sure if that's what it was but Carter slept awful for about a week and is now back to normal (knock on wood). I hope that was it and we don't have more of those nights ahead of us anytime soon. I started to have anxiety and insomnia again when he was waking every two hours.

I actually put him down awake today and he fell asleep on his own twice! That's big progress for him! Hope you ladies get some sleep soon.

IST, what gorgeous photos! Cait is such a little beauty :)

Ocean, well done Oliver! Bless him at being shocked :lol:

Coco, we've only DTD a few times (as in I can count on one hand how many times exactly :blush:) and we've used lube and each time has been uncomfortable. Kinda scratchy :wacko: I don't remember it being this way after DD1, so no idea when it'll improve this time. I should probably try doing it more often, I think my lady garden might just completely heal and seal up soon with the lack of action she's getting :rofl:

Millie is 17 weeks today, exactly 4 months tomorrow (well now actually - 00.12am here!). I can't believe it. She had her second lot of jabs this afternoon and she was a little trooper, has been fine since. I also got her weighed and she's 16lbs 3oz, 91st centile!

coco - for me DTD is still uncomfortable, we have to use lots of lube, and I feel like my pubic bone is separating?? It's odd.. so I can't exactly spread um like usual...

Oliver had his bcg done and he's having his next set of injections at 14 weeks instead, so next week. So many injections poor thing but its better than catching anything.

Had him weighed last week and he's 6kg or 13lbs so following his line well :)

Bloody mil keeps asking if I'm still breastfeeding, so annoying

Hi girls.

Joseph just had 2nd lot of immunisations. He cried a lot but to be honest was crying before he went into nurse because another crying baby scared him!!!

Hopefully he'll be ok!!

He is a huge 7.40kg Or 16lb 5oz!! Here's a tummy time photo. He hates it!!!

Hope you girls and little ones are good xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 2
Joseph is so handsome, tooth!

I guess Cait will be getting her second immunizations on the 12th. I'm interested to see how much she weighs. My guess is 12lbs. I may have to have DH get his scale out from work as we don't have a bathroom scale. Overall she is doing well but oh the night we had last night! She slept so well the last few nights and last night she seemed to be fighting sleep. She woke early as well and I had to put her back to sleep but then I couldn't go back to sleep:dohh: Still feeling a bit under the weather also, so hoping to feel better soon.

Hope you are all well!

Ellie was up every 45 mins - 1.5 hrs last night. I tried reswaddling her but that didn't work so that isn't the issue. I don't know what to do :cry:

sigh, so sorry Ellie keeps waking up! Does she wake up crying or just talking to herself? Have you tried just leaving her alone to see if she will fall back asleep? gabby sometimes wakes up in the middle of the night, and starts to sound like she is getting fussy, but never actually cries, and then goes back to sleep after a few minutes of this. If she is crying, i go in to feed her, or DH will go pick her up and rock her back to sleep. Perhaps she is too hot/cold? Its so frustrating that they can't talk to us to tell us what is wrong! I hope your nights get better soon!

Thanks girls!! Also it's 1 year today since I got my bfp! Almost makes me broody!!!

Sigh.... Joseph did this for about a week a week or 2 ago. Was either a growth spurt or the 4 month sleep regression? Seems back to normal though now I think?? I hope!!!

Honey bee... Lets see a recent one of Ava!!

tooth, he is so handsome! I love tummy time pics :) they look so cute with their heads held up like that!

Thanks Chloe! I agree about tummy time photos! He has several chins on other photos in his chair!! ;-)

lol about the chins tooth. Cait has the same issue when her neck is relaxed. Still cute though. Also it was a year ago today I got my BFP as well! It's unbelievable! I'm a bit broody also actually, but I'm trying to wait at least a year.

Sigh, I hope Ellie's sleep issues get better soon. I know it can get exhausting.

I'm thinking of laying on my tummy for all my photo from now on too!! See if it disguises my double chins :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->