• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

I noticed that too Fezzie. I read you were testing the 9th then saw the empty chart. Are you taking a relaxed approach this month?

Put me down for testing on the 15th, please. This will be our last month "trying" before I go to the doctor to get checked out. FX for all of us

I'm due on the 1st December so going to try hold out to the 4th. Just got to stay sane. x x

Hi ladies!! After a long first cycle I estimate I'll be testing on the 24th December.

Look forward to getting to know you and hear about all the lovely BFPs we're going to get!

I stalked and loooooved the November thread so thought I'd officially jump in for December. Put me down for 12/16! Eek!

To temp or not to temp................................... dont want to go:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

I'm to lazy/forgetful to temp, I'd never remember each morning lol. x

I will be testing on the 20th December, good luck to all the ladies on the December thread hope santa brings you a BFP xoxoxoxox

I will be testing on the 20th December, good luck to all the ladies on the December thread hope santa brings you a BFP xoxoxoxox

That's my birthday!! Hope that gives you hope! FX'D!!

Can you put me down for the 10th ... Had a nice break from ttc & I'm ready to start again!

What, no temps Fezzie?

But what will I stalk? :haha:

Hahaha, you are too funny. I went to a conference last week (had a blast) and I haven't yet temped this cycle, especially with the jet lag.

Yes hopeforbfp, I think I'm just going to take a break this month, as we're doing another SA on Wednesday and based on the EWCM today (gross, I know) the timing won't work out. I may not even use OPKs. Crazy, I know!!

But perhaps I will try to temp tomorrow.....

Echo-you've been trying for more than a year, right? Wanna be TTC buddies? The perks are....well....mutual understanding and support, and someone else to commiserate with ;)

Hi Fezzie. Yeah. I've been on this road for 4 years this past October. TTC buddies would be great. I love mutual understanding and support.

Sounds like a great plan, this cycle, no pressure. Do try to get in some :sex:, at any rate, it is a great stress reliever. :)

I am having my 2nd IUI today, so I suspect I'll be testing around Dec 3rd or 4th. The doc will give me my official testing day later after my IUI, so I'll report back to confirm.

Hi! Can I be put down for the 4th? Is there anyone else on here for the 4th? I started a thread to for anyone who is testing around the 3-5th so feel free to join!!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/1443401-anyone-testing-dec-4th-want-wait-out-me.html

OK, IUI is complete! Official test date is Dec 4th!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->