December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

I think it was called varicoseal or something like that. Basically they had to fix the varicose veins in his scrotum because it was blocking the semen from fully coming out. He was injured at work & they said that's what caused it. I really hope it does happen soon, either way DH & I will grateful whenever it is meant to happen :)

I totally know what you mean. My brother's & mom know that hubby &i are trying & sometimes my sister in laws ask soooo when's the baby coming. Sometimes I feel like they want to ask more but are afraid. I'm so thankful for my bnb ladies because i tried talking to my close friends & they just don't get it. I have had two close friends give birth since DH & I started trying.

Ladies, I am scared. DH had another SA and, though I don't know the results, the Dr called and wants to see him next week (in Canada that means it's pretty urgent since normally you wait 6 weeks for an appointment). So I'm guessing his SA was bad again. She wants to refer him to a urologist. Why? Why not send us straight to the fertility clinic? I'm scared this means we won't have a sibling for my son, and I was an only child and hated it, and I don't want him to be one, too. :(

Ladies, I am scared. DH had another SA and, though I don't know the results, the Dr called and wants to see him next week (in Canada that means it's pretty urgent since normally you wait 6 weeks for an appointment). So I'm guessing his SA was bad again. She wants to refer him to a urologist. Why? Why not send us straight to the fertility clinic? I'm scared this means we won't have a sibling for my son, and I was an only child and hated it, and I don't want him to be one, too. :(

*hugs* Well, ok, let's go straight to bad news. Say his SA was bad again. There are SO many treatments out there for that sort of thing, and your doc will want you to see the right people to discuss your options. This is only a delay. And better you find out now and get it treated sooner than keep trying "in the dark" -as they say- with no results. It will be ok!!! :hugs:

Fezzie I'm sorry :( I agree with Kat though, there are still plenty of options left. Perhaps she wants the appointment to go over all your options. Maybe she will recommend iui also. I think that's the next step for my doc if we have another low SA. Or maybe you DH would be a good candidate for that surgery beautiful mentioned. How did they find that blockage beautiful? They didn't mention that to us so it must not be routine.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates!!!

Clearly you're going to want to try all other options first, but if you feel that strongly about your son being an only child, would you ever consider adoption? Personally, I have mixed feelings about it but if you find out in the future that you cannot have another and truly are worried about his life as an only child, just remember that there is that other option =/

Thanks, Ladies for the support. From what I've read, I thought the only options were IUI or In Vitro, and that there wasn't too much they could do to fix sperm problems. I'm just anxious to find out what the next step is, and pissed that in Canada you have to wait a whole year before doing any sort of testing, so we've wasted a whole year. I had to push to even get the SA done as the doctor wanted me to try for 6 more months in case it was the "stress of trying" that was causing the problem (she suggested not charting and taking it easy). I am so glad I pushed for the SA!

I myself was adopted, but I always wished I had a biological sibling.

I understand the waiting game here in Canada. We've been trying for over a year, and now that nothing has happened, they finally referred us. But since we are both don't show any other symptoms of anything, our FS appt is not til April next year...they said he could have an SA done, but the FS would do a better job as they have their own labs etc...so, we wait.
Then unfortunately for this cycle, I got booked for my yearly checkup right during my prime O time, so we couldn't bd for a couple days before it, as to not screw it up...
Hopefully we got lucky though :)

I hope this is my month. Everytime I choose a day to test , I hardly update cause of the disappointment. I hope this will be it for me , cause I can't take it anymore.

I will test on the 4th of december.

Plz ladies wish me luck and pray for me.

I hope this is my month. Everytime I choose a day to test , I hardly update cause of the disappointment. I hope this will be it for me , cause I can't take it anymore.

Wish you loads luck, will also be testing 4th Dec also, good luck to us!! Xxx

:xmas12::dust::dust::dust:

Hi ladies,
It will take me a little while to catch up on all the posts but I'd like to join.
I don't have a testing date...yet...but I'm hoping I will! AF hit me hard yesterday and I'll be taking soy this cycle, days 3-7; I'm just trying to now decide on dosage.
I was going to go on vitex cause my cycles seems to be all over the place but we meet with the head of fertility on January 16th, and we cannot be on anything for that appt so its kind of useless to be on it for like 45 days! I'm really hoping we dont have to go to that apt, but only time will tell. I'm incredibly nervous; they told us we both have to go, obviously, and that we would be meeting with the Dr, a family therapist, and a psychologist, all at the first meeting! I don't really know why though...

Hopeforbfp - the fs found it & all he had to do was feel around DHS man junk :)

Just figured out this morning, if I conceive this cycle the baby will be due around my DH birthday. Now that would be a great birthday present. Have one on Father's Day and then one on his birthday. FX'D!!

Oh, I'm 5dpo and only symptoms I have are sore boobs, creamy cm, and I'm bloated!
Baby dust all!!

Hi. My plan of attack for this cycle:
No opk's. No supplements except B's. Switched back to oral temps because vaginal were stressing me out. Just going to bd e/o day and every day once I see fertile cm. No alcohol (or rarely...this will be hard with the holidays). Eat clean (I have been really bad lately). I just need to o. :coffee:.

Just figured out this morning, if I conceive this cycle the baby will be due around my DH birthday. Now that would be a great birthday present. Have one on Father's Day and then one on his birthday. FX'D!!

Oh, I'm 5dpo and only symptoms I have are sore boobs, creamy cm, and I'm bloated!
Baby dust all!!

Chart looks great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"