• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

Kat, are you an actress? Your last 2 pics have been in costume? And fx'd that iui was perfect!

Hello all...as I am off BC and not really sure when to test I am gonna go with a 28 day cycle..I can go down for December 13th!! Here is to hoping we all have our :bfp: this cycle!!!

??? Okay so I know I o yesterday. i had all the tell tell signs sore boods cramps on left side cm has been watery past 2 days. well tonight I had my DH check my cervix well I'm confused my cervix is high firm and closed my cm is very creamy literally like Snow White lotion. Any thought? Could there be something wrong or could this be a sign already?? Sorry for going into detail. Thanks!!!

I'm guessing I'll be testing around Dec. 20th, a few days before Christmas. Could be earlier or later depending on when I O. Having a long AF currently on CD9 with heavy bleeding, I must have had a very thick lining.

Kat, are you an actress? Your last 2 pics have been in costume? And fx'd that iui was perfect!

Awww! No, not an actress, but I am a costumer. I love to make historic gowns, and I have a bunch of friends up and down the East Coast that love to make historic gowns. We either find events to attend (like the upcoming Titanic exhibit at the Franklin Institute) or we invent our own (like my annual Victorian Lawn party) and we make gowns for those events. Then we grab cameras and take tons of photos! Here are some albums from past events we've attended: https://www.flickr.com/photos/14941369@N07/

I hope my IUI was perfect, too! The nurse waved her hands over my belly and then pet it while murmuring positive baby words after the procedure. It was SO sweet, and I could tell that she was personally invested in my success. Made me feel really good.

Hi Ladies!:wave:

Just stopping in to see how everyone is doing?

December is FAST approaching.... GL FXD!:dust:

MRS.2010, there is nothing to be concerned about. As most docs will tell you, the CP is not something that you can count on at all, in the course of the day it can change about 2-3 times so hang in there.:dust:

have any of you ladies used mucinex or heard about it??

DH & I are taking a break away from the fertility meds (going on our 2nd month) but I still wanted to add something in as I do every month.

ANY KNOWLEDGE ON IT WOULD BE GREATFUL & EXTREMELY HELPFUL!

Kat your pictures are lovely. You made your dress? Your quite talented. I was reading your signature and it looks like this is your 2nd iui? I think that I may be able to start iui in January hopefully because DH has a low count as well. I don't know much about it and I see you say pre wash post wash. What exactly does that mean? Are they really able to get a sample of only the good sperm? The way my doc explained it to me is that they just shoot the sample up close to the cervix. He didn't mention "washing" it. My DH only had about 6 million good sperm in his sample too. I see you went from 6-11, that's fantastic. Did your DH do anything to increase his numbers.

I'm a little nervous about the second SA we need to do in December because I think it's going to fall over my fertile period. I don't know if its more important to get the sample done as soon as we can and possibly miss our fertile days or push the sample past my fertile days. I guess either way they can't do anything for me till January so ill probably ask to wait until our BDing is over.

Beautiful I've only ever used mucinex when I'm sick and I love it for that. I probably haven't taken it while TTC so I don't believe I took notice to my CM. I think it's just supposed to loosen up the mucous in your body. I'm not really sure though. I've heard of people using robitussin as well. Sorry I can't be more help

hopeforbfp I heard the same that it loosens it up. I tried googling it but didnt find a whole lot other than a few success stories that helped me.

I know it wasn't directed to my but my DH has a low sperm count as well. When we first got it done almost a year ago it was 14mil & our FS suggest we have a surgery to help with it. We had the surgery & 3 months later it only went up to 16 mil then dropped back down 3 months later to 12mil. We were devestated but I read online that Ginseng for men helps with count, motility & morphology. So we went to walmart bought some & did another sample 2 months after taking it. His count jumped up to 31mil ! :happydance: Now all we need to do is get pregnant lol :D

I used pre-seed and it's suppose to be a safe lube to use for the sperm and help the sperm get thru the cm! I just ovulated and we tried it and loved it! I will let you know if it worked!! Also, here is a site with information!! https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/preseed-external.html

Oops, accidentally unsubscribed!

Oh Kat I hate when I do that on accident.

Beautiful thanks so much for commenting on my question. I don't care who answers or comments on anything I write I just love input from everyone. Wow that is quite the jump DH had. How long ago was that 31 mil count done? Is Ginseng sold in a pill form at walmart? I may just have to go out and get some today. How much did he take of it? Your post definitely lifted my spirits today. I've been feeling a little down. I was looking at black Friday ads looking for gift ideas I could buy my family for christmas. I have 3 older sisters, 1 has 4 kids, 1 has 3 kids and my other sister has 2 kids. Because my family is growing so much, my mom informed this morning that the family is wanting to draw names this year only they want to do it with just the kids. So if you have 2 kids you draw two names etc. This plan completely leaves me out of the holiday. I could care less about receiving gifts but it is just another reminder that I don't have kids. I love buying gifts for my nieces and nephews but it looks like I don't get to be a part of that this year.

Thanks for the thread MsMM24 !! Please put me down for Dec 2nd :D

Oh Kat I hate when I do that on accident.

Beautiful thanks so much for commenting on my question. I don't care who answers or comments on anything I write I just love input from everyone. Wow that is quite the jump DH had. How long ago was that 31 mil count done? Is Ginseng sold in a pill form at walmart? I may just have to go out and get some today. How much did he take of it? Your post definitely lifted my spirits today. I've been feeling a little down. I was looking at black Friday ads looking for gift ideas I could buy my family for christmas. I have 3 older sisters, 1 has 4 kids, 1 has 3 kids and my other sister has 2 kids. Because my family is growing so much, my mom informed this morning that the family is wanting to draw names this year only they want to do it with just the kids. So if you have 2 kids you draw two names etc. This plan completely leaves me out of the holiday. I could care less about receiving gifts but it is just another reminder that I don't have kids. I love buying gifts for my nieces and nephews but it looks like I don't get to be a part of that this year.

Im glad I was able to lift them up :hugs: I know how hard it can be to have that be an issue. When Dh got the surgery done our FS said there only a 20% chance it wouldnt work & we thought "oh man it wont happen to us," so you can imagine how down i was when it did.
It is a pill form, If im not mistaking he takes 1 a day (I think he just follows what the bottle said.) He had had a SA in april which was low but in Aug he had the 31mil (which was 2 months of taking the ginseng) It really made me feel like we were back in the game! Now it is something he plans to always take cause its actually showing improvement on his end. I really hope this helps your hunny as well!
Oh no, does your family know you are ttc? Im sure they will understand why you wouldnt want to do that.

this is the one he used! I hope it helps hun :hugs:

Attachments

• 0068113157366_300X300.jpg
    0068113157366_300X300.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 12
Do you all mind if I join? I'm testing on December 4th. Thanks for the thread, MrsMM!

Will be testing on the 4th Dec also, good luck everyone xxxxxx

Everyone is welcome!!!!!

Thanks so much for the photo. I'm so going to get that. Even if we end up doing iui that will still help. You are totally back in the game. It's only been 3 months since his count increased so your BFP is probably right around the corner. What was the surgery if you don't mind me asking? Our next SA is in 2-3 weeks so we probably won't see improvement by then but every little thing helps.

Unfortunately yes the entire family knows about us TTC. It was a secret until our first BFP. Me and DH were so stinking excited that we pretty much told the world. Then the second pregnancy we planned on waiting but we felt pretty confident after seeing the heart beat at 8 weeks and again we told the whole family...ugh. I try and make it a point to have a glass of wine in front of them every once in a while because I feel like they are always looking at me thinking I'm pregnant. I hate that. They don't know about any fertility issues though like DHs sperm count. I don't need them knowing anymore of our business.

Can you put me down to test on December 18th? Thats the day AF will be due... Thanks! I'm taking a b&b break for a week or two- but I'll be back!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->